纸牌屋第二季 第6集:能源危机(在线收听

We've got an energy crisis, Frank.

我们现在面临能源危机 弗兰克

Now what the White House needs to

白宫应该

The president chose to remain tough on China.

总统选择对中国保持强硬态度

No. You forced him to.

不 那是被你逼的

You chose Feng. You're the one who put me in a room with him.

你选择了冯 是你让我和他见面的

The cook can't blame his ingredients

厨子手艺不好

if he doesn't like how they taste together.

不能去怪原料差

If Samarium prices don't reduce,

如果钐的价格不降

the market will have no choice but to compensate.

市场只能随之上调电价

That's bad for everyone who owns an air conditioner.

那样对每一个使用空调的人来说都是坏消息

You should speak to the president himself.

你应该去找总统本人谈谈

the president hasn't placed much value on my advice lately.

总统最近不是很重视我的意见

I'm in the same boat as you, Raymond.

我和你一样,雷蒙德

Yeah.

是啊

Difference being you've got an office three doors down from the Oval.

不同的是,你和他的办公室只隔三道门

Let's work together, for Christ sakes.

我们同心协力吧

I'm wiling to put Spotsylvania behind us if you are.

只要你愿意,我可以忘记斯波特瑟尔维尼亚的事

I want nothing more.

正合我意

Then you'll talk to him?

那你会去跟他谈

Look, I'm late for a meeting, Raymond.

我开会要迟到了,雷蒙德

Yes or no, Frank?

答应还是不答应,弗兰克

I can't guarantee he'll listen.

我不能保证他听得进去

That's not a yes.

这不是答应

But it's better than a no.

总比不答应强

Any pugilist worth his salt knows when someone's on the ropes,

称职的拳击手都能看出对手什么时候不行了

that's when you throw a combination to the gut

这时候就该果断连续出拳

and a left hook to the jaw.

左勾拳直击下颚

Samarium is the last thing they'll let go of.

钐的价格他们绝不会让步

As long as our energy prices rise, they have the leverage.

只要能源价格一直涨,他们就有谈判筹码

Why don't we offer nothing? Move toward attrition.

如果我们只是静观其变呢,跟他们比瞪眼

If China doesn't show at the refunding auction,

如果中国不参加再融资债券拍卖

long-term interest rates will spike.

长期利率会一路飙升

And in a week yields on our 10-year notes

一个星期后我们的十年期国债

will pierce the seven-percent threshold.

将突破7%大关

That could happen.

那是有可能

But if we go soft now, that will happen.

但如果我们现在妥协,那就是必然了

You mean go on the offensive.

你说我们应该强硬一些

We should at least consider it.

至少应该考虑一下

The Chinese don't like carrots. Let's see how they like the stick.

中国人不吃敬酒,我们就上罚酒

Well, what might that look like?

怎么做

We could raise inspection rates on foodstuffs.

增加粮食检查的频率

Hold them in our ports till they rot.

把他们的粮食扣在港口直到腐烂

How much of a raise?

提高多少

20% if we want to draw blood.

想要有效果要提高20%

Bury the move with increased spot checks all the way around.

用增加抽查次数的方式进行掩饰

These sort of tactics don't solve the immediate problem.

这类措施不能解决眼前的问题

People are paying triple the standard rate for electric.

人们现在交着三倍的电费

We'll hit a five-fold increase by August.

到八月份,就是五倍

What if you, Mr. President, by executive order,

如果你,总统先生,通过行政命令

purchase Samarium through a third party?

从第三方手里购买钐呢

Cut the Chinese out.

绕过中国

Force them to either raise their prices worldwide

迫使他们提高全球价格

or lower them to keep direct flow with us.

或是降低价格维持跟我们的交易

We stockpile Samarium for denfense purposes, of course,

当然,对外宣称是为了国防需要进行钐储备

And quietly sell what we don't need to our friends in nuclear energy.

然后悄悄的把多余的钐卖给我们核能源方面的盟友

At a discount.

以优惠价格

A subsidy for nuclear power?

核能源补助

The richest of the rich? How's that gonna play?

有钱人相互接济,这别人会怎么看啊

We're dealing with a national crisis.

我们正在面对国家危机

We can't get sidetracked with public opinion.

我们不能受公众舆论的影响

It would show China we're willing to wait this out.

这能让中国知道我们愿意耐心等待

Do we have the resources?

我们有这份钱吗

I'd have to run the numbers,

我要计算一下

anticipate fluctuations, consider different models --

预期波动,考虑不同模式

Your best guess.

估计一下

We do. For a moderate stockpile.

有,可以进行中度储备

All right. Draw up a request from the Defense Department.

那好,以国防部名义起草请求

Yes, sir. Linda, draft the executive order.

是,先生, 琳达,起草行政命令

And Cathy, make sure we have a third-party conduit

凯茜,确保我们能找到一个第三方

to purchase the Samarium.

购买钐

We'll go through India.

跟印度买吧

Well, that won't fly well with Pakistan.

那巴基斯坦可要不高兴了

I'll alert them in advance. As long as they're in the loop,

我会提前告知他们,只要及时告知他们

we'll be all right. Not that we owe them any favors.

就没什么问题,我们又不欠他们什么

All right. Let's get to work.

那好,开始工作吧

Come on, Betsy. Three additional counts under Section E?

贝茜,还加上E条款下的三条罪名

Three is low. It reflects a narrow interpretation of criminal intent.

三条已经很少了,反映了对犯罪意图的狭义解释

Your client broke into a data center.

你的委托人入侵了数据中心

What's the offer?

你能提供什么

I'm not doing a plea.

我不会认罪的

Let me handle this.

让我来处理这个

They don't want a trial.

他们不想开庭审判

The questions I'll be raising loud and clear in open court...

我能在公开法庭上高声提出的问题

Lucas, please.

卢卡斯,别这样

We have our own questions, Mr. Goodwin.

我们也有问题,古德温先生

For example, what were you doing with these?

比如,你怎么会有这些

I didn't take these.

这不是我拍的

They were in your apartment.

是在你公寓发现的

Underwood took them.

安德伍德拍的

Do you really expect a jury to believe that?

你觉得陪审团能信吗

He did. They were having an affair --

是他,他们有一腿

Or are they gonna see them for what they are?

他们只会如实看待这些证据

Proof of our obsession with Ms. Barnes

你迷恋巴恩斯女士

and the ludicrous conspiracy you have concocted

还编出一套荒唐的阴谋论

to explain her death.

来解释她的死

Tell us what you're offering.

你们什么条件

Your client pleads to one count under Section E

你委托人供认以下罪名, E条款下一条

for breaking into a data center,

闯入数据中心

one count for fraud, for stealing the password from the Herald.

欺诈一条,偷《先驱报》的密码

10 years under Section E. 10 years for fraud. Served concurrently.

第一项获罪10年,第二项10年,同时计算

Eligible for parole in seven.

服刑7年可假释

I'd like to speak to my client, alone.

我想单独跟委托人谈

Cameras and recording equipment off, please.

请关掉录像录音设备

I'll introduce the president, then he'll introduce you.

我介绍总统,他来介绍你

If he's there, we can't mention the military.

如果他在,就不能点名军方

Just the endemic problem nationwide.

只能说全国皆有这种现象

Of course. I understand.

