看绯闻女孩学英语 172(在线收听

Dan: Serena, wait.

Serena,等等。

Serena: What are you really doing here, Dan?

你到底为什么来这儿? Dan。

Dan: What am I doing here? I ran across the city. I rented a tuxedo.

我为什么来? 我跑了大半个城租了件晚礼服。

I stole this mask from some drunken kid, only to look like Robin.

从一个喝醉的家伙手里偷了这个面具,就为了看起来像罗宾汉。

I conned my way in here, all to see you. I care.

我想尽一切办法进来这里,为了见你,我在乎。

Serena: Well, you didn't seem to care this morning when you were with another girl and lied to me.

今早你似乎没那么在乎,当你和别的女孩儿一起却骗了我。

Dan: What? whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.I didn't well... I did. Yeah. I did, but I can explain.

什么? 喔喔喔喔...... 我没有...... 好吧,我是有。我是有,但我可以解释的。

Serena: Go ahead. Give it your best shot.

说吧,拿出看家本事来。

Dan: I was with my friend Vanessa. We're very close, and she moved away to Vermont last year and now she's back.

我是和我朋友Vanessa在一起,我们关系很好,但去年她去了佛蒙特,现在她回来了。

Serena: Okay, so why'd you lie and say it was Jenny?

好,那你为什么要撒谎说是Jenny?

Dan: Because I’m an idiot. I don't know why I... look, Vanessa and I...

因为我是个白痴。我不知道为什么我......你瞧,Vanessa和我......

our relationship is a little complicated, or it was, before I met you.

我们的关系有点复杂。曾经是这样,在我见到你之前,

And honestly, I didn't want anything to get in the way of you inviting me to this... stupid party.

说实话,我不想有任何事阻挡你邀请我来参加这个愚蠢的派对。

Serena: Well, I was gonna invite you.

我本来是要请你的。

Dan: Really? So not into, uh, pompous ass the fourth?

真的吗?所以不喜欢那个自大鬼四世?

Serena: You're saying you're not into old friend Vanessa?

你是说你并不喜欢那位老相识Vanessa?

Dan: That is exactly what I’m saying.

我就是这个意思。

Gossip girl: Oh, yes, the other part we love about a masquerade?

噢,是的,化装舞会让我们热衷的另一个部分

When the mask finally comes off and the truth is revealed to all。

当面具终于摘下真相就大白于天下。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/504550.html