纸牌屋第二季 第9集:拍卖会(在线收听

Hey, Freddy! How ya doing? Hey.

你好啊,弗莱迪,最近怎样, 挺好

All right, that's what I like to hear.

那就好,你这么说我就安心了

My man. Catch you later, brother.

谢了伙计, 改天再聊

I spoke to everyone I know at the Daily.

日报我能联系的人都联系了

Nobody's naming sources, but it has to be Remy.

没人告诉我谁给的照片,但肯定是雷米

Is Galloway going on the record?

嘉乐威要出面回应吗

He wouldn't. Not without speaking to us first.

不会的,他会先和我们接触

Let's be sure about that. I'll talk to Adam.

最好确保这一点, 我这就去和亚当说

Maybe it's smarter to avoid contact.

也许避免和他接触会更好些

Somebody has to respond,

总得有人出面回应

whether it's him, or us, or both.

不是他就是我们,或者一起回应

We have to coordinate, and do it carefully.

我们得协调好,小心应对

Let me take care of this.

这事交给我吧

Well, let's just think this through.

我们先想好了

I've got it covered, Francis.

不会有问题的,弗兰西斯

Ok.

那好

What should I do?

我该怎么办

Head back to the office?

还去办公室吗

I think you should work here.

我觉得你还是在家办公比较好

We can't avoid the press if you leave.

你出门的话,很难躲开媒体

All right. You hold down the fort. Yes, sir.

那好,你把好门, 好的,先生

And you follow Claire's lead.

你听克莱尔差遣

We'll shut this down, sir.

这事会解决的,先生

There can't be any doubt.

绝不能让人质疑

Let's walk through a timeline.

我们再过一遍时间线

So you first met him when? -In Whitney Biennial

你首次见他是什么时候,惠特尼双年展

This hurts us both.

这事伤害了我们两个人

But it's not my wound to suture.

但要着手去处理的人不是我

Claire must be the surgeon.

克莱尔必须亲自动手

Only she can stop the bleeding.

只有她才能稳住局势

You know we got them plates in there.

里面有盘子

All the changes you asked for.

按你要求的改好了

Gave you five more points on the post-recoupment share.

多给你5%的追补股份

Approval over all the marketing materials.

营销宣传材料需要你认可

Approval over the staff hires of the flagship in Silver Spring.

银泉旗舰店的人事也要经你认可

So, what next? You sign.

接下来做什么, 签字就行

And I get my $95,000? By the end of the week.

然后我九万五就到手了, 这周末吧

Just have to wire it from our main account into the LLC,

得先把钱从主账户注入公司账户

had cash years to check for.

还得核对账目

I want to show you this.

我还想给你看看这个

It's a mockup of the bottle design.

这是酱料瓶的样品

And we already started on the concept layouts

他们已经开始为银泉店的外观

for the Silver Spring location.

进行概念设计了

Why's that linoleum peeling up?

为什么墙毡都裂开了

To make it seem real.

追求真实感啊

I wanted it to look nicer than this.

我希望比这漂亮些

We can scratch the peeling linoleum,

我们可以改掉墙毡的设计

but we don't want it to look too nice.

但不想显得太高端

You want them white folks to feel like they slummin' it.

你想让白人有种体验下层生活的感觉

No, to have an authentic atmosphere.

不,是为了营造地道的气氛

And I get to play the nigger.

我就负责扮演黑鬼

Look, Freddy, you know how this works.

弗莱迪,你也知道这种事

They don't just want the ribs,

他们不只是来吃肋排

they want the experience,

而是要那种体验

but without having to leave the suburbs for it.

还不用出市郊

We're not selling candlelit dinners here.

我们又不是卖烛光晚餐的

But I promise,

但我保证

nothing gets built without your signing off.

所有决策都会经过你的首肯

So, what do you want me to do?

你想让我怎么办

I need you to deny it. The affair?

我要你出面否认,否认恋情吗

The affair, taking the photograph, everything.

恋情,照片,所有这一切

We have a public history.

我们有公开来往的记录

I donated work for your...

我曾捐献作品给...

You can say we had a business relationship,

你可以说那纯粹是业务往来

but that you didn't take the picture of me in the bed.

但你没有给我拍躺在床上的照片

It was Photoshopped.

就说是合成的

Whatever it is you need to say.

随便你怎么说

I'm so sorry, Claire.

我很抱歉,克莱尔

I only have one print and it's still here.

我只印了一版,还在我这儿呢

You have to destroy it.

那个你也得销毁掉

The digital file also.

电脑存档也要删掉

But e-mail us a copy first.

但删之前先发给我们一份

Why?

为什么

We need to make sure that there's nothing in the image

我们得确认照片里没有任何痕迹

that links to your studio.

能联系到你的工作室

Whatever you think is best.

全都听你的

Thank you, Adam.

谢谢你,亚当

I watched you...

我当时在看

...when you did the CNN interview.

你接受CNN直播采访的时候

I promised myself I wouldn't,

我本来打定主意不看的

but I couldn't help it.

但我忍不住

It's a shame it takes this for us to talk to one another.

我们要因为这种事才说上话真是遗憾

You're well, besides this?

除了这事,你还好吗

Yeah. I spent three months in Colombia

嗯,你来过之后

after you came up here to work,

我去哥伦比亚工作了三个月

but also to get away.

其实也是逃避

I met someone.

我遇到了一个人

She's from Bogotá.