当然,我理解

Good. So we should go through these speeches

很好,那再过一遍讲词

and make sure that there's nothing --

看还有没有...

Hi, Mrs. Underwood.

你好,安德伍德夫人

Hello, Christina.

你好,克里斯蒂娜

Mrs. Walker, you asked for me?

沃克夫人,你找我

We need to confirm whether the president's going

我们要确认一下总统能不能

to make it to New Orleans.

去新奥尔良

This Friday, correct?

是这周五吧

Yes. But I know he had a cabinet meeting this morning,

是,但我知道他今早有内阁会议

so I imagine...

所以我想

I'll talk to Linda right away.

我这就去和琳达沟通一下

Thanks.

谢谢

I know you want Garrett there. But with this energy crisis...

我知道你希望加勒特去,可能源危机的事

No. It's not that.

不是那个

What?

什么

I shouldn't say anything.

我不该说的

Well, now you have to tell me.

这下你非说不可了

I've just never been very fond of her. Christina.

我就是向来不太喜欢克里斯蒂娜

Why not?

为什么

Peter Russo.

彼得·罗素

I just have a thing about women who sleep with their bosses.

我就是不太喜欢跟老板上床的女人

Anyway, I'm sure whatever they had was genuine.

不过我相信他们是真心相爱

It's none of my business, 'cause if she's doing a good job,

也不关我事,只要她工作做得好

that's all that matters, right?

其他也无所谓

Garrett seems to think she is.

加勒特还挺满意

Then I should just keep my feelings to myself.

那我就不多嘴了

So if the president is not able to be there,

如果总统不能去

that could be a silver lining for us.

对咱们或许也是好事

We won't have to hold back with the military.

不用给军方留面子了

Phone taps. Video surveillance. Premeditation.

电话监听,视频监控,预谋犯罪

Sustained intent. They've got you cold.

长期动机,你没希望的

If I plead out, that's it. No one hears the truth.

如果我认罪,就没人知道真相了

If you don't plead, no one will hear you, period.

你不认罪的话,根本没人会听你的

Not until you're in your 70s.

一直到你七八十岁

Have you talked to Hammerschmidt yet?

你和汉默施密特谈了吗

You're in no position to make demands.

你没资格谈条件

It's not up to you.

你说了又不算

All you'll do is piss them off.

你只会惹恼他们

Look,

听我说

we've got a good deal here.

这个交易很好

A great deal, considering what you did.

考虑到你的行为,算很不错了

You should take it before their change their mind.

趁他们没改主意,赶紧接受

Tom Hammerschmidt. I talk to him, or we're going to trial.

汤姆·汉默施密特,我要跟他谈,否则就上法庭

Raise your arms, please.

请抬起胳膊

You have something here?

这里有什么物品

My neck chain.

项链

May I see it?

请掏出来

Really? I gotta take off my tie.

真的吗,我还得解领带

I need to see it, sir.

必须看一下,先生

You're a good Christian, Remy.

虔诚的基督徒啊,雷米

My mother's. She was the good Christian.

我母亲的,是她虔诚

Well, then you're just the good son.

那你也是个好儿子

Thank you, sir.

谢谢

Hot out there, huh?

外面热吧

96, according to my car.

96华氏度,车里显示的

We had heat like that back in Gaffney,

以前在加夫尼也这么热

but we didn't know what air conditioning was,

那会儿还没有空调

so we just accepted as fact that summer was meant to be miserable.

我们认为夏天就该这么难熬

Neat or with water?

加不加水

Just the water. You can hold the bourbon.

只要水,不要酒

We need to find a solution

得找个解决办法

so that this one isn't miserable for 300 million people.

好让这个夏天美国人民不那么难熬

I already have found a solution.

我有办法了

Oh, please, Frank. A Samarium subsidy?

得了吧,弗兰克,钐补助吗

Is that your skepticism or Raymond's?

是你还是雷蒙德表示怀疑

Mine. Anticipating his.

我,估计他也是

So you haven't spoken to him yet.

你俩还没谈过

I want to offer him something he can agree to.

我想向他提出他会同意的条件

Well, he doesn't have much of a choice.

他没什么选择

Why are you cornering him?

你为什么要把他逼入绝境

I'm cutting the rate by half. I'd call that liberating him.

我把价钱减半,这是在帮他啊

You know that's not how he'll see it.

你知道他可不这么看

This trade war is preventing the refinery

这场贸易战让北京方面

from being approved in Beijing.

迟迟不批准精炼厂项目

His co-venture with Feng is not our highest priority right now.

目前,他跟冯的合资项目不是最重要的

A rare earth refinery solves this crisis permanently.

稀土精炼厂能一劳永逸地解决这场危机

Three years from now. Not this summer.

那是三年之后了,这个夏天还是难熬

It's not just that. With the subsidy he'll break even at best,

不止如此,实施核能补助他至多不赔不赚

there's no point in doing business to hover between red and black.

那叫做生意吗

Raymond's profits are an even lower priority to me than his co-venture.

雷蒙德的利益对我来说比他的合资项目更不重要

Tell me what you're up to, Frank.

告诉我你的目的,弗兰克

There's nothing to gain by locking horn with Tusk.

你跟塔斯克叫劲又得不到什么

Ask your client. It's Tusk who's locking the horns.

问你的客户去,是塔斯克在叫劲

He's not a man who likes conflict.

他不喜欢矛盾

Neither am I.

我也不喜欢

Then make the ask. 'Cause I know you don't care about the subsidy.

那就提出要求吧,我知道你不在乎核能补助

This is about something bigger.

你有更大的目标

I'm a good Christian, Remy, like your mother.

我是个虔诚的基督徒,雷米,跟你母亲一样

I would tell you the truth if I wanted more.

如果我想要别的,我会如实说的

You trying to send a message?

你这是在发出信号吗

Perhaps.

也许吧

Which is?

那内容是什么

That stubbornness is far more costly than obedience.

顽固比顺从的代价更大

Thanks for the water.

谢谢你的水

You're on the wrong side, Remy.

你站错队了,雷米

Yeah, well, one of us sure is.

是啊,我们中肯定有一人站错

And when the bumblebee flew home,

大黄蜂飞回家后

all his friends were waiting with buckets honey, right?

发现它的朋友们都抱着大桶蜂蜜在等他

And he's got his worm friend and his mouse friend

他的朋友有蠕虫,老鼠

and his spider friend and his snail friend.

蜘蛛和蜗牛

And they all had tons of honey. And he looks happier now, right?

它们都有许多蜂蜜,他看上去开心多了,是吗

Yeah! Yeah?

是啊, 是吗

And so they all buzzzzed with happiness.

于是他们开心地嗡嗡叫了起来

Because life is sweet when you spend it with your friend.

因为你和朋友们在一起,生活会甜蜜得多

Right?

对吗

Can you all buzz your wings? Buzz your little wings.

你们会振动翅膀发出嗡鸣声吗,扇动小翅膀吧

I think it would make a fluttering noise, like...like

我觉得会发出颤动的声音,就像, 就像

I don't know.

我不知道

Your flutters?

你的颤动呢

It's too hot out here for you to be doing this, Francis.

外面太热了,你不该抛球,弗兰西斯

I'm keeping hydrated.

我一直在喝水

Is that even regulation?

这距离满足规定吗

It's only half.

