看绯闻女孩学英语 144(在线收听

Dan: You see Jenny or your brother?

看到Jenny或者你弟弟了吗?

Serena: No.

没有。

Amanda: Are you her? Are you Claire?

你是她吗?你是Claire吗?

Serena: What? No.

什么?不是。

Dan: Uh, are you sure we're in the right place?

你确定我们来对地方了?

Serena: Yeah.

对。

Dan: Come on.

过来。

Amanda: Where is she?

她在哪里?

Man: Hey! Baby. What? Who? I'm here at the club with the guys.

嘿,宝贝,怎么了?我和一群男人在这。

Hey! Excuse me.Hello.Where's my phone?

嘿!打扰一下,喂。我的手机呢?

Dan: Hey, hey, let go of her.

嘿,嘿,放开她。

Man: Who the hell are you?

你算他妈是谁?

Blair: Your phone is at our table.

你手机在我们桌子上。

If you weren't so drunk and drooling over every girl in this place,

要不是你醉得只知道乱勾搭女人,

you would've seen that.

你应该注意到的。

Amanda: I'm gonna kill you.

我要杀了你。

Blair: Oh, you must be Amanda, right?

噢,你一定就是Amanda了,对吗?

Well, I would think twice before marrying him because he's a pig.

嫁给他之前我一定会三思,因为他是头猪。

Serena: Wait. Hey, hey. Back off of her, okay?

嘿,嘿,离她远点,好吗?

Blair: I don't need you to defend me.

我不需要你来替我挡。

Jenny: It wasn't even her who called you.It was me.

打电话给你的人根本不是她。是我。

Dan: Jenny?

Jenny?

Amanda: So she's the one with the tongue?

所以她是和你舌吻的人?

Dan: Tongue?Tongue…what are you even doing here? You're supposed to be at a sleepover.

舌吻?舌吻...你在这干嘛?你应该去朋友家夜宿.

Amanda: You made out with a girl from a sleepover?

你和一个夜宿的女孩亲热了?

Dan: You made out with him?

你和他亲热了?

Man: I made out with her.

我和她亲热了。

Blair: It was a dare.

那是在大冒险。

Amanda: A dare? What are you, children?

大冒险?你们几岁了,三岁?

Dan: Yeah, pretty much. She's 14.

差不多,她14岁。

Man and Amanda: 14?! 14?!

14?14?

Man: Jesus.No, I swear I had no idea, baby. I mean, look at her. I mean, she's jailbait.

天,我发誓我不知道,看看她,让人误以为是成年人。

Dan: What,what's that?

什么,你说什么?

Jenny: Dan, stay out of it, okay?

Dan,别管,好吗?

You're just causing more problems than you're solving.

你解决的麻烦还不如你惹的麻烦。

Dan: The only thing causing a problem is the cocktail napkin you're wearing.

现在唯一在惹麻烦的是你穿着的那块鸡尾酒纸巾。

Man: That's what I'm talking about.

这就是我说的。

Dan: You're not talking about anything.

闭上你的嘴。

Serena: Dan! Hey!

Dan!嘿!

Bodyguard: All right, all you out before I call the cops.

在我报警前,你们两个都给我出去。

Dan: All right, all right.

好的,好的。

Eric: Hey, Serena. See? I told you everything was okay.

嘿,Serena 看到没?说了一切顺利。

Bodyguard: Let's go, come on.

走吧。

Serena: Eric, come on.

Eric,走吧。

Gossip girl: Spotted big brother to the not-quite rescue.

哥哥来救妹妹了。

Too bad no one told him you can't save a damsel if she loves her distress.

真可惜没人告诉他,如果一个少女喜欢她的青春期苦恼的话,没人能救她。

第一、词汇窜烧

cocktail: 鸡尾酒

napkin: 餐巾,纸巾

cops: 警察

rescue: 援救,营救

damsel: 少女

distress: 苦恼

jailbait: 性感女子

swear: 发誓

not-quite: 几乎是,差不多

defend: 防护,防卫

drunk: 喝醉的

第二、地道短语

1. let go of:松手,放开手

e.g.He let go of the coat and it fell in the water.

他的手一松,手里的外衣就掉到水里了。

e.g.I don't know where he is now. He just let go of me and disappeared.

我不知道他现在在哪里,他把我放开,就消失了。

2. think twice:重新考虑,三思

e.g.You must think twice before you take this step.

你在走这一步之前, 应当三思。

e.g.Always think twice before paying out large sums of money.

支付大笔款项时总要三思而行。

3. be supposed to:应该

e.g.I was a suspect so I was not supposed to return.

我是个可疑人物,所以不应该回去。

e.g.You made it all clear what I'm supposed to do.

我应该做什么,你早就一清二楚了。

4. back off:后退,放弃

e.g.Now the building has been started, it is too late to back off.

现在大楼已开始动工,要放弃行动为时已晚。

e.g.John is ready for a fight but he back off at the last minute.

约翰要准备打一仗的,但到最后的时候却退缩了。

5. drool over sb/sth:垂涎于...... 对某人或某事物流露出痴迷的神情

e.g.Mary is drooling over a photo of a pop star.

玛丽痴痴地望着流行曲歌星的照片。

e.g.He's still drooling over the beautiful girl.

他仍在对这位美丽的姑娘垂涎三尺了。

6. stay out of:不介入,不干涉,避开

e.g.If you want to stay out of trouble, you'd best not make any mistakes.

如果你不想找麻烦,你最好别犯任何错误。

e.g.You stay out of this!

你别参与此事!

7. pretty much:几乎,主要地,大概地

e.g.I can pretty much understand what you are talking about.

我基本上能了解你说的是什么。

e.g.The drums were beaten rather loudly by the rest of the press for a few days, but it is pretty much of a dead cat now.

其他报纸也密锣紧鼓闹了几天,但现在几乎是鸦雀无声了。

8. have no idea:不知道

e.g.I have no idea why he resigned his post.

我不知道他为何辞去他的职务。

e.g.I have no idea as to what you mean.

我一点儿也不明白你的意思。

e.g.We have no idea how to persuade him to give up the idea.

我们不知道如何说服他放弃这个念头。

第三、实用口语

1 表示某人走对了地方,可以这么说

Sb. is in the right place.

指点迷津:right在这里的意思是合适的,适宜的。

源于台词:Dan: Uh, are you sure we're in the right place?

2. 表示对一个人的身份很怀疑,并且想知道,可以这么说:

Who the hell is sb.?

指点迷津:the hell是副词性短语,意思是“究竟,到底”,起到加强语气的作用。

源于台词:Man: Who the hell are you?

3. 表示某人与某人卿卿我我,接吻爱抚,可以这样说:

Sb makes out with someone.

源于台词:Amanda: You made out with a girl from a sleepover?

4. 表示什么事情都好,我们都说“一切顺利”,这句话可以这么简单地说:

Everything is Okay.

源于台词:Eric: I told you everything was okay.

第四、语法点拨

1. If you weren't so drunk and drooling over every girl in this place,you would've seen that.

解析:这个句子是虚拟条件句,是对现在的情况进行推测,因此主句和条件状语从句多使用的是一般过去时。主句的谓语是would have seen,从句时were not。

2. It wasn't even her who called you.

解析:这个句子是强调句式。结构是:It+系动词+被强调部分+who+其他成分。这句话强调的是主语her。

3. The only thing causing a problem is the cocktail napkin you're wearing.

解析:这句话中有两处后置定语的地方。第一是现在分词作后置定语,——causing a problem。第二处是定语从句——you are wearing。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/503662.html