《迷失》精讲 36(在线收听

Attention all arriving passengers...

所有乘客请注意...

I'm jack shephard.

我是Jack Shephard

I was just paged.

广播通知我到这来

Oh,mr. Shephard.

Shephard先生

Hello. Yes,that was me.

你好 刚才就是我通知的您

Uh,sorry,I meant to meet you at the gate.

很抱歉 我本打算在登机门叫住您的

Well,um,I'm here now,so--

我这不是来了吗

Yes. Mr. Shephard,I am deeply sorry,

Shephard先生 我非常抱歉

But there seems to have been a mix-up

但是您在悉尼托运的... 货物

involving the,uh... cargo you checked in sydney.

好像出了点问题

Cargo?

货物

Yes,ir. A coffin.

是的 先生 一具棺材

I don't...

我没...

I don't understand.

我没搞懂

I mean,are--are you saying that it's not here?

你是告诉我现在棺材没在这里吗

It appears it was never put on the plane.

貌似棺材就根本没有托运上飞机

The funeral is in two hours. When is it getting here?

葬礼两小时后开始 什么时候才能托运来

Mr. Shephard,

Shephard先生

I can't tell you how deeply sorry we are.

我们真的是万分抱歉

But we don't know when it will arrive...

我们也不知道多久才能到

Because we're not exactly sure where it is.

因为我们也不确定棺材在哪

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msjj/506222.html