《姐姐的守护者》精讲 18(在线收听

KATE: l'm sorry, Jesse.

对不起,Jesse

l'm sorry l took all the attention when you were the one who needed it the most.

我很抱歉当你最需要注意时我却吸引了所有目光

Dad. l know l took your first love from you.

爸爸,我知道我带走了你最初的爱

l only hope that one day, you get her bach.

我只希望你有一天能拿回去

Mom, you gave up everything for me.

妈妈,你为我放弃了一切

Your work, your marriage, your entire life...

工作,婚姻,你的整个人生

iust to fight my battles for me every single day.

仅仅是为我的每一天而战

l'm sorry you couldn't win.

我很抱歉你没法赢

And to my baby sis. who was always so very little...

还有我的小妹,你一直都那么小

l'm sorry l let them hurt you.

我很抱歉我让他们伤害了你

l'm sorry l didn't take care of you.

我很抱歉我没有照顾你

lt was supposed to be the other way around.

这儿应当是另一种方式

Hey. - Hi.

嘿 - 嗨

l got you something.

我给你带了点东西

ls that me? - Mm-hm.

那是我? - 嗯

l'm not done with it. but....

我还没有完成,但是

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jjdshzjj/505229.html