她来自波哥大

She was working with an NGO there.

与当地非政府组织合作

Her name's Inez.

叫伊奈兹

She's living with me now.

我们同居了

That...

真是...

Things happened quickly.

进展很快

Yeah. They did.

是啊,确实

I should go.

我该挂了

So I won't talk to the press until I get instructions.

得到指示前,我不能和媒体接触

That's right.

It's good to hear your voice.

能听到你的声音真好

You too.

我也是

You finished? Yeah.

打完电话了, 嗯

Crazy, right?

真是疯狂

Smack, crack, blow.

海洛因,可卡因,霹雳可卡因

No, thanks.

不用,谢谢

Come on, old man. We got what you need.

来点吧,老头,我们手里应有尽有

I don't need anything.

我什么都不需要

Gotta buy somethin' if you want to get inside.

想要进门,就得买点

Get out the way.

别挡路

What?

你说什么

For real.

我认真的

You need to get the fuck on outta my way.

你他妈的给我滚开

Just fucking with you, nigger.

跟你闹着玩而已,黑鬼

Chill the fuck out.

他妈的冷静点嘛

Who are you?

你是谁

Your grandfather. Open up.

你爷爷,开门

What's your plan?

你打算怎么办

Work from home.

在家办公

You don't need me dragging this circus to the White House.

就不会把闹剧带去白宫

I mean in terms of a statement.

我是说声明打算怎么说

We're drafting one, short and sweet.

我们正在起草,力求简短有力

Forgive me, Frank, but you know I have to ask.

抱歉,弗兰克,但我必须得问

If it were true, I would tell you, sir.

如果是真的,我会告诉你的,先生

Would you like me to go on record?

需要我发表公开声明吗

Say I stand beside--

说我支持你...

No, no, no. I appreciate that, Mr. President,

不不,我很感激,总统先生

but you shouldn't dirty your hands with this sort of garbage.

但你不该为这种烂事脏了自己的手

If the press corners you,

如果媒体逼问

just tell them you don't engage in gossip mongering.

告诉他们你不会搬弄是非

Sir, it seems Mr. Galloway is about to appear on television.

先生,嘉乐威先生好像要上电视了

Go. Let me know if there's anything I can do.

去吧,有需要就告诉我

Thank you, sir.

谢谢,先生

Good afternoon.

下午好

I have very little to say.

我没什么好说的

Only that I never had any romantic involvement with Claire Underwood,

只有一点,我从没和克莱尔?安德伍德有过私情

and that I did not take the photograph printed in the DC Daily.

也没有拍摄《特区日报》发表的照片

I'm sorry that the vice president and his wife

很遗憾,副总统夫妇

have to go through this ridiculous ordeal.

得面对这种荒唐的折磨

And I would ask that the media leave both my fiancée and me out of it.

我想请媒体不要把我和未婚妻卷入此事

Thank you.

谢谢

You'll be ready in an hour?

一小时内能准备好吗

Yes. We'll be ready.

嗯,会准备好的

You might want to change into something more...

可能得换身更...

Conservative? Yes.

保守的衣服吗,对

I'm gonna go throw the hounds a bone.

我先放点口风出去

I know it's demeaning --

我知道这很丢人...

Not another word.

不用再多说

I should have been more careful.

我该更谨慎的

We'll put this behind us, just like we've always done.

这事就让它过去吧,就像以前一样

Part of me wishes...

我其实也挺希望

What?

什么

That you'd be more upset.

你会更介意

Tusk came after you because of me.

塔斯克盯上你的原因是我

It's you who should be upset.

你才有资格介意

Wasted energy, isn't it?

浪费精力,对吧

For both of us.

对我俩来说都是

Shall we rehearse?

要事先排练一下吗

I don't need your help.

我不需要你的帮助

This ain't a handout.

这不是施舍

You have to pay me back over time. Work for it.

你得慢慢还给我,给我打工

Work for you?

给你打工

I'm gonna get the house either way.

无论如何,我都会拿到房子

Whether you choose to live in it is up to you.

你住不住,那是你的选择

Yeah, just what I need.

是啊,我就需要这个

You in the easy chair,

你坐在安乐椅上

laying into me every time I come in and out the door.

每次我进门出门都对我冷嘲热讽

The place is for you and DeShawn.

房子是给你和杜肖恩的

I'm gonna be at my own apartment.

我住我自己的公寓

You sure this nigga ain't just sellin' you smoke?

你确定那黑鬼不是在骗你吗

Says it right in the contract, 95 Gs no matter what.

白纸黑字写在合同里,怎样都有九万五

I don't know, man.

我不确定

Five years I don't see you,

五年没见

then you come knocking on the door, talking about you got 95 Gs--

现在却跑过来,说你弄到了九万五

Your choice.

是你的选择

You didn't want me to visit you no more in jail

你不想再让我去监狱里见你

and you sure didn't want to see me after you got out --

你出来之后也不想见...

I still don't want to see you.

我还是不想见你

Well, here I am.

我已经站在这里了

Get the fuck outta here, old man.

滚出去,老家伙

You listen to me, boy.

听我说,孩子

I never had nothing to give you.

我一直没什么可以给你

I didn't have no money, and you didn't want whatever I had.

我没有钱,我有的你也不想要

But we talking about a house.

但这可是一栋房子

DeShawn deserves to live better

杜肖恩应该住在一个

than in a place like this. This ain't about him.

