看绯闻女孩学英语 245(在线收听

Dorota: Miss Blair, Mr. Nate for you.

Blair小姐,Nate先生找你。

Blair: What are you doing here, Nate?

Nate,你怎么来了?

Nate: Well, I, um... look, you know, after rehearsal, I just, uh, I couldn't stop thinking about you.

我...... 厄......排练完了以后,我满脑子都是你的样子。

I mean, the ball's something we've talked about doing together since we were, like 10 years old and I've given you every reason to hate me.

我是说,从我们十岁开始,我们就开始讨论要一起参加这场舞会了。你有足够的理由恨我我自找的。

Blair: True.Keep going.

没错,继续说。

Nate: And the prince... he's,uh,you know,he's a great Dancer and all, but is there any chance you'd go with me instead, for old times' sake?

王子,他,他舞是跳的不错,可是看在以前的份上,你愿意和我一起,做我的舞伴吗?

Blair: Nate,after what you pulled on my birthday, the only thing we should be doing together is moving on.

Nate,在我生日那天发生的一切以后,我们唯一该一起做的就是忘了对方。

Nate: Yeah,I know. Look, I haven't worn this sweater in,like,forever, and I,uh,I just pulled it out today,and I found this.

我知道。我都忘了有多久没穿这件毛衣了,我,我今天翻了出来,发现了这个。

Blair: It's my pin.I sewed it there so you'd always have my heart on your sleeve.

是我的别针。我把它缝上去的,这样我的心就会一直在你手边了。

Nate: I know. Yeah,I figured you might need it back or something,if...

我知道。我想,也许你希望把它拿回去,万一......

Blair: No,it was a gift.The prince will understand. Maybe we should go to the ball together as friends.

不,这是个礼物。王子会理解的,也许我们该作为朋友一起参加舞会。。

Nate: Absolutely.

当然。

Blair: But only as friends.

仅仅是作为朋友。

Nate: Just friends.

只是朋友。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/505195.html