看绯闻女孩学英语 174(在线收听

Dan: Loved you... in the past and in a pre-shaving, 16-year-old kind of way.

我爱过你,那是在过去在16岁时还没长全胡子的时候。

You know, I mean, things have changed.

你懂吗,一切都变了。

Vanessa: Clearly. looks like someone's traded up.

显然看来我被别人替换了。

Serena: So that's, um...

这是......

Dan: Vanessa, yeah. She's...

Vanessa,是的,她是......

Serena: Beautiful.

很漂亮。

Dan: I…I have to go after her. I’m sorry.

我.我得去追她,抱歉。

Chuck: Feel free to find me.

尽管来找我。

Jenny: I found your pants.

我找到了你的裤子。

Chuck: Well, you're getting warmer, which is an achievement considering you're already hot.

越来越暖和了,想到能让你热起来我就感到高兴。

Jenny: Well, you better hope it doesn't get cold.

你最好希望天不会变冷。

Chuck: What is that supposed to mean? What the hell?

这话是什么意思啊?搞什么啊?

Hey, my phone is in my pants, and I’m stuck up here, bitch!

嘿,我手机在裤子里,我却被困在这儿,婊子。

Dan: Vanessa! Vanessa, wait, please.

Vanessa! Vanessa,等一下。

Why won't you wait? Come here. Oh.

你怎么不能等一下呢?过来。

Because you're not Vanessa. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.

你不是Vanessa,对不起抱歉。

Case of mistaken identity. Ironically, not involving masks.

认错人了。真讽刺,不带面具也会认错。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/504552.html