看绯闻女孩学英语 173(在线收听

Dan: I’m sorry. Vanessa. Vanessa. Hey. This is a surprise.

抱歉,Vanessa ,Vanessa 嘿,真是个惊喜。

Vanessa: Funny. I could say the same thing.

有趣,我也想这么说。

Dan: What…what are you doing here?

你来这儿干吗?

Vanessa: I’m writing an American history paper.Wait. that was supposed to be you.When did we start lying to each other?

我在写美国历史论文。等下,那是你才对。什么时候开始我们对彼此撒谎了?

Dan: I merely refrained from sharing the truth,

我只是不想说事实而已,

which would have sounded a lot more like a lie than what I told you.

因为那听起来会比我告诉你的更像是骗人。

Vanessa: Humphrey.

Humphrey。

Dan: I’m I didn't understand that either, I admit. But what was I going to say?

我也不知道是什么意思,我承认。那我该说什么呢?

That I was renting a tuxedo to attend a masked ball without a mask or an invitation to go get a girl who not only has a mask and an invitation, but another date?

我租了一件礼服参加一个化装舞会,既没面具也没请柬。为了找一个不只有面具和请柬的女孩,还有个约会对象。

Vanessa: At least it's honest.

至少这是实话

Dan: You…you hate this world.

你讨厌这种生活。

Vanessa: So do you, or so I thought.

你也是啊,或者我认为的而已。

Dan: All right, what's going on exactly? Did you follow me here to prove that I was lying?

好了,这到底是怎么回事?你跟着我来这儿为了证明我撒谎?

Vanessa: Yes, Dan, that's why I’m here. I stalked you because I am just so obsessed with you.Wait. Don't stop there.

是啊,Dan 我就是为了这个而来的,我跟踪你因为我太为你着迷了。等下,还没完。

You're the whole reason I came back to New York, ‘cause I just couldn't stop thinking about you.

我就是为了你回来纽约的,我总是没完没了地想你。

Dan: All right, I get the point. You can lay off the sarcasm.

好了,说重点,这些讽刺的话可以省省。

Vanessa: How about I lay off the whole evening? Bye.

今晚都到此为止吧? 拜。

Dan: Wait, wait, wait, stop. Hold on. listen. I’m…I’m sorry. I’m sorry that I lied about writing a term paper.

等等,等下,别走。等一下,听我说,抱歉。抱歉我骗你说我在写论文。

Vanessa: You said you love me.

你说你爱我的。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/504551.html