比这里更好的地方, 这不是为了他

It's about you.

而是为了你

You know where to find me.

你知道去哪里找我

See you, kid.

再见,孩子

Less than 30 minutes.

还有不到30分钟

Are they going to deny?

他们要否认吗

I'm gonna let the Vice President and his wife speak for themselves.

让副总统和夫人自己来说

Have they been in contact with Mr. Galloway?

他们跟嘉乐威先生有联络吗

No, they haven't.

不,没有

Why has it taken them a full day to respond.

为什么他们过了一整天才做出回应

I'm sure you can understand that

我相信你们肯定可以理解

they wanted to consult with legal counsel first

他们想先就诽谤与污蔑问题

regarding defamation and slander.

咨询法律顾问

You're saying they will deny the affair.

你是说他们要否认这段婚外情

I'm saying they'll be out here in 30 minutes

我是说他们30分钟之内就会出来

and you can quote them instead of me.

你们可以引述他们的话而不是我的

Thank you all very much for your patience.

谢谢你们的耐心

I hate this.

真是恨死这个了

What, waiting?

什么,等待吗

No, the affair. It's bullshit.

不,婚外情,都是狗屁

I feel like a tabloid hack.

我觉得自己就像个小报狗仔

You'd rather be stuck at the White House all day?

你宁愿整天被困在白宫那边吗

Fuck this.

去他的

Where are you going?

你要去哪

To do something meaningful with my time.

用我的宝贵时间做点有意义的事

Hey, I need you to book me a flight to St. Louis.

你好,帮我订一张飞往圣路易斯的机票

Tonight, if you can find something.

如果可以的话最好是今晚

No Q&A, so don't even try.

没有问答环节,别费心提问了

Behave yourselves, people.

请大家规矩一点

I find it very painful

竟然有人怀疑

that anyone would suggest

我对我深爱的丈夫

I'm capable of being unfaithful to my husband,

会有不忠行为

whom I love dearly.

这让我感到非常痛心

I've known Adam Galloway for years.

我与亚当?嘉乐威已相识多年

We both have.

我们都认识他很多年了

When I ran the Clean Water Initiative,

我负责净水计划时

I commissioned him to do a series of photographs

曾委托他为营销活动

for the marketing campaign.

拍摄了一系列摄影作品

And he was extremely generous by donating work

而他也极为慷慨地为我们的筹款拍卖会

for our fund-raising auctions.

捐赠了自己的作品

So I'm not sure why he would deny taking the photograph.

所以我不知道他为什么要否认拍摄过这张照片

I love Adam's work, so I asked him to take this portrait.

我喜欢亚当的作品,所以让他拍了这幅肖像

We did it here, at the house.

我们在这里拍的,就在这栋房子里

Francis was there during the shoot.

拍摄时弗兰西斯就在旁边

It was a birthday present.

这是一份生日礼物

Claire asked me what sort of portrait I wanted,

克莱尔问我想要什么样的肖像

and I said I want one of her sleeping,

我说就拍她睡着的样子吧

because she's so very beautiful when she's sleeping.

因为她睡着的时候非常美

It hangs in my office on the second floor.

照片就挂在我二楼的办公室里

They're fucking lying.

他们在说谎

So I can only assume

所以我只能猜测

that Adam was intimidated by the media attention,

亚当被媒体的关注吓到了

and he needed to distance himself.

所以想撇清关系

What?

什么

But really, all we have here

但真相其实就是

is a very talented photographer

他是一位才华横溢的摄影师

and a prized possession.

而这是一幅我们很喜爱的作品

Thank you all very much.

非常感谢你们

Thank you.

谢谢你们

Because it would've seemed too clean otherwise, like we were--

因为那样看上去就太清白了,好像我们...

You made me look like an idiot.

你让我丢尽了脸

If we had the same story,

如果我们说法一致

the media would assume we were coordinating.

媒体会认为我们是串通好了

It needed to look messier.

必须乱一些

This was supposed to go away, Claire.

这事本该结束的,克莱尔

I've got twice as much press outside the building now.

但现在我楼外的记者多了一倍

Adam...

亚当

I've gotta keep the lights off

我不得不把灯都关上

'cause they're on the roof across the street, trying to film us inside.

因为他们在对面楼顶上,想要拍我们

You just need to confirm that you took the photo for us.

你只需要证实照片是你为我们拍摄的

Confirm our version.

证实我们的说法

Say you lied because you were scared.

说你说谎是因为你害怕了

I don't know why you didn't just tell me

我不明白你为什么不事先

this is what you were intending to do.

把你要做的告诉我

Because I know you, and you would've refused.

因为我了解你,你会拒绝的

You have too much pride.

你自尊心太强了

I don't want to speak to the press again.

我不想再面对媒体了

Listen.

听着

If you say nothing,

如果你什么都不说

they're not going to leave you alone.

他们不会放过你的

They will just camp out for weeks on end--

他们会在外面守上几星期

This is... it feels wrong, Claire.

这...我觉得这样不对,克莱尔

It feels...

我觉得...

I'm sorry I lied.

抱歉我说谎了

I wasn't trying to be manipulative--

我并不是想摆布你

I have to go.

我要挂了

Adam?

亚当

Adam?

亚当

I think he'll do the right thing.

我觉得他会想通的

I don't know. I hope so.

不清楚,但愿吧

Cigarette?

