看绯闻女孩学英语 153(在线收听

Serena: So Kati mentioned something about a custom made corset and I hear there are wigs involved?

Kati提到关于为顾客量身定做紧身衣,我听说还包括假发?

Blair: It’s a masquerade., you have to conceal your identity, but I do have something special planned for Nate tonight.It's a game. it's a scavenger hunt.

这是个化妆舞会,你要隐瞒自己的身份。但我今晚的确是有给Nate的特别安排。是一个游戏,寻宝游戏。

Nate starts the night with a clue, which leads him to a lady in waiting, who gives him a clue to the next lady wait.

Nate晚上会有一个线索,把他引向一位等待中的女仆,再给他找到另一位的线索。

Serena: Hold on. you have ladies now?

等下,你现在有女仆了吗?

Blair: If he finds me before midnight when the masks come off, he can claim his prize.

如果他在午夜摘下面具之前找到我,他可以随便要奖赏。

Serena: And what's that? Oh. yeah, right. sorry.

那是什么?噢,是啊,对,不好意思。

Blair: I just figured that after everything that's happened, or hasn't happened, I should find some way to make it special.

我只是觉得在发生了这么多事之后或者还没有发生过的,我应该想办法让这件事变得难忘。

Serena: Well, that's really romantic, Blair. Really. Look, um, if you don't want me to come tonight, I totally understand. I could just

真的很浪漫,Blair,真的。你瞧,如果今晚你不想让我出现,我完全理解,我可以...

Blair: What? No, I want you to come. In fact, I was hoping you would be one of my ladies. Would you give him the last clue?

什么? 不,我想让你来。事实上,我希望你作其中一位女仆,你愿意把最后一个线索给Nate吗?

Serena: Are you sure you want me to?

你确定要我来做吗?

Blair: Tonight is all about starting over.I trust you... and him.

今晚将是一切的重新开始。我相信你和他。

Serena: Well, then I will be honored to serve you, my queen.

那我很荣幸能够为您效劳,我的女皇。

Blair: Well, besides, you're bringing Dan, right?

而且你会带Dan来的,对吗?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/504138.html