只到一半

But I don't want the press to see practicing on the street.

但我不想让媒体看到我在大街上练习

You remember when you threw out that first pitch in Greenville?

还记得你在格林维尔开球那次吗

I was wondering how long it was gonna take you to bring that up.

我还在想你什么时候会提到那事呢

That wasn't even on national television.

那次还不是全国电视台直播呢

Good luck.

祝你好运

Thank you.

谢谢

What happened in Greenville?

格林维尔发生了什么

The Greenville Drive.

格林维尔驱动队

Single A team for the Red Sox.

红袜队的1A队

It was a home game. I get on the mound.

主场作战,我站在投球区土墩上

You threw from the mound?

你从土墩上抛球吗

Well, I wanted to throw a real pitch.

我想投个好球

Didn't make it.

没抛好吗

Not even close.

差得远呢

Halfway?

一半吗

Ball slipped out of my hand just before I released it.

球在我松手前滑了出去

Went straight up in the air.

直线抛上了天

Hit me on top of the head. The whole stadium burst a gut laughing.

掉下来砸在我头上,全场爆发大笑

Comic relief pitcher.

喜剧性投球

That's very clever, Meechum.

真会说话,密查姆

Don't tell Claire.

别告诉克莱尔

I heard that.

我听到了

You're really good with them.

你跟他们处的真好

Did you see Robbie when they were finger-painting?

他们作手指画时,你看到罗比了吗

He pulled down his pants and started painting himself blue.

他脱掉了裤子,把他自己涂成蓝色

No. Yeah.

没看到, 真的

Hope I got it all off.

但愿我都洗干净了

I'm sure Alex and Daria don't care.

艾利克斯和达利尔不会在意的

They let him run around naked all the time.

他们总是让他光着身子四处跑

Yeah, but probably not with his Smurf ass.

是啊,但不会像光屁股的蓝精灵

What do we want to do for dinner tonight?

我们今晚吃什么

I've got some leftover chicken. Or we could order pizza.

我还有一些吃剩的鸡肉,或者我们可以叫披萨

Pizza. No dishes.

披萨,不做菜

Yeah.

是啊

I'm really sorry.

我真的很抱歉

I I totally forgot I've got a friend picking me up tonight.

我完全忘了有个朋友今晚要来接我

I I completely blanked.

我完全忘了

That's fine. I'm really sorry

没事, 我真的很抱歉

Don't sweat it. Is it, uh, your boyfriend?

不必道歉,是你男朋友吗

No, no. Um, just an old friend.

不是,只是一个老朋友

Can I meet him?

我能见见他吗

he's kinda shy. I do-I don't know if he'd be up for --

他有点害羞,我不知道他是否愿意

Totally cool. Don't worry about it.

没事,没关系

We'll just do dinner another night.

我们改天再一起吃晚饭

I'll see you tomorrow.

明天见

Yeah. You know where I'll be.

好,你知道去哪里找我

How long?

多久了

Couple of months.

几个月了

Why didn't you tell me?

为什么不告诉我

I can't go to church?

我不能去教堂吗

Anywhere you interact with other people opens us up to risk.

你跟任何人有接触都可能暴露我们

Right. I'm just supposed to slave away at the fucking call center

那我就该整天闷在呼叫中心

and then lock myself in the apartment.

或是待在公寓里不出来吗

Don't get dramatic.

别这么小题大做

I like the fellowship.

我喜欢这些人

Okay? There -- there's nothing to worry about there.

好吗,没有什么可担心的

All it takes is one person's cousin to visit from Lynchburg.

如果谁林奇堡的亲戚来访就能毁了一切

Someone you went to high school with

或许是你的高中同学

or some client that you spend the night with.

或许是曾跟你共度良宵的客户

Those guys would never end up here.

那些人才不会出现在这里

You don't know that.

你怎么知道

Yeah. I do.

我就是知道

You ended up here, didn't you?

你不就跑来这里了吗

I can't live like this.

我不能这么生活

What?

什么

I can't live like this.

我不能这么生活

Yes, you can. You're a strong girl.

不,你能,你是个坚强的姑娘

That's it? That's everything?

就这些,这就是全部了吗

I know. You've heard it before.

我知道,你以前就听过了

As a friend, Lucas. Not as a reporter.

作为一个朋友,卢卡斯,而不是记者

Now I dig.

我会接着挖

I make the phone calls. I do the legwork.

我去打电话,去跑腿

They treating you okay?

他们对你还好吗

It's fine.

还行

That's not what I asked.

我不是问那个

They're pushing the plea deal pretty hard.

他们非常想达成认罪协议

How seriously are you considering it?

你在认真考虑吗

I want to see how this article impacts things.

我想看看文章的影响

What does your lawyer say?

你的律师怎么说

He thinks that's a bad idea. That I should take the plea.

他觉得这是个坏主意,我应该认罪

Maybe you should listen to him.

也许你应该听他的

No. I want the article. That I'm certain of.

不,我要文章,我确定

All right. I better get to it then.

好吧,那我得赶快开始了

Thank you.

谢谢你

You need to know,

你要知道

I'm gonna treat this the way I would any other story.

我会像对待其他报道一样对待这件事

Whatever the facts bear. You might not like what I write.

报道事实,你也许不会喜欢我写的东西

I get that.

我明白

I'll let you read it first. Then you can decide.

我会先让你看,然后你再做决定

That's all I'm asking.

我就是这意思

Hang in there.

挺住

Can you wipe this off? Please?

能帮我擦掉吗,求你了

And the other nuclear providers are on board?

其他核供应商都赞同吗

Most. Except Raymond's company.

大部分,除了雷蒙德的公司

Couple of others.

还有几个

Lakeport Nuclear. Wolf Springs.

湖港核电站,狼泉集团

Now, I can't prove it, but I am absolutely sure they're colluding.

我无法证明,但我敢肯定他们是串通好的

Raymond wants to embarrass me.

雷蒙德想让我丢脸

I offer a solution, nuclear lobby turns its back.

我提出方案,核能说客却不肯合作

He has the right to refuse, Mr. President.

他有拒绝的权利,总统先生

What he cannot do is manipulate the energy market.

但他没法操纵能源市场

You want to put pressure on the distribution side.

你想对经销方施压

More than pressure. Ban vertical integration entirely.

不仅施压,彻底禁止纵向合并

We don't have that regulatory power.

我们没有那个管制权力

We add an antitrust agreement to the Emergency Energy Bill.

我们给《紧急能源法案》加一条反垄断协议

We break up the regional supply and distribution monopolies,

我们打破地区性供应和经销垄断

like the Bell System.

就像当年对贝尔系统那样

It'll be challenged immediately in the courts.

那马上就会引起官司

We don't need it to pass. We just need to threaten it.

我们不需要协议通过,只是用来吓唬人

See if he falls into line.

看他会不会屈服

Is there a way to do that without it making its way into the news?

这事能不能低调办妥,不闹上新闻

I don't want the world's wealthiest one percent

我不希望世界上最有钱的有钱人

on my phone sheet.

都给我打电话

There is absolutely a way to do that, sir.

当然可以,先生

Here you go.

你们的酒来了

Crowded for a Tuesday night.

周二晚上就这么热闹

We keep it at 65 degrees. And it's free.

我们把室温保持在18度,而且免费

If you call 18 bucks for a vodka soda free.