要来支烟吗

No. I'm gonna turn in.

不用了,我去睡了

Wake me if he goes on TV.

他上电视了叫我

Sir. Doug,

先生, 道格

why don't you and Seth come over?

你和赛斯过来一下

Yes, sir.

好的,先生

Should we consider a lawsuit against the paper?

要不要考虑起诉这家报纸

Show we won't tolerate this sort of gossip?

表明我们不容忍这种八卦

They won't settle.

他们不会和解的

They'll fight it in the courts because it'll generate more news.

他们乐意上法庭,这样能制造更多新闻

And what about the president?

总统那儿呢

He offered to say something.

他提出要表个态

Draws more attention.

这样热度就更高了

President isn't a bad idea,

总统发话不是个坏主意

if we phrase a statement for him.

只要我们帮他起草讲话稿

He becomes the headline

如果他成了头条新闻

and we can't control his press operation.

我们控制不了他的媒体策略

But if we coordinate with them, it shouldn't --

但如果我们和他们协调好,就不会...

Coordination looks bad.

协调会让人生疑

So it's your job to conceal it.

所以你得让人看不出痕迹啊

If Seth doesn't think the president should make a comment,

如果赛斯觉得总统的讲话有弊无利

then we should defer to his judgment.

我们就相信他的判断吧

I'm gonna go get another beer.

我再去拿瓶啤酒

I can go grab you one.

我帮你去拿吧

No. I feel like stretching my legs.

不用,我正想活动下手脚

Doug, diet Coke?

道格,来杯健怡可乐

I'm fine, thank you, sir.

不用了,谢谢,先生

Seth, a beer?

赛斯,来瓶啤酒

I have to drive, but thanks.

我还得开车,谢了

I'll be right back.

我去去就回

Watch yourself.

你给我小心点

What do you mean?

你什么意思

Connor was an easy target,

康纳很容易扳倒

but I'm not going anywhere.

但我可不是

Look, doug, I'm grateful just to be here.

道格,能有这位置我已经很满意了

You think I've survived with the vice president

我在副总统身边这么久

so long by being blind?

你这点小花招还看不出来

Upward mobility has a ceiling with the Underwoods.

给他们工作的晋升空间是有上限的

I'm the ceiling.

我就是上限

Understood.

懂了

What else have you got on them?

你手里还有他们什么把柄

Nothing.

没了

You fork over the journal without a backup plan for a rainy day?

你交出日记的时候没留一手吗

I don't think so.

我不相信

I had one hand and I played it.

我有什么牌就出什么牌

I don't press my luck.

我不会冒险

You can't expect me to believe you.

你不会指望我会相信吧

I don't.

我没指望

I wouldn't if I were you.

换做我是你我也不相信

But I'm telling the truth.

但我说的是实话

A little sibling rivalry isn't such a bad thing,

兄弟间的小斗争不是什么坏事

especially between adopted boys.

特别是在养子之间

They either push each other

他们要么彼此施压

to be the best versions of themselves,

两人都更上一层楼

or one of them gets booted back to the orphanage.

要么其中一人被踢回孤儿院

You're in my house.

在我家

You drink if I drink.

我喝你们也得喝

One Diet Coke for you, and one beer for you.

你的健怡可乐,你的啤酒

Thank you, sir.

谢谢,先生

Oh, darling, what a mess.

亲爱的,真是一团糟

Sweetheart.

亲爱的

How are you holding up?

你们还撑得住吗

The press have been harassing us the past two days.

媒体接连骚扰了我们两天

we barely made it out of the building without being trampled.

我们好不容易离开公寓,差点被他们踩死

Oh, how awful.

太可怕了

You said someone was here to see me?

你说这儿有人要见我

He's in my office.

他在我办公室

Did he tell you who he was?

他告诉你他是谁了吗

I didn't want to say over the phone.

我不想在电话里说

You never know, these days.

这世道什么都说不准

He says he used to work for the Underwoods.

他说他以前为安德伍德夫妇工作

Who? Your assistant.

是谁, 你的助理

No, she would never-- She would and she did.

不,她不会... 她会,她做了

Why are you doing this?

你有什么目的

Not me.

不是我

The man I work for.

是我的老板

And who is that?

他是谁

That doesn't concern you.

这与你无关

This is my life you're fucking with.

你是在搅和我的生活

You and I are just pawns, Mr. Galloway.

你和我都只是小卒,嘉乐威先生

You should leave.

你走吧

We need more...

我们需要更多信息...

...to prove the affair happened.

来证明这事发生过

Another photograph.

另一张照片

Thirty seconds, you better be out the door.

给你30秒,走出这扇门

I'm not going anywhere.

我哪也不去

You recognize the country code?

认识这个国家区号吗

And the city code is Bogotá.

城市区号是波哥大的

Is it still ringing?

还没人接听吗

Marshall!

马歇尔

Hey, pops.

老爹

Man, never seen it like this before.

老天,从没见这里这么火

The line's down the block.

队都排到街上了

Something else, ain't it?

挺壮观,是吧

Looks like you could use some help.

看来你需要人帮忙

Got a extra apron in the back.

后厨还有条围裙

Let's go!

干活儿了

She refuses to leave the lobby.

她赖在门厅不肯走

What's her name?

她叫什么

Ayla Sayyad, Wall Street Telegraph.

艾拉?萨伊德,《华尔街电讯报》的

She's part of the Vice President's press corps.

