英语听力:自然百科:行星旅行指南 火星(19)(在线收听

There's been plenty of frozen underground evidence detected from orbit,

从轨道发现有充分的冰冻地下证据,

but scientists need to touch and test to be sure.

但是科学家需要去触摸和用试验确定。

In 2008, they finally got their opportunity when NASA's Flanders made it daring approach to the high Martian Arctic.

在2008年,当美国航天局的弗兰德斯使用大胆的方法接近了较高的火星北极,他们终于获得机会。

There was not ever more excited be in my life of landing in safely on Mars.

安全降落在火星上在我生命中并不是有多么刺激的事情。

I will be through the opposite,

我觉得正好相反,

I will be through a landing was not successful,

我想一次不成功的登陆肯定会让我心惊肉跳,

and I didn't want them to happen again.

而我不想这再次发生。

The landing was not only perfect,

降落不仅是完美的,

but the engine expose suspicious wet patches directly underneath the spacecraft.

而且引擎直接暴露的可疑湿斑在宇宙飞船底下产生。

Water eyes was just a few scrays away.

水眼只有几米远。

We did find water ice and we found the soiling connection to it has caulsing carbonate, a compound at forms in the presents of liquid water.

我们发现冰,我们发现它的固态和碳酸盐岩连接,这是呈现的液态水的一种化合物。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zrbaike/2012/505549.html