一杯伏特加苏打水18块也叫免费吗

Still cheaper than a Pepco bill.

那也比电力公司的账单便宜

Depends on how many you have?

那要看你喝多少了

You trying to get us drunk?

你想让我们喝醉吗

Drunker you are, bigger your tip.

你喝得越醉,给的小费越多

I don't have to be drunk to appreciate good service.

我不用喝醉就会好好答谢优质服务

I'll get your change.

我去找零钱

No, you won't.

不用了

Thank you.

谢谢你

You're shameless.

你真不要脸

Makes me a good lobbyist. Cheers.

所以我是个好说客,干杯

So, Jackie, bold move, but it won't work.

杰姬,举动很大胆,但是没用的

You know we can pass this amendment in a heartbeat.

你知道我们可以轻松通过这项修正案

Maybe. But no one'll comply.

也许,但没有人会遵守

It'll get overturned. Big fuss for nothing.

它会被推翻,最后竹篮打水一场空

It might get overturned. But it gets ink along the way.

也许会被推翻,但依然会留下印记

One thing I learned about Raymond Tusk

以我对雷蒙德·塔斯克的了解

is he doesn't two bird shits about public opinion.

他才不在乎什么公众意见

His stockholders do.

他的股东们在乎

They'd jump in a pit of snakes

只要他一句话

and light themselves on fire if he gave the word.

他们就会跳进蛇窝,把自己点燃

All I'm asking if that you convey our intentions.

我只是希望你能转达我们的意图

Why me? Frank could easily pick up the phone.

为什么找我,弗兰克打个电话还不容易

You still call him Frank?

你还叫他弗兰克呢

Not to his face, which I try to keep to a minimum.

不会当面叫,我也尽量避免见他

Don't you appreciate having an ear in the White House?

你不觉得在白宫有个能说上话的人很好吗

I wouldn't, if I had an ear. But lately all I've got is a mouth.

如果真是那样还好了,但最近我净听他说了

Yeah. He's not the best listener, is he?

是啊,他不是很善于倾听,对吧

Try working for him.

你要是为他工作就知道了

You were on his staff?

你曾在他手下干过吗

Eight years. Press secretary. Before you joined Congress.

八年,新闻发言人,那时你还没进入国会

That explains a lot.

这倒说明了很多问题

Like what?

比如什么

Like a lot.

比如很多

I'll take that as an insult.

我就当你是在羞辱我了

You should.

没错

That's it? You're abandoning me?

这就走吗,这就撇下我吗

No. I'm buying the next round.

不,我去买下一轮

I can't accept gifts from lobbyists without reciprocating.

礼尚往来嘛

Plus, I'm a good wingman.

而且我是个好帮手

This gets you more face time with the barmaid.

这样你能多跟那个酒吧女侍接触

You already got 'em ready?

你都做好了吗

Your guys gave me the heads-up you were coming.

你的手下通知我你要来了

Well, I hope that they didn't wake you earlier than usual.

希望他们没有太早吵醒你

Fuck, man. With this heat I ain't sleeping much anyway.

操,这么热我哪能睡得着

What? No AC at home?

怎么,家里没有空调吗

Oh, I got a unit. I just don't want to pay the damn bill.

我有空调,只是不想付账单

It's not too bad in here, all things considered.

总的来说,这里的温度还可以

That's 'cause we in the shade.

那是因为我们在阴凉处

When you get outside a couple hours from now on that pavement,

过两小时,你要是去外面人行道上

fry your damn dick off from three feet below.

滚烫的地面能把你的鸡巴烤熟

Must be bad over that grill.

烧烤架那边一定很难熬

I can't tell the difference no more.

我都觉不出区别了

I tell you what, though.

但是我跟你说

Stuff goes down aroundhere when the mercury pop a hundred.

气温超过37度,这里的情况就会变糟

Man who beat his wife at home will beat her right out on the street.

之前在家里打老婆的男人会到街上来打

Brings out the animal in us.

把我们的兽性都暴露出来了

It ain't no joke.

可不是开玩笑

What used to wake me up? Gunshots.

以前我会被什么惊醒,枪声

Now you know what does? People fucking.

你知道现在是什么吗,人们操的声音

Moaning and screaming like god damn cats in the alley.

又是呻吟又是尖叫,像巷子里的猫

You know what they say: When you get hot and sweaty,

俗话说得好,天热一身汗

it make you ripe and ready.

脱衣就开干

I drank too much.

我喝多了

We both did.

我们都喝多了

Last night didn't happen.

昨晚的事没发生

I know.

我知道

When I walk out that door, it's business as usual.

我出门之后,一切公事公办

No special treatment.

没有特殊优待

Don't worry. You won't need a restraining order.

别担心,你不需要申请禁制令

I'm surprised you didn't go for the waitress.

我很惊讶,你没去找那个女招待

You're much sexier.

你比她性感得多

Yeah, okay.

得了吧

She works for tips. You run Congress.

她为小费工作,而你运作国会

Only half of it.

只有一半

That's half more than she does.

那也比她厉害得多

So it's not my body.

那么不是我的身体吸引你

Those legs don't hurt.

那双腿还是挺不错的

You're so full of shit.

你真是满口胡言

Okay. It's your voice.

好吧,是你的声音

My voice?

我的声音

It does something to me.

让我欲罢不能

Let me know what Tusk has to say.

把塔斯克的意思转达给我

Business hasn't started. You haven't walked out that door yet.

不谈公事,你还没出门呢

Watch me.

看好了

Thank you, Jackie.

谢谢你,杰姬

We're going to the White House.

我们去白宫

Little John on the move.

小约翰在移动

We raise the bet. We get FERC involved.

我们提高赌注,把联邦能源管理委员会拉进来

An investigation?

调查吗

We don't need Congress to activate the Regulatory Commission.

我们不需要国会来调用能源委员会

But a price-fixing review? That would take months.

但是价格听证,会耗费好几个月

Again, it's the threat. Not the actuality.

再说一次,只是威胁,不是真的

He'll employ the same logic.

他会采用同样的对策

Draw it out. Fight back with appeals.

把这事拿到法庭上去

But he'll have to divulge his accounting

但如果联邦能源管理委员会开始行动

if FERC takes action.

他的账目就会曝光

Now, no businessman wants to open up his books,

没有哪个生意人愿意公开账目

especially one with $43 billion.

尤其是430亿的账目

This is getting outta hand, Frank.

这事开始失控了,弗兰克

We shouldn't be duking it out with Raymond.

我们不应该跟雷蒙德对着干

Maybe we should talk to him.

也许我们该和他谈谈

That's exactly what he wants. To force himself back into the mix.

这正是他想要的,让自己回到圈里来

What's to be gained by shutting him out?

把他排除在外有什么好处呢

The simple lesson that you cannot strong-arm

给他个教训,让他知道

the president of the United States.

他不能强迫美国总统

We can't devolve to a pissing contest.

我们不能沦落到跟他斗气

I'm gonna call Raymond. Invite him to Washington.

我要给雷蒙德打电话,邀他来华盛顿

He won't accept anything but total surrender.

除非你彻底投降,否则他不会接受

I'm making the call.

我这就打电话

Don't put yourself in that position.

别把自己逼到那个地步

I know how to maintain the integrity of my office. Thank you.