她是副总统的记者团成员

Oh, yeah.

这样啊

Send her up.

叫她上来吧

I appreciate it, tricia, but I'm fine.

多谢你了,特莉莎,我没事

This whole thing will blow over in a day or so,

这件事闹个一两天也就过去了

and I'll...

那时我再

Can you hold on one second?

你能稍等下吗

The Daily. They called for a comment.

《日报》来电,他们要你发表评论

Did Adam speak with them?

亚当和他们谈过了吗

Yes, but not what we told him to say.

谈过了,但不是按我们的要求说的

He sent them this.

他把这个发给报社了

Tricia, can I call you back?

特莉莎,我能过会儿再打给你吗

Is that you? No.

这是你吗, 不是

Because he's saying it is.

但他说这就是你

It might be. Mrs. Underwood.

可能是, 安德伍德夫人

I mean, it could be, yes.

有可能是,没错

It probably is.

应该是

I asked you about any vulnerabilities.

我特地问过你还有没有别的把柄

I didn't know he took this.

我不知道他拍了这张

You have short hair in the picture.

照片里你留着短发

You said it ended over two years ago.

你说过恋情两年前就断了

Well, I visited him last fall.

我去年秋天去过他那儿

Does anyone else know? Did anyone see you there?

还有别人知道吗,有谁在那儿见到过你吗

He had friends over, to his apartment.

他请朋友去过他的公寓

Christ.

我的天

But we've said that he's a friend.

但我们说过他是位朋友了

There's nothing wrong with me visiting him, being at a party.

我去拜访他,参加聚会没什么问题

There is if this photo is on the front page of the Daily.

等这照片上了《日报》的头版就有问题了

Politics and business are intertwined in China,

在中国,政治和生意是纠缠不清的

as I'm sure you know.

想必你知道这一点

It's not uncommon to partner

为了确保中央政府的许可

with someone who can ensure Beijing's approval.

结交有门路的合作伙伴很正常

So you needed his political influence.

就是说你需要他的政治影响力

All this is moot.

费尽心机

Our venture fell through.

我们的合作还是泡汤了

Right after the Port Jefferson Bridge was approved.

就在杰斐逊港大桥获批之后

I had nothing to do with that project.

我和那项工程没有任何关系

Neither did Feng, to my knowledge.

据我所知,冯也没有

No, but Wu Bin Yang did.

是没有,但是吴彬阳投了资

He's Feng's biggest rival in Beijing.

他是冯在北京的主要竞争对手

It looks like I shouldn't be schooling you on Chinese politics.

看来我没资格给你上中国政治课了

You know far more than I.

你比我了解的多啊

You used the word "Intertwined."

你用了"纠缠不清"这个词

That's the sense I'm getting from all of this.

这正是我对整件事的感受

The samarium subsidy, the Chinese refinery, the bridge,

核能补贴,中国精炼厂,大桥工程

your friendship with the President...

以及你和总统的关系

Who sent you?

谁派你来的

Who sent me?

什么派我来

When you're as rich as I am,

财富积累到我这种程度

you're always a target.

就总得提防明枪暗箭

Nobody sent me.

我自己找来的

You're here...

但是你坐在这儿

in St. Louis.

在圣路易斯采访

Instead of covering the vice president and his wife.

而不是去报道副总统夫妇的丑闻

My gut says there's more to Xander Feng than has been reported.

我觉得冯山德背后还有更多隐情

Yeah. It's a far better use of my time

是吗, 把时间花在这上面

than reporting on tabloid sex scandals.

比报道什么八卦性丑闻更值得

It's not real news.

那不是真正的新闻

You miss Tehran.

你怀念德黑兰了吧

I read some of your work while you were in the waiting area.

你在下面等待时,我读了几篇你的文章

It started to get too dangerous. Yeah.

那里越来越危险了, 可不是

Not the best place to be

那种环境不适合

when you want to get married and start a family.

结婚成家,生儿育女

Or if you're Jewish.

或者犹太人

That, too.

也对

My wife got this for me when she visited there,

我太太去那儿旅游时给我买了这个回来

before the revolution.

那是在伊斯兰革命之前

It's beautiful.

很漂亮

16th century.

16世纪的古董

It, um, broke when it was being shipped,

托运回国的时候被弄碎了

into a thousand pieces.

摔得粉碎

It took specialists over a year to restore it.

好几名专家花了一年多才修复如初

Here, I want you to have it.

给,我希望你能收下

I can't accept gifts.

我不能接受你的礼物

No, no. Not as a gift.

不不,这不是礼物

No. As a reminder of how hard it can be to

只是给你提个醒

put something back together again once it's been crushed.

有些东西一旦碎了,再拼起来就难了

If you're going to threaten me,

你要是想威胁我的话

you don't have to go to the trouble of veiling it.

完全不用这么兜圈子

I don't usually do interviews with reporters.

我一般不接受记者采访

They're parasites.

他们就是寄生虫

Usually interested in just finding a way to knock me down a peg.

大都一心琢磨怎么想办法打击我

Invariably,

自然而然

what they write is inaccurate.

他们写的东西都不准确

And when that happens,

如果他们不如实写

I have no choice but to retaliate.

我就不得不反击了

America can be just as dangerous as Iran, ms. Sayyad.

美国也可以像伊朗一样危险,萨伊德小姐

Thank you for your time, mr. Tusk.

