看绯闻女孩学英语 128(在线收听

Serena: You’re still here?

还在这?

Dan: Yeah,well, I thought I couldn't leave without bringing you something from craft service.

我觉得不能走,因为还没请你吃摄影摊上的东西。

Um, and, uh, and telling you that I’m sorry I judged you.

想告诉你,对不起我对你主观下了定论。

Serena: Mm.Well, I'm sorry I gave you reason to. Hey, you about you ask me out again?

对不起,是我给你去分析这些事情,那再约我出去怎么样?

Dan: How about you actually show up?

那你一定要来。

Serena: Okay. No drama, no disruptions. I promise.

好啊,没有突发事件,不受打扰,我保证。

Dan: You promise? Oh, no! That means it's never gonna happen now.

你保证?哦,不,那就说明不可能了。

Serena: Aah !Okay, quick. I take it back. I unpromise.

好吧,我收回,我不保证。

Dan: Friday. 8:00.

周五8点。

Blair: I think we can agree to those terms, but you can't wear those shoes or that hair.

我们达成共识别穿这鞋,还有那头发。

Serena: Blair. Okay, see you then.

Blair,再见。

Dan: All right.

好吧。

Serena: So you were right.

你说的对。

Blair: I know.

我知道。

Serena: When I got that call, I should have known you had nothing to do with it.

我接到那个电话的时候,就该知道你不会来。

And I should never have pushed you to do this whole thing in the first place.

刚开始我就不该让你去接这事。

Blair: Actually, I’m glad you pushed me.

事实上,很高兴你鼓动我去。

It ended up being a very important day for me. I just thought it was gonna be more fun.

这一天对我意义重大。我觉得会很有趣。

Serena: I know. Me, too. Hey, you know what? Who says it still can't be? Come on. Come on.

我知道,我也是。对了,谁说会没意思的?走。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/503646.html