我知道如何维护政府的尊严,谢谢你

Thank you, Mr. President.

谢谢你,总统先生

Two minutes with the president,

只要跟总统待两分钟

and Tusk may be back in his good graces.

塔斯克就能再获青睐

I need to disrupt the nuptials and prevent a second marriage.

我要阻止他们再度联手

Christina?

克里斯蒂娜

Good to see you.

很高兴见到你

Please. You look great.

拜托,你看上去棒极了

Thank you.

谢谢你

How are things?

最近怎么样

Great. Linda works me to the bone,

很好,琳达让我忙得脚不着地

but that's what I signed up for.

但这就是我想要的

Well, from what I've heard, you're doing a great job.

据我所知,你干得很不错

Oh, that's really nice to hear.

很高兴能听到这样的评价

Look, I wanted to talk to you about Tricia.

我想跟你谈谈特莉莎

I'm sure you've noticed that she's still sort of adjusting to her role.

你肯定注意到她仍在适应自己的角色

You mean her confidence?

你是说自信方面吗

I think it would be great if you reached out to her.

我觉得你应该主动去找她谈

Just let her know that you're there if there's anything that she needs.

让她知道如果有什么需要你会帮助她

I don't really know her that well. I mean, we've met, but I...

我其实跟她不熟,我们见过,但是我

That's okay.

没关系

Maybe just tell her that you enjoy working for the president

或者就告诉她,你很喜欢为总统工作

and you're there to be of help to her in any way you can.

你愿意尽你所能帮助她

You don't think that's a little -I don't know -- brash? No.

你不觉得那样有点唐突吗, 没有

For me to just approach her like that?

我就这么去找她

No. Not at all.

不会的

You've reached the Skorsky residence.

你已接通斯克斯基宅

Leave a message after the beep.

请在哔声后留言

Tom Hammerschmidt again. Still trying to reach Janine.

又是汤姆·汉默施密特,还是要找简宁

Still important. Thank you.

还是重要的事,谢谢

Hammerschmidt's been calling our press office all day.

汉默施密特整天都在往我们新闻处打电话

I don't want a story to come out any more than you do.

我跟你一样不希望闹出任何新闻

We lose a major asset if it does.

否则我们损失一名重要线人

Can you squash it for security reasons?

你能以安保理由让他噤声吗

Not once it's been shared with the press. First Amendment crap.

一旦让媒体知道就不行了,第一修正案什么的

Ward isn't making things any easier.

牢房并没能解决问题

She wants a notch in her belt.

她想邀个大功

We're giving her one.

我们给她一个机会了

Not Goodwin. She wants Orsay.

不是古德温,她想要奥尔西

Most Wanted list for six years.

六年的首要通缉犯

I'll handle Hammerschmidt.

我来搞定汉默施密特

You need to make sure Goodwin takes the plea.

你得确保古德温认罪

If 35 with no parole doesn't scare the piss out of him,

35年刑期,不许假释

I don't know what will.

绝对能吓倒他

Then don't try to scare him.

别去吓唬他

Remove hope from equation.

让他彻底绝望

I tried to keep this contained.

我努力控制这件事

I didn't anticipate Hammerschmidt.

我没预料到汉默施密特会出现

Is Ms. Skorsky cooperating with him?

斯克斯基女士跟他合作了吗

He's called her.

他给她打过电话

My guy at the bureau said they haven't actually spoken.

我在联调局的朋友说他们没交谈过

At least not on the phone.

至少没在电话里交谈过

If this goes to court...

如果闹上法庭

That won't happen, sir.

不会的,先生

It will if he publishes.

要是他发表了文章就会

I'm bringing this to you because I can't control Hammerschmidt.

我来找你是因为我无法控制汉默施密特

I don't know what to do.

我不知道该怎么做

We need to invite a full-frontal attack. Then hold the line.

我们要发动正面进攻,然后守住阵线

You want to speak to him?

你要跟他谈谈吗

Face to face. Just the two of us.

面对面,只有我们俩

I don't think that's a good idea, sir.

我觉得那不是个好主意,先生

You have a better idea?

你有更好的主意吗

No, sir.

没有,先生

We can't avoid the battle, but we can choose the battlefield.

我们无法避免战争,但我们可以选择战场

Set up a meeting at the White House.

把会面安排在白宫

We'll intimidate him with formality.

摆架子吓唬他

Yes, sir.

是,先生

Mr. Vice President?

副总统先生

I know you don't have patience for apologies,

我知道你没有耐心听道歉

but I'm sorry if I've let you down in any way.

但我很抱歉让你失望了

Let's concentrate on what's in front of us.

我们集中精神解决眼前问题吧

I'll let you know when I have a time set up.

我安排好之后会告诉你的

Soon as possible. Yes, sir.

越快越好, 是,先生

So this is a sort of outline to the larger piece?

这算是长篇报道的概述吗

With questions on the next page.

问题都在下一页

We're off the record.

我们现在是私下谈话

Yes. Off the record.

对,私下谈话

Now, Tom, I know that you care about this young man,

汤姆,我知道你关心这个年轻人

and I respect you as a journalist.

我也尊重你的职业精神

But these questions?

但这些问题

Why don't you just ask me

你怎么不直接问我

when I stopped strangling people's pets.

为什么不再掐死别人家宠物了

Sir, the death of Congressman Russo --

先生,罗素议员的死

You mean my friend, Peter Russo,

你是说我的朋友,彼得·罗素

whose suicide left two small children with no father.

他的自杀让两个年幼的孩子失去了父亲

No, I will not answer questions about that.

不,我不会回答关于那事的问题

Yes? I'm aware of that. No. Tell her I'll call her right back.

你好,我知道,不,告诉她我待会儿回电

Two minutes. Secretary Durant.

给你两分钟,刚刚是杜兰特国务卿

I can wait outside for you to call her back --

我可以在外面等你给她回电

No, let's finish.

不,我们说完

Now,

那么

if you decide to print any of this,

如果你打算发表这些内容

assuming you find an outlet that's willing to,

如果你真能找到愿意发表的出版机构

then, yes, it might cause me a headache for a day.

那么,确实会让我头疼一阵

But I will not engage.

但我不会做出回应

And I think it will only prove to highlight

在我看来,只会更加突出

how ridiculous Mr. Goodwin's claims are. I pity him.

古德温先生的论断多么可笑,我同情他

I truly do. I think he needs help.

真心的,我觉得他需要帮助

I've interviewed many mentally ill people. He's not one of them.

我采访过很多精神异常的人,他没疯

Well, I would suggest that you read your own article again.

我建议你把自己的文章再好好读读

He's distressed. There's a difference.

他只是非常痛苦,这两者是有区别的

Look, I understand. It must be a terrible blow to see him in prison.

我理解,看到他入狱对你打击一定很大

But, Tom...

但汤姆

Rachel Posner exists.

瑞秋·波斯纳确有其人

I haven't been able to find her, but I've proven she's not a fantasy.

我找不到她,但我已经证实她不是捏造的

The same goes for Roy Kapeniak. These people were born.

罗伊·科佩尼科也是,这些人确实存在

They have social security numbers, past addresses, past --

他们有社保号码,既往住址...

And so does everyone from California to Maine.

全美各地的每个人都是如此

Have I conspired with all of them?