谢谢你抽时间见我,塔斯克先生

Travel safe back to Washington.

回华盛顿的路上注意安全

Get Remy on the line.

给雷米打电话

Remy's on line two.

雷米在二线

Remy.

雷米

Let's not hold back on the other thing.

我们不要再留后手了

Hit 'em again, and hit 'em now.

再次打击他,现在就执行

Best day yet.

收益最好的一天

You gotta get a safe or something.

你得弄个保险箱什么的

Or maybe one of those, uh, pickup services.

或者让银行上门收存款什么的

That's too much money to be carrying around at night.

晚上带这么多钱走路太危险了

I can handle myself.

我自己能应付

There ain't nobody can handle a Glock to the face.

你对着枪口还怎么应付

Unless you got one yourself.

除非你自己有一把

My days of packin' are long gone.

我早就不带家伙了

There. Take mine.

来,拿我的

I got one at home.

我家里还有一把

What the fuck you doin' bringin' that thing in here?

你把那东西带到这里来干什么

Oh, it's just for protection, man.

只是为了安全

I don't know what you doing with it anyway.

我都不知道你为什么要有枪

What about your parole?

你的假释条例怎么办

I'm a lot more worried about niggas in my building

比起假释官我更担心

than some parole officer.

我家楼里的黑鬼们

All right, sit down.

好了,坐下

See, man? This is what I'm talkin' about, man.

你瞧,我说的就是这个

You being all righteous and judgin' me and shit.

你自以为是地评价我

Do me a favor and just sit down. Sit down now.

给我个面子,坐下,现在坐下

Look.

听着

We got us a good thing, potentially.

我们可能遇到件好事

Maybe nothing comes of it, but maybe something does.

可能最终没有结果,也可能会有好结果

If the joint works out,

如果连锁店成功

maybe one day you could be the manager.

或许有一天你能当经理

Shit, if it blows up,

如果真的火起来

you could run the whole fucking franchise.

你能去经营整个连锁店

But that means you gotta be careful.

但那意味着你得小心点

That means you cannot be sent back inside.

你不能再被抓回去了

We gotta follow the rules.

我们得遵纪守法

Hear me?

听懂了吗

All right.

好吧

You gonna get rid of that thing?

你会处理掉那东西吗

Yeah.

会的

All right.

那就好

Now that's what's being a man.

这才像个男人

I'll need you to cut it.

我需要你剪短头发

How short?

多短

This short.

这么短

I have a modeling career.

我还要做模特呢

If I cut it that short--

如果我剪那么短

If you actually had a modeling career,

如果你真有模特工作

I would be speaking to your agency,

我就会在和你经纪人谈

and not sitting in your apartment.

而不是坐在你的公寓里

Do you want this job or not?

你到底想不想要这份工作

OK, yeah.

好吧

I can cut it.

我可以剪短

All right.

好的

And before we go to the studio,

在我们去摄影棚之前

I need to see how well-spoken you are.

我需要知道你是否口齿清楚

Why does that matter?

这有什么关系

Because you're gonna be on every news channel in America.

因为你会出现在全美所有的新闻频道上

Wait. What's this for?

等等,这是怎么回事

Read this. Those exact words.

读出这个,一字不差

Read 'em.

读出来

If you're good, you'll memorize them.

如果你有本事,就该背出来

My name is Stephanie Daldry.

我的名字是斯特芬妮?道瑞

I am a professional model.

我是一个职业模特

Freddy Hayes was convicted in 1982

弗莱迪?海耶斯因在哥伦比亚高地

for sticking up a convenience store in Columbia Heights.

抢劫一家便利店,而于1982年被定罪

During a high-speed pursuit,

在高速追捕中

Hayes lost control and crashed into another vehicle,

海耶斯失控撞向另一辆车

killing an elderly couple.

导致一对老夫妇死亡

He avoided manslaughter charges

他对持械抢劫认罪

by pleading guilty to armed robbery.

以免受过失杀人的起诉

He served nine years.

他服刑九年

In 1992 he opened Freddy's BBQ Joint,

1992年他开了弗莱迪烧烤餐馆

a small restaurant specializing in ribs,

一家专做肋排的小餐馆

frequented by Vice President Frank Underwood.

副总统弗兰克?安德伍德是那里的常客

Did you know?

你知道吗

No, I didn't.

不,我不知道

You think it's Tusk?

你认为是塔斯克

Who else?

还能是谁

Who are you texting?

你在给谁发短信

Seth.

赛斯

All I want to do is make a short statement.

我想发布一份简短声明

Freddy did his time.

弗莱迪已经服过刑了

He's been an upstanding citizen for 20 years.

他20年来一直遵纪守法

He's a convicted felon who killed two senior citizens.

他是个杀死两位老人的重罪犯

By accident.

是意外

Well, that's beside the point.

那并不是重点

I am not gonna hang him out to dry.

我不能不管他

If the Galloway story wasn't happening,

如果没有嘉乐威的事

I'd say it's fine.

我认为这可以

But it's too risky right now.

但现在太冒险了

Think of how this is shaping up.

想想这看起来像什么样

A vice president whose wife cheats on him

一个戴绿帽子

and who is friendly with a former gang-banger?

还和前罪犯做朋友的副总统

There is no way you win standing up for this guy.

你维护他不会有好结果

He's about to start a franchise.

他马上要开连锁店了

I will not have it jeopardized

我不容许这事告吹

because Tusk decides to come after --

就因为塔斯克决定针对...

