看绯闻女孩学英语 241(在线收听

Jenny: I don't understand why you don't get this, okay?

我不知道为什么你还是不懂?

A debutante ball is all a girl could ask for.

初次社交是一个女孩所有的梦想。

It's gorgeous and formal and totally legendary.

华丽高贵,简直就是梦幻一般。

Dan: Don't forget out of touch and totally classist.

可同时也诸多规定大堆的繁文缛节。

Jenny: And if that's how you feel, then why are you even going?

如果你这么不喜欢,干嘛还要去?

Dan: I'm not going and neither is Serena, actually.

事实上,我和Serena都不会去。

I'm just going to meet her grandmother to make a good impression.

我只是去拜访她外婆,尽量讨好她。

And,uh,take off before I put my foot in my mouth, like I usually do.

然后,在我把自己的腿吞下去以前赶快离开,像以前一样。

Blair: All I get with Nate is some rose? In the back of a town car,

和Nate一起最多就是在后车厢的一束玫瑰,

but with the prince, I get a security detail.

可和王子一起,我会有一堆安全设施。

And a high-speed chase to the Pierre after it's over.

从Pierre回来后还有一堆疯狂狗仔队跟着。

Serena: I can see you on the cover of "Hello "already.

我都可以想象你上"hello"封面了。

Blair: Yeah, well, try "The New York Times.

试试,纽约每日时报。

" They've chosen me for "A Night Out With,"

我被选为,最想晚上一起约会的人,

and I'm gonna give them the most perfect night out of the year.

而且我会在新年夜给他们一个最好的夜晚。

Nate: With my dad in REHAB, it’s like the pressure's finally off me.

爸爸的疗程结束,压力好像终于没有了。

You know, I can see Blair clearly,

我现在能有心思想想Blair,

and it's I don't know,man.I think I might Miss her.

而我不知道,我想我有点想她了。

Chuck: You don't Miss her,man.

你才不想她呢。

Blair: Is your mom mad that you're not being presented?

你不出席你妈妈很生气吗?

Serena: Well, she doesn't really have a leg to stand on since I found out she used to be my boyfriend's father's biggest fan.

当我发现她是我男友爸爸的最大发烧友的时候,她也就不怎么为难我了。

It sounds so gross when you say it out loud.

这么说出口,真是太恶心了。

Blair: Silly me, here I actually thought you wanted to go.

受不了了,我还以为你迫不及待想参加呢。

Serena: Uh,I'm here with you,aren't I?

我不是和你一起来了吗?

Blair: Yeah,only 'cause your grandmother's meeting you here.

那是因为你外婆约了你来这儿。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/505191.html