我和他们都有共谋吗

You have to admit there are some troubling details regarding the DUI.

你得承认,酒驾问题确实有些解释不清的细节

You know, people say the same thing about Area 51.

要知道,人们也是这么说51区的

You can conjure up little gray men if you really want to.

你可以尽情想象

Did you kill Peter Russo?

你杀了彼得·罗素吗

Tom, you're embarrassing yourself.

汤姆,你这就是自找没趣了

Did you kill Zoe Barnes?

你杀了佐伊·巴恩斯吗

I've given you more time than this nonsense deserves.

这些荒唐事根本不值得我浪费这么多时间

I have to ask these questions.

我必须得问

Well, the only question I would ask is

要我提问的话,我只问一句

does this sort of article hurt or help Mr. Goodwin?

这样的报道对古德温先生有利还是有害

You have to do what you think is -- is right.

你得做你认为对的事

But I hope you can understand

但我希望你能理解

if I don't demean myself by taking any of it seriously.

我无法认真对待这些问题,有损我的身份

I appreciate your time, Mr. Vice President.

感谢您抽出时间,副总统先生

How did it go?

怎么样

I did my part. Now put it to bed, Doug.

我的任务完成了,把这事了结了吧,道格

I won't submit myself to this sort of exposure again.

我不会允许自己再面对这样的处境

Yes, sir.

是,先生

Has Tusk met with the president yet?

塔斯克和总统见面了吗

Linda said they're meeting at 4:30.

琳达说他们约了四点半

Call Remy. Make sure he doesn't get on his plane before I see him.

联系雷米,确保他上飞机前我能见他一面

I'm on it.

这就去办

Oh, Mrs. Walker?

沃克夫人

I just wanted to say how rewarding it's been,

我只想说,我非常荣幸

working here in the West Wing.

能在白宫西楼工作

And I'm so proud to be working for your husband.

为您丈夫工作,我很自豪

Thank you. I know he appreciates all your hard work.

谢谢,我知道他赏识你的勤奋

Well, now that I'm working so closely with him,

既然我现在在他身边工作

if there's anything I can do for you,

如果有什么我能帮到您的

anything that would make yours or his life easier...

任何能帮您或他减轻负担的事...

Just keep doing what you're doing.

继续做好你的工作就行

Truly, anything.

我是真心的,您别客气

I want you to know you can rely on me. Both of you.

我想让您知道,你们可以依靠我

I know that. Thank you, Christina.

我知道,谢谢,克里斯蒂娜

Thanks, Mrs. Walker.

谢谢,沃克夫人

Oh, here. Let me. Oh, it's just my hands.

让我来, 没事,我手不太听使唤

Are they bothering you? Yeah. Probably gonna get rain tonight.

很难受吗, 是啊,今晚估计要下雨

I'll get it.

我去开门

Um, no. Just, uh, keep the broth moving.

不用,继续搅拌肉汤就行

Agent Green, FBI.

我是联调局的格林特工

Do you have a moment, Ms. Skorsky?

有空吗,斯克斯基女士

Yeah. I...

有,我...

May we come in?

我们能进去吗

I just need to turn the stove off.

我得把炉子关了

Stay in here, Mom. Who is it?

待在这儿,妈妈, 是谁

Just stay in here.

待在这儿就是了

Only that once?

只有那一次吗

And I haven't seen him since, or returned his calls.

之后我就没见过他了,也没回他电话

How many times has he tried to call you?

他几次试图联系你

I don't know. Eight or nine times, maybe.

我不知道,大概八九次吧

And then he stopped after a while.

之后他消停了一段时间

Did he mention anything about Hieronymus Bot or Gavin Orsay?

他提到过机器人希洛尼摩斯或嘉文·奥尔西吗

You know, I think I should talk to a lawyer.

我觉得我该找个律师来

Right now you're not suspected of being an accomplice.

现在我们并不怀疑你是同谋

If you call a lawyer, we might have to reconsider.

如果你找律师,那我们就要考虑一下了

He mentioned some hacker. Hieronymus.

他提到了个黑客, 希洛尼摩斯

I told him I thought it was a bad idea to contact him.

我告诉他,联系那个人不是什么好主意

Are you aware of what he's claiming?

你知道他所持的论调吗

No.

That you and he were working together.

你本来在跟他合作

That you believe in this conspiracy theory.

你相信他那套阴谋论

That it was you who received explicit photos of Ms. Barnes.

是你收到了巴恩斯女士的私密照片

Is any of that true?

这些都是真的吧

We need you to come back to D.C. with us

你得跟我们回华盛顿

and sign this statement in the presence of the U.S. attorney.

在联邦检察官的见证下签署这份声明

You want me to call him a liar. Isn't he?

你们想让我指证他说谎吗, 他没有吗

I can't do that to him.

我不能这样对他

We also need you to speak with Tom Hammerschmidt.

你还得和汤姆·汉默施密特谈谈

You know what? Please, can you just keep me out of this?

求求你们,能别把我扯进来吗

I had nothing to do with the hacker or the...

我和那个黑客毫无瓜葛...

Ms. Skorsky, we want to believe you,

斯克斯基女士,我们愿意相信你

and we will if you put all of it in writing.

你写下来我们就相信你

He's not a criminal. You're going after the wrong person.

他没犯罪,你们查错人了

And if you think that you can intimidate me,

如果你们认为你们能吓唬我

harass me like this in my own home,

在我自己家这样骚扰我

I will file a formal complaint.

我会提出正式投诉

You're starting to sound an awful lot like him.

你语气越来越像他了

You can't arrest me. I haven't done anything.

你们不能逮捕我,我什么都没做

I'd like you to leave.

你们快走

I have a right to legal counsel, and you haven't presented a warrant.

我有权请律师,而且你们没有逮捕令

We can arrest you, Ms. Skorsky,

我们可以逮捕你,斯克斯基女士

for abetting an act of cyber terrorism.

以教唆网络恐怖主义的名义

Who's going to take care of your mother while you're

如果你接下来三年都耗在法庭里

spending the next three years in courtrooms?

谁来照顾你母亲呢

Would you please raise your arms?

麻烦您抬手

No, Meechum. Sir...

密查姆就不用了, 先生

Meechum. I know you don't want to shake my hand,

密查姆,我知道你不想跟我握手

so we'll just skip that part.

我们就直接略过吧

The president didn't mention anything about it.

总统完全没有提

Why would he? The better to catch you off-guard.

他为什么要提,抓你个冷不丁更好

Then why would you?

那你为什么要提

So we can avoid unnecessary conflict.

好避免不必要的冲突

Garrett's not a good liar.

加勒特可不会撒谎

The gift of a good liar is making people think

真正会说谎的人总是让人觉得

you lack a talent for lying.

他天生不会说谎

I know him far better than you

我远比你了解他

and so I know what talents he has and lacks.

我知道他天生会什么,不会什么

But let's assume he did lie.

但假设他确实说谎了

I'm not intimidated by a FERC investigation.

我不担心联邦能源监管委员会的调查

You'd have grid overload and brown-outs

听证会还没开始

before you could even get a hearing.

就会出现电网过载,灯火管制

You are deliberately keeping electric prices at inflated rates,

你在蓄意抬高电价

which is illegal.

这是违法的

No. I'm responding to free market.

不,这是对自由市场的反应

A regulated free market.

