看绯闻女孩学英语 168(在线收听

Blair: What is Nate doing?

Nate在干吗?

He's supposed to go find Kati and Is.

他应该去找Kati和Is的。

It's getting late, and I’m losing heat.

现在都什么时候了,我等不下去了。

Chuck: Well, you look ravishing.

你看起来很迷人。

If I were your man, I wouldn't need clues to find you.

如果我是你的男人,不需要任何线索我也能找到你。

Blair: Or to ravish me, I’m sure.

或是为了迷惑我,我肯定。

Chuck: Who is that?

那是谁?

Blair: Probably some bitch from Chapin.

从瓜地马拉来的小贱人。

Chuck: Hot bitch from Chapin.

从瓜地马拉来的火辣小贱人。

Blair: Forget her. Go get Nate. Point him in the right direction.

别管她了,去找Nate 帮他找对方向。

Chuck: First things first. Well, hello, angel.

要讲先来后到的。你好啊,天使

You must be my lucky night. And with taste to boot.

你一定是我的幸运女神,而且很有品位。

Jenny: Apparently not. I’m talking to you.

显然不是。我都在跟你说话了。

Chuck: Beautiful and mean? I’ve got chills.

美丽而又毒舌?令我折服。

Care to dance with a poor devil?

愿意和可怜的魔鬼跳支舞吗?

Jenny: Why don't we just skip all that and, uh, go somewhere quiet to talk?

我们何不跳过这一切,找个安静的地方聊聊?

Chuck: I’ll get the champagne.

我去拿香槟。

Jenny: Find me in five.

5分钟后来找我。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/504546.html