《迷失》精讲 32(在线收听

You're wasting your time,man.

你这是浪费时间

This plane goes down in the ocean way out here,

飞机要是中途坠入大海

I think our chances of survival are exactly zero.

我们生还的机会为零

Actually,in calm seas w-with a good pilot,

有好的飞行员 加上静海

We could survive a water landing.

我们能在水面降落

And,uh,the fuel tanks are buoyant enough

燃料罐足够有浮力

to keep us afloat until we got in the life rafts. What?

能够让我们一直漂流直到有救生筏 怎么

No,it's just impressive you know that.

没什么 你可什么都懂啊

What were you doing in Australia?

你在澳大利亚做什么

Business or pleasure?

做生意还是自己喜欢的事

Pleasure. You?

自己喜欢的事 你呢

I went down to get my sister out of a bad relationship

我去那帮姐姐结束一段不好的感情

That it turns out she didn't want to get out of. So...

结果却是她不愿意结束 所以

Here I am.

我在这了

So what,you were just down under for vacation?

你只是来这度假

Actually,I went on a walkabout.

其实我来这徒步旅行

Really?

真的

Like--like crocodile dundee?

像"鳄鱼邓迪"?

No,not exactly.

不完全是

But--but,uh,it was pretty intense.

不过还是挺刺激的

We--we spent ten days in the outback

我们花十天时间在内地

And,uh,nothing but our packs and our knives.

除了包袱和刀子什么都不带

We slept under the stars and made our own fires,

在星空下睡觉 自己生火

Hunted our own food.

自己捕猎

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msjj/506218.html