是受监管的自由市场

Why are you doing this, Frank?

你为什么这么做,弗兰克

Remy asked me the same thing.

雷米也这样问过我

You're making this about me.

你这是故意找我茬

This isn't personal, Raymond.

不是针对你,雷蒙德

The integrity of our energy markets is my only concern.

能源市场的健全是我唯一在乎的

Of course it's personal.

你当然是针对我

I asked you personally to convince Garrett to pull back from China.

我让你说服加勒特不再与中国针锋相对

You personally chose not to.

而你偏偏跟我对着干

You personally sabotaged the summit.

你还故意破坏峰会

And you personally advised the cabinet to push me up against the wall.

你还让内阁把我逼上绝路

Do not try and spin me, Frank. I am too old to tango.

别跟我耍花招,弗兰克,我耍不动了

Then I'll be blunt.

那我就直说了

Accept the subsidies

接受核能补助

or deal with FERC.

否则就面对能源委员会

There is no third way here.

没有第三条路可选

Are you intentionally trying to destroy the president?

你是故意想毁掉总统吗

I'm trying to protect the president. From you.

我是想保护总统,免受你的伤害

This is about the secretary of state nomination, isn't it?

你是在为国务卿提名的事报复我吧

I'm the vice president now, Raymond.

我现在是副总统了,雷蒙德

I don't cry over what happened in kindergarten.

我不会为陈年往事掉泪

You're vice president because I vouched for you.

我力保你,你才当上副总统

Because you had no other options.

因为你别无选择

Political necessity.

这是政治需要

You have 24 hours to decide.

给你24小时做决定

I'll show myself out.

不用送了

Hello.

你好

Raymond, this is Claire.

雷蒙德,这是克莱尔

Mrs. Underwood, it is an honor.

安德伍德夫人,见到你很荣幸

Jean-- my wife-- has been very taken with your recent efforts.

我妻子珍,很欣赏你最近做出的种种努力

Well, I'd like to meet her one day.

改天我一定要见见她

She would very much like that, I'm sure.

我相信她肯定非常愿意

And what about you?

那你怎么看呢

I'm sorry?

什么意思

What are your thoughts about our recent efforts?

我们最近在做的事,你怎么看呢

Oh. I am in favor of anything

防止不必要的暴力

that prevents unnecessary violence.

我当然支持

It's nice to meet you, Mrs. Underwood.

很高兴见到你,安德伍德夫人

And, good luck with that first pitch tonight, Mr. Vice President.

祝你今晚开球好运,副总统先生

Make it to the plate this time. Ma'am.

这次要投进本垒板,夫人再见

This Kevlar is cooking me.

这防弹背心真不舒服

We have to use it, sir.

必须得穿,先生

Well, I didn't practice with it, and now I can hardly rotate my arm.

我练习时没穿过,这下胳膊都转不动了

I should have mentioned it. I apologize.

我该提醒您的,对不起

If this ball doesn't make it over the plate, it's your ass.

这球要是过不了本垒板,我拿你是问

And what are you doing here? Don't you have things to do?

你在这儿干什么,没事可做吗

Never been to Camden Yards.

我没来过卡姆登球场

Ladies and gentlemen, here to throw out the first pitch tonight,

女士们先生们,马上将投出今晚第一球

we are honored to introduce the vice president of the United States,

我们有幸请上,美国副总统

Frank Underwood.

弗兰克·安德伍德

Boss, boss. Meechum's ball.

先生,密查姆的球

Thank you very much. Where's the mascot?

非常感谢,吉祥物呢

Beautifully done.

唱得真好

Good evening.

晚上好

Now I know it's a hot night and you all want to get to the baseball.

今晚很热,大家都想赶快看比赛

So as soon as I throw this sucker,

所以我一投出这玩意儿

grab a drink, enjoy the game,

大家就喝点东西,享受比赛

and best of luck to both teams.

祝两队好运

Scratch that. We're at Camden Yards.

我收回那句话,这是在卡姆登球场啊

Go Orioles!

金莺队加油

Go, go!

快走,快走

I'm told the distribution line that controls

据说是控制节点的

the pinch point caused the outages.

配电线路造成了供电中断

BAPCO. One of your companies.

贝科,你的一家公司

Yes, sir. There was a capacity issue.

是的,电量出问题了

We're working as quickly as we can to resolve it.

我的人在以最快速度抢修

Well, I've got three governors calling.

有三位州长给我打过电话了

Hospitals on emergency power. So quickly better mean quickly.

医院在用应急电源,你们最好尽快修理

The latest estimate I got was two to three hours, maybe sooner.

最快也要2到3个小时,也许能快些

Raymond, was this intentional?

雷蒙德,这是故意的吗

Sir, I know you don't hold me in the highest regard at the moment.

先生,我知道你最近不怎待见我

But I am alarmed that you could even entertain such a thought.

但是你居然会这么想,我很吃惊

Yeah, well, the timing makes coincidence hard to swallow.

但这时候出现这种事让人很难相信是巧合

There is a heat wave. That always pushes the grid to its limits.

是热浪的缘故,热浪会让电网达到使用极限

All right, let's get the people out of the dark.

好吧,快让人们摆脱黑暗

Updates every 30 minutes on your progress.

每30分钟报告一次进展情况

I should inform you, sir, that I may need to take

先生,我要通知你,我明天可能要

two of my plants offline tomorrow for unscheduled maintenance.

关闭两座电厂做不定期维修

Why? Which ones?

什么,哪两座厂

Georgia and Tennessee.

佐治亚州和田纳西州

This blackout has put a great deal of stress on them.

这次停电使这两座厂的负荷很大

My engineers are concerned about the seals on the fuel rods.

我的工程师们担心燃料棒密封条破损

So we're looking at outages on the southeast grid, too?

那么东南部也要断电吗

Could be. For a few days.

有可能,几天吧

No, that's unacceptable.

这绝对不行

Safety comes first. We don't want an accident.

安全第一, 我们不希望出事故

All right, let's get a full report to Linda, ASAP.

好吧,详细情况报告给琳达,尽快

Yes, sir. Thank you, sir.

是,先生,谢谢你

He's toying with you.

他在耍花招

No, this could be a legitimate safety issue.

不,或许真有这样的安全问题

He wants a seat back at the table. Those plants are fine.

他想夺回权力,那几个电厂没事

Why is he doing this? We've had our differences,

他为什么这么做,我们的确有分歧

but something drastic like this?

但非要做出这么偏激的事吗

Well, I did tell him about the possible FERC action.

我跟他说了能源委员会可能会展开听证会

You did what?

什么

Well, he called me. I answered the call.

他打电话给我,我接了电话

Why didn't you inform me immediately?

你怎么不立即通知我

He told me you had a productive talk.

他说你们的谈话很有成效

That he was on board with the subsidy. I assumed everything was fine.

他同意核能补助的事,我以为你们谈妥了

He was proposing renewed trade talks.

他提议进行新一轮贸易谈判

We didn't talk about the subsidy at all.

我们根本没谈核能补助的事

He's playing both of us then.

他把我们俩都给耍了

If he told you he was on board,

如果他说他同意了

why'd you bring up FERC?

你为什么还提能源委员会的事呢

I told him I was relieved.

我说这下我放心了

That we could have taken action if he didn't comply.

