看绯闻女孩学英语 182(在线收听

Serena: Ow, brick not comfortable.

噢,砖头硌着了,不舒服。

Dan: All right, I’ll take one for the team.

好吧,那就我来牺牲一下吧。

Ooh! Yeah, this is definitely not very comfortable.

嗷! 是啊,这的确不舒服。

Serena: I know. you’d think all the money that we spent on this private school, they could at least...

我知道我们已经为这个私立学校花了这么多钱,他们至少得为我们,提供一个舒服的场所约会。

Dan: Or a better chemistry teacher. Mr. Peiser is a little weird.

或者一个好点的化学老师,Peiser先生有点儿怪。

Serena: Wait, you’re thinking about Mr. Peiser right now?

打住,你现在想到的是Peiser先生?

Dan: We are at school.

因为我们在学校嘛。

Schoolmate: Hey, Serena, ugh. Why don't you get a room?

嗨,Serena,哈。你们俩怎么不去开间房呢?

Dan: Oh, that's the plight of the Manhattan teenager. No cars.

那是曼哈顿的小朋友干的事儿,还是没有车的小朋友。

Serena: You know, we could find a place more private. Our parents aren't always home.

你知道吗,我们可以,找到一个更隐蔽的地方。我们的父母有时不在家。

Dan: That's true. They must eventually leave.

没错,必需等到他们最终离开的时候。

Serena: The problem is waiting for eventually.

问题就是要等到他们最终离开。

Dan: What's the rush? Really, it's not like this sucks. Minus the brick and the paparazzi.

干嘛这么急?,真的,除了烂砖头和狗仔队,其实这里也不算很糟。

Gossip girl: Spotted... Serena and not-so-lonely boy. Clearly past courtship in the courtyard.

注意,Serena和不再单身的男孩,显然在庭院里平安度过了求爱期。

Serena: Bye. You know, we should talk about this, though, about us, about eventually.

再见。知道吗,我们还是应该谈谈这事,关于我们,关于那个最终时刻。

Dan: Definitely, yes.

的确应该,是的,是的。

Serena: Or we could just get it over with in a broom closet.

或许我们可以在一个扫帚橱里搞定。

Dan: In a broom closet? That is... that is rich, Serena. Mr. Peiser's waiting.

扫帚橱? 那真...... 真有趣,Serena。Peiser先生在等着呢。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/504560.html