看绯闻女孩学英语 211(在线收听

Blair: Hey mom. I just got back from the jeweler's and I have to say...

妈,我刚从珠宝店里回来,我想说......

Eleanor: Have you seen this?

你看过这个了吗?

Blair: Since when does drunk and disorderly get this much attention?

什么时候起你这么关注醉酒闹事了?

Eleanor: Since never.

从未有过。

The Captain is being charged with embezzlement and fraud.

上校因为挪用公款和诈骗被起诉了。

This is an absolute disaster.

这无疑是场灾难。

Blair: It must be awful for them.

对他们来说太可怕了。

Eleanor: I meant for me. The Captain is supposed to represent me.

我是指对我来说我.上校本应做我的代理的。

The contracts are about to be signed. What about my IPO huh?

合同都要签了,我的股票上市怎么办?

What is gonna happen to my Bendel's deal?

我在班德尔的生意怎么办?

Blair: Nate looks so helpless.

Nate看起来好无助。

Eleanor: I have to call my attorney.

我得打电话给我的律师。

I have to put an end to this deal before it goes any further.

我得在情况变得更糟之前把它了结。

Blair: I have to talk to Nate.

我得去和Nate谈谈。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/505161.html