要是他不答应,我们可要采取行动了

You think he's fishing?

你觉得他是在套你的话吗

To see what our next move might be?

想套出我们下一步行动

I think so, sir. I mean,

就是这样,先生

he is lying about those two plants in the south.

南部两个发电厂的事他在说谎

Well, we can't guess. We have to be certain.

我们不能猜测,一定要确定

Well, do you want Raymond Tusk to assess that risk?

你想让雷蒙德·塔斯克来做风险评估

Or the United States government?

还是政府来做

Are you suggesting we take over his facilities?

你是说我们接管他的电厂吗

There is precedent there.

有过这样的先例

Woodrow Wilson did it with the railroads for three full years.

伍德罗·威尔逊接管铁路三年整

In a time of war.

那是战争时期

In a time of emergency, which is what this is.

是在危急时期,就像现在这样

The country needs a leader, Mr. President.

人民需要一位领袖,总统先生

Give them one. Do not bend to Raymond Tusk.

满足他们,别向雷蒙德·塔斯克屈服

I'm done.

看完了

I said you might not like it.

我说过你可能不喜欢

It makes me seem crazy.

这让我看起来像是疯了

This is the most toned-down version.

这是最收敛的版本了

I tried to be as kind as I could without being biased.

我尽力用最和善的口吻,不掺入偏见

I don't think you want this going out into the world.

你不希望这报道公诸于众吧

Can I talk to Janine?

我能和简宁谈谈吗

Tell him to go.

让他走

He wants you to leave.

他想让你离开

You lied. Lucas...

你说了谎, 卢卡斯

You lied to Tom. You lied to the U.S. Attorney.

你骗了汤姆,也骗了联邦检察官

I didn't know what else to do. Tell the truth.

我不知道还能怎么办, 说真话

They'll arrest me. They'll discredit everything I say.

他们会逮捕我,他们会让我失去信誉

And nobody is going to believe me more than they believe you.

到时,人们会像不相信你那样不相信我

But we can get the story out there. Get people asking questions.

但我们能让公众知道,让人们产生疑问

No. It'll just look like two crazy instead of one.

不,他们只会觉得我们俩都疯了

So you're saving yourself.

所以你打算自保

I'm trying to save the both of us.

我想保护我们两个人

Please.

拜托了

Take the plea.

认罪吧

I'm not guilty. You are.

我是无罪的, 你不是

You committed a crime.

你犯了罪

Multiple crimes. Not murder.

罪名还不只一项, 但不包括谋杀

Take the plea. Be good. Get out early.

承认罪行,好好表现,早点出来

Everybody -- everybody's fucked me.

所有人都坑我

If I was trying to fuck you I wouldn't be here.

如果我是想害你,就不会来了

He's gonna get away with it, isn't he?

他要逃脱罪责了,是吗

Yes, he is.

是的

Take an iced tea if you have any. We don't.

有加冰的茶吗,给我一杯, 没有

I wish I didn't have to keep coming through back doors like this.

我真不想总这样偷偷摸摸的

Well, we wouldn't want our friends in the fourth estate

这不是不想让新闻界的朋友

to know you were here, would we?

知道你来这里嘛

Especially since you've gone to such lengths

特别是你费了好大的功夫

to remain above the fray of politics.

一直置身政治斗争之外

You can't seize the plants, Frank.

你不能夺走发电厂,弗兰克

We haven't seized anything yet.

我们还没得手呢

We're ready to, but we won't if you cooperate.

我们有这准备,但只要你合作就不会那样

It's illegal.

这是违法的

It's not. You know that.

并不违法,你心里清楚

The president can issue an executive order in times of emergency.

紧急情况下,总统可以下达行政命令

I'll fight it in court.

我会在法庭上据理力争

Which will take even longer than a FERC investigation would.

那比能源委员会的调查更费时

And in the meantime, you make nothing from those plants.

而在此期间,你的发电厂无法盈利

We agreed.

我们说好的

Right here in this room, we agreed to work together.

就在这里,我们达成了协议

We agreed as men of our word.

做出了合作的承诺

And I held up my end of that bargain

我一直信守承诺

until you abandoned me on the bill.

可你在法案的事上背信弃义

After I got it passed through the Senate with no help from you.

那是法案通过参议院之后,你之前可没帮忙

I had to protect my relationship with the president.

我不能和总统闹僵

And then you tried to use me

斯波特瑟尔韦尼亚峰会期间

during the summit in Spotsylvania.

你还企图利用我

I was not put on this earth to be your best friend

我活着不是为了做你最好的朋友

or to share every piece of information I have with you.

也不是为了和你分享我的所有情报

We agreed to a mutually beneficial partnership. That's all.

我们只是达成了互利共赢的合作关系

Yes. And what's become very clear to me

是的,而我现在发现

is that I benefit in no way from this partnership.

跟你合作对我没有任何好处

Let's not pretend to be naive.

我们就不装傻了

We both respect self-interest above all else.

我们最看重的都是个人利益

Our versions of that no longer align.

现在,双方利益不再一致

You are on the verge of making an irreversible mistake,

你就要犯下无法挽回的错误了

Mr. Vice President.

副总统先生

I may well be making a mistake. Who knows?

我的确可能是在犯错,谁知道呢

What I do know is that you'll be calling Linda

我只知道你会联系琳达

and telling her that you'll accept the subsidies.

告诉她你接受核能补助

You may have all the money, Raymond,

你有钱,雷蒙德

but I have all the men with guns.

但我有权

It's a burner, pre-dialed. She's expecting.

这是设好号码的一次性电话,她在等你答复

Oh, and, uh, yes. From last night.

对了,这是昨晚的

The ball's in your court, as they say.

按行话说,现在轮到你发球了

Oh, Jesus Christ. You scared the shit outta me.

上帝,你吓死我了

Are you supposed to take the lord's name in vain like that?

你就这么随随便便地喊上帝吗

Leave it on.

继续开着

It costs too much.

电费太贵

I'll take care of it.

我会付的

Goodwin took the plea. He's going away.

古德温认罪了,他要进监狱了

So does that mean this is all over?

所以一切都结束了吗

No. We still have to be careful.

没有,我们还是要小心

But why? If he's gone, then nobody's looking for me, right?

为什么,没有他,就不会有人找我了吧

Not that we know of.

据我们所知没有

Until we know, nothing changes.

在确保万无一失之前,一切照常

So what, you just came over here to get my hopes up?

那你来就是为了让我空欢喜一场吗

I came here to make sure that you don't go to church tonight.

我来是为了确保你今晚不去教堂

Do you want to fuck me?

你想干我吗

Is that what this is all about? No.

这才是你的本意吧, 不是

You've done it before.

你以前干过我

That was different.

那不一样

Stop it.

够了

If there's one thing I know, it's when a man wants me.

我一向能察觉男人对我的欲望

I learned who Rachel was in church.

我在教会得知了拉结的故事

She was young and beautiful.

她年轻漂亮

Jacob fell in love with her while she was watering a lamb.

雅各在她照看羊喝水时爱上了她

And she became his wife after he worked seven years

他做了七年的工

to earn her hand in marriage.

才终于娶到她

Rachel had one son. Joseph.

拉结有个叫约瑟的儿子

He became a king.

后来他成了国王

Are you hungry?

你饿不饿,

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zpwdyj/dej/507063.html