看绯闻女孩学英语 169(在线收听

Jack: Is uptown this way or that way?

住宅区是这边,还是那边?

Dan: It's, uh, that way, and these things whizzing by here they're cars.

是那边。从这里呼啸而过的是车子。

You might want to avoid them.

你或许会想避开他们。

You know what, you'll see better without this, too.

知道吗,把这个摘了你会看的更清楚。

Jack: Whoa. that is better.

噢,的确好很多。

Dan: Hey, you got a name?

嘿,你的名字是?

Jack: Jack Altman.

Jack Altman。

Dan: Hi. Jack Altman. I just stepped out for some air.

Jack Altman 我刚从里面出来透透气。

Doorkeeper: Altman? Okay.

Altman? 好的。

Vanessa: Come on. Thank you.Wait. Let me see.

来吧,谢谢。等下,让我瞧瞧

Jenny: Okay, look, I know you're completely morally opposed to society events and stuff, but...

好吧,我知道你几乎完全反对社交活动之类的,但是......

Vanessa: We'll deprogram you later. This is ugly. Just go.

稍后我们再给你洗脑,这个太丑了。去吧。

Jenny: All right. Thanks.

好的,谢谢。

Vanessa: Thank you so much.

非常感谢。

Gossip girl: What was it we said about appearances?

我们说表面的东西怎么来着?

Yes, they can be deceiving. but most of the time, what you see is what you get.

对了,是可以用来骗人的。但大多数的时候,所见即所得。

Vanessa: Hey. Have you seen that girl I was with?

嘿,你见到和我一起的那个女孩子了吗?

When I grabbed her bag, I got her house keys, too.

我拿她包的时候连钥匙一起也拿了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/504547.html