《迷失》精讲 40(在线收听

Where were you going? What?

你刚才要去哪? 什么?

Before I got in the cab, where were you going?

在我跳上出租车之前,你要去哪?

Why, so you can hijack them, too? I was waiting for a bus.

问这干嘛,你也想劫持他们?我等公车。

I came to bring you stuff. Relax. I didn't take your money.

我来把你的东西给你。放心,我没拿你钱。

Well, uh, gee, thanks.

啊,呃,好吧,谢谢。

So where were you goin'? Don't worry about it.

那你刚才要去哪?别操心了。

Fine. Langdon Street. Brentwood.

好吧。Langdon大街。在Brentwood。

You got family there? Uh, no.

你在那有亲人? 呃,没有。

It's the... a couple who's adopting my baby.

就是... 一对夫妻要收养我的孩子。

They were, hum, they were meant to meet me at the airport,

他们,呃,他们本该来机场接我,

but I guess they got the days mixed up or somethin'.

但是我猜,可能是日子弄错了什么的。

It's not like they abandoned me. Brentwood's not far. Get in.

他们不像反悔了的样子。Brentwood不远,上车。

Seriously? Do you want a ride or not?

说真的? 你想不想搭车?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msjj/506226.html