Is more than just Freddy, sir.

这不单是弗莱迪的问题,先生

I did some digging.

我做过调查

His son did time for narcotics, trafficking, distribution--

他儿子因运毒和贩毒坐过牢

I've never met his son.

我没见过他儿子

Let's hold off and tackle--

这件事再缓缓,先解决

No. I want you to organize a press avail tomorrow morning.

不,明早安排我跟记者见一下面

Have Freddy brought over here.

派人接弗莱迪过来

Bring him through the back.

从后门进

Yes, sir.

好的,先生

I won't leave one of my own bleeding on the field.

我不会对自己人见死不救

If you're gonna have the Washington Redskins,

如果是华盛顿红人队

then you're gonna have to have the New York Knickers.

那对手必须是纽约尼克斯队

Pops, you ain't even deep like that.

老爸,你完全弄错了

Yo, back off, man.

走开,伙计

Back the fuck off.

都他妈滚开

Darnell, just ignore them.

达奈尔,别理他们就好

You think I'm fucking around?

你当我在开玩笑吗

Darnell, ignore them! Ignore 'em.

达奈尔,别理他们

They can't take our pictures if we don't want them to.

我们不想被拍,他们就不能拍

Sure as hell can.

老子当然能

What you say?

你说什么

The First fuckin' Amendment.

第一修正案

You gonna read me the constitution now, motherfucker?

你他妈要给我讲宪法吗

Come on, Darnell. Let's just go on inside.

行了,达奈尔,我们进去吧

Nah, nah, I ain't done with this asshole.

不行,我和这混蛋还没完

Hey, don't touch me.

别碰我

But you can get all up in my face

你能威胁我

but I can't get up in yours?

我却不能威胁你吗

Listen to your daddy and chill out.

听你老爸的话,冷静点

Darnell, let's go.

达奈尔,我们走吧

Don't push me.

别逼我

I will fuck you up.

小心我揍你

You think I'm scared of you?

你以为我怕你吗

You scared of this?

怕这个吗

Darnell! Parole!

达奈尔,你的保释

Can you tell me your name, please?

能告诉我你的名字吗

Stephanie Daldry.

斯特芬妮?道瑞

I'm a professional model.

我是一名职业模特

And this is you in this photo on the right?

右边照片里的人是你吗

Yes, that's correct.

没错

We shot this photo yesterday with Ms. Daldry.

道瑞小姐的这张照是昨天拍的

So you're suggesting that Mr. Galloway's photo is a fake?

你是说嘉乐威先生的照片是假的吗

I don't know anything about professional photography,

我对专业摄影一无所知

I'm just a flack.

我只是个做宣传的

But if we can create a fake in less than 24 hours,

但如果我们都能在24小时内伪造照片

I think an expert photographer like Adam Galloway--

像亚当?嘉乐威那样的专业摄影师...

Those are serious allegations,

这指控相当严重

especially given that Mr. Galloway vehemently denies it.

特别是在嘉乐威先生极力否认的情况下

I'm not surprised he's denying.

我对他的否认并不意外

Ultimately, though, it's gonna be your word against his.

不过最后就是你们两人对质了

Not my word.

不是我

The vice president of the United States'.

是美国的副总统

It's his word versus that of a potentially troubled man.

他和一个可能有问题的人的对质

Troubled?

有问题

Potentially.

可能

Or maybe he has a motive.

或许他是有动机的

What motive could Mr. Galloway possibly have for a fake photo?

嘉乐威先生会有什么造假的动机呢

What would he get out of it?

他能从中得到什么

I don't know.

我不知道

My job is to separate fact from fiction,

我的工作是区分事实和虚构

just like yours is, Candy.

这点和你一样,坎迪

But maybe fact and fiction

但或许对搞艺术的人来说

don't matter as much to the artistic sensibility.

事实和虚构不那么重要

Maybe the lines are blurred for him.

或许他分得不那么清楚

This is not a man who stages fictitious scenarios.

他并不拍摄虚构的作品

Like I said, the art stuff, it's over my head.

刚才也说了,我不懂艺术

And you may be right.

或许你是对的

But I would hate to think

但我不愿相信

that Mr. Galloway was doing this just for publicity.

嘉乐威先生这么做仅仅是为了炒作

You think it's a publicity stunt.

你认为这是炒作

Come on in.

进来

Sir?

先生

Is Freddy on his way?

弗莱迪在路上了吗

There was an incident with his son.

他儿子出事了

What happened?

发生了什么

He's in custody for threatening a photographer with a firearm.

他因持枪威胁摄像师被警方拘留

Jesus.

上帝啊

Where is Freddy now?

弗莱迪现在在哪

He's at home.

他在家

I have to go see him.

我得去看他

That's the projects, sir.

那里是贫困住宅区

I don't care, you figure it out,

我不管,你看着办

and the press can't know.

而且不能让媒体知道

Yes, sir.

是,先生

Francis, you know I love Freddy...

弗兰西斯,我也很喜欢弗莱迪

I'm going.

我一定要去

Freddy is dangerous because you care too much.

弗莱迪很危险,因为你太在乎了

When we care too much, it blinds us.

太过在乎,会使人盲目

What Tusk did is cheap.

塔斯克的做法太卑鄙了

And you're letting it get to you, which is exactly what he wants.

