看绯闻女孩学英语 170(在线收听

Howard: Taking a company public is an enormous responsibility.

帮助公司上市是很大的责任。

There's nothing more valuable than making a good first impression.

没有什么比好的第一印象更有价值的了。

And you taught me that, Eleaner.

这是你教我的,Eleanor。

Eleanor: Captain, you know that I adore you but you've never done fashion before.

Captain 你知道我很喜欢你的,但你以前从没接触过时尚。

I have been talking to Calvin's people, and I have to say the presentation is very impressive.

我和Calvin的人谈过了,不过不得不说,你讲得非常精彩。

Anne: Enough business talk, Howard. You're boring her.

别谈公事,Howard 你让她烦了。

Mm. Eleanor, I’ve been thinking when Nate and Blair get engaged,

Eleanor 我一直在想等到Nate和Blair订婚了。

she should have my great grandmother's ring.

我应该把曾祖母的戒指送给她。

Eleanor: The one that Cornelius Vanderbilt gave her?

Cornelius Vanderbilt给她的那枚?(19世纪美国最富有的人)

Rufus: Huh. You still spying on him?

你还在监视他吗?

Lily: I’m not spying. I’m just... keeping track of his whereabouts.

我没有,我只是随时掌握他的行踪。

Rufus: Well, so long as you're watching, he's winning.

只要你一直注视着他,他就赢了。

If you really want to make a man jealous, there's only one thing to do.

如果你真的想让一个男人吃醋,只有一件事是应该做的。

Lily: Rufus , I invited you here for many reasons, but knowledge of romance is not...that was, um... unexpected.

Rufus,我请你来是有很多原因的,可传授感情经验并不是...... 真是出乎意料。

Rufus: Give him 20 minutes.I need a drink.

给他20分钟,我要喝一杯。

Lily: I need a drink.

我要喝一杯。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/504548.html