看绯闻女孩学英语 251(在线收听

Serena: Grandma.

外婆。

Celia: Serena,darling,this is Carter Baizen,your escort for tomorrow night. Do you two already know each other?

Serena,亲爱的,这是Carter Baizen,你今晚的舞伴。你们应该早就认识吧?

Baizen: Actually, we used to go to school together, just a couple years apart. I'm Carter.

我们一起是同学,最近才很少见面的。我是Carter。

Celia: This is Daniel humphrey.

这是Daniel Humphrey。

Dan: Dan, actually.

Dan就好了。

Celia: Serena's friend.

Serena的朋友。

Serena: No, my... my boyfriend.

哦,不,是男朋友。

Baizen: Oh, nice to meet you, man.

哦,很高兴见到你。

Dan: Nice to meet you.

我也是。

Baizen: I'm sorry. You’re not... you're not escorting her or...

抱歉,你是不是...... 不是她的舞伴......

Dan: No,well, actually, I'm

不是,因为,我......

Celia: Unavailable. Familial obligation.

没有空,家庭琐事。

Blair: There you are. Are you ready for tea?

你在这呢,一起喝点茶吗?

Celia: I don't like my ice to get lonely, dear.

我要很多冰块,亲爱的。

Waitress: Of course, ma'am.

没问题,女士。

Celia: Carter, it is such a pleasure to have you back with us.True gentlemen are a rare breed.

Carter,你回来这儿真是太好了。现在真正的绅士太少了。

Blair: So it is true that you're back.

所以你是真的回来了?

Dan: Back?Um,where--where were you?

回来?厄...你去哪里了?

Isabel: Oh,where wasn't he? He disowned his parents and took off around the world.

他没去过哪里?他瞒着父母自己跑遍了整个地球。

Katy: Everyone was talking about it.Gossip girl even had a dedicated Carter Baizen map on "spotted.

每个人都在谈论他的事迹。绯闻女友甚至做了一幅羊毛地图的号外。

Dan: A map,huh?

一幅地图?

Baizen: In all honesty, I did go a little out of bounds. I'm just grateful my parents are giving me a second chance.

说实话,我是有些太任性了,我很感谢我父母能再次给我机会。

Celia: Carter saw the error of his wayward ways and he rose like a phoenix from the ashes, Serena.

Carter意识到了自己任性的错误了,就像凤凰浴火重生一样,Serena。

Serena: Yes, I see that, grandma.

是的,我发现了,外婆。

Baizen: I mean, they weren't all errors, but...

我是说,也不是全部都......

Lily: Well,your mother did tell me that you got into a bit of a—ahem--a scrape in Dubai.

你妈妈告诉你在迪拜有点有点小意外。

Blair: Oh, I love Dubai.did you stay at the Burj al Arab?

我喜欢迪拜,你有住在burj al Arab吗?

Baizen: No, I stayed on palm island.

没有,我在Palm岛上过的夜。

Serena: I think Dubai is overrated.

我觉得迪拜物价太高了。

Baizen: You know what isn’t, though? The, uh, prince's crown bombardier.

你知道有什么不贵吗?王子的王冠。

And I also went pheasant hunting with the sheikh while I was there.

我还和酋长一起去打猎,很多雉鸟。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/505201.html