看绯闻女孩学英语 161(在线收听

Lily: Do you think that Eleanor Waldorf will find this... night in Tangiers enough?

你认为Eleanor Waldorf会觉得今晚的派对够摩洛哥风格式吗?

Serena: Maybe if you brought a goat. You know, Eleanor always goes all-out.

或许你得带只羊去。你知道,Eleanor做事喜欢追求完美。

Lily: Speaking of going all-out...

说到追求完美......

Serena: Yeah, I know, tell me about it.

是啊,我知道,告诉我吧。

I don't think the Waldorf women ever met a theme they didn't just love.

我想Waldorf家的女人没有觉得哪个主题是她们不喜欢的。

Lily: You going with Dan?

你要和Dan一起吗?

Serena: Um, no, Dan has plans, actually.

不,Dan已经有安排了。

Lily: Doing what?

做什么?

Serena: The question is "with whom?"

问题是"和谁"。

Lily: Oh, I didn't realize.Well, frankly, I am relieved.

噢,我没发现。说实话,我松了一大口气。

You know, at your age, you should be playing the field.

要知道,你这个年龄应该出去多见识一下的。

Serena: What about at your age? You got a hot date tonight?

那你这个年纪呢? 今晚有什么帅气男伴吗?

Lily: What? No, please. Who would I be dating?

什么? 没有啦,拜托,我能跟谁约会啊?

You know what? I’m gonna go try this on and see if I can find a goat.

知道吗?我去试一下这件衣服,然后看看我能不能找到一只羊。

Chuck: Hey,Serena.

嗨,Serena。

Serena: Well, he's no Dan, but I guess he'll do.

他不是Dan,不过我想可以吧。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/504147.html