但你却让这事影响到你,这正是他的目的

If I ignore this, if I do nothing--

如果我视而不见,无所作为

It's not nothing.

这不是无所作为

Staying focused requires strength.

保持专注也需要力量

You want me to make something?

要我给你做点什么吗

You go ahead. I'm not hungry.

你吃吧,我不饿

You should eat.

你得吃点

I'm sorry. You didn't ask for this.

对不起,这本来跟你无关

It's not fair to you.

这对你不公平

All I want is to be done with it.

我只想快点结束

For my father to be all right.

让我父亲平安

If I thought there was any other way, that...

如果我当时还有别的办法...

I didn't want to take the chance that he would--

我不想冒险让他...

I know.

我知道

These people.

这些人

I always knew they were ruthless, but...

我一向知道他们很无情,但是

We're caged up in here like animals.

我们像动物一样关在这里

They're painting me as some sort of...

他们把我刻画成了那种...

And your family...

还有你的家人

It's inhuman.

太残忍了

They're fucking inhuman.

他们太他妈残忍了

Getting worked up isn't going to change anything.

生气也不能改变局面

Let me.

我来

Hello?

你好

Hey, Frank.

弗兰克

I'm fine.

可以了

Thanks for dropping by.

谢谢你来看我

How you holdin' up?

你还好吗

I been better.

好多了

Ain't never seen you without a suit before.

从没见过你不穿西装的样子

We didn't want to draw too much attention.

我们不想太招人注意

Well, this is it, my castle.

就是这样,我的城堡

Ain't as big as yours,

不如你的大

but it'll do the job.

但也够用了

Blind Willie.

盲眼威利

Are you a blues fan?

你喜欢蓝调吗

"Dark Was the Night."

《漆黑的夜晚》

Gets me every time.

每次听都让我陶醉

Man, you shoulda told me that years ago.

伙计,你早该告诉我

I can jam, talking about some blues all day long.

我会即兴演奏,聊起蓝调能聊一整天

Check this out. Original 78.

看看这张, 78年原版

You want something?

要喝点什么吗

Water? Iced tea?

水,还是冰茶

I'd like some iced tea, thank you.

我想要冰茶,谢谢

How's your son?

你儿子怎么样了

They set the bail at 60 grand.

他们要六万保释金

Jesus.

天哪

How's your wife doing?

你妻子怎么样了

Oh, Claire's got a suit of armor three inches thick.

克莱尔有一副三英寸厚的铠甲

We'll get through all this garbage.

这些难关我们会撑过去的

Somebody's tryin' to take you out?

有人想毁了你吗

Appears that way.

看来是的

Whoever it is,

无论是谁

they done stepped on the wrong motherfuckin' rattlesnake.

他们踩到不该踩的响尾蛇了

That's why I'm here, Freddy.

所以我来这里了,弗莱迪

I have to distance myself from you.

我得远离你

I need to make sure you're not going to play up

我要确保你不会到处宣扬

what good friends we've been.

我们是多好的朋友

That you've been to my office,

说你去过我的办公室

that you've cooked dinner at my home,

还曾在我家做晚餐

or that the president was there.

而且总统也出席了那次晚餐

We can't drag him into anything.

我们不能连累了他

And I won't be coming in for ribs anymore.

我再也不会来吃肋排了

With all that's going on,

现在出了这么多事

we can't add fuel to the fire.

我们不能再火上浇油了

You couldn't if you wanted to.

你就是想来吃也吃不到了

I'm selling it.

我要卖掉了

Selling the Joint?

卖掉餐馆吗

That's right.

没错

What are you talking about?

你在说什么呢

The franchise thing, with the sauce.

酱汁的特许经营权什么的

My business partner's pullin' out.

我的生意伙伴要解约了

Say them white folks down in Silver Spring don't wanna

说他们银泉的白人不喜欢去

go to no place run by thugs.

恶棍开的餐馆

Why do you have to sell yours?

那你为什么非得卖掉你的店

Darnell's bail.

达奈尔的保释金

Doesn't that guy have to give you a hundred grand, regardless?

那家伙不是无论如何都得给你十万美金吗

I ain't getting shit.

我屁都拿不到

There's a morality clause in the contract.

合同里有一条道德条款

But he's gonna pay me 45 thou for the storefront.

但他打算花四万五买我的门面

That with what little I got saved,

那再加上我存的一点钱

I can pay that bond.

就可以付保释金了

You can't sell Freddy's.

你不能把餐馆卖掉

He's already drawing up the papers.

他已经在起草合同了

Let me help you with the money.

我来帮你解决钱的问题

Nah, Frank.

不用,弗兰克

We'll make it a loan.

就当做是借贷

You can pay me back.

你可以以后再还我

Not gonna happen.

不行

Don't be prideful.

别要强

Frank. Please, let me help.

弗兰克, 拜托,让我帮你吧

I ain't takin' your guilt money.

你这是内疚,我不会要的

When I was bangin',

过去在道上的时候

we used to clear 60 Gs a month.

我们一个月能赚六万美金

I seen guys shot down execution-style.

我见过同伴被人残忍枪杀

I didn't give a shit.

但我一点也不关心

Then I got caught.

之后我被捕了

Darnell was born my first year in.

坐牢的第一年里达奈尔出生了

Never saw him once, not even a picture.

我一次也没见过他,连照片都没有

I can't take back the bad I done.

我不能收回我所犯的罪恶

All I can do is to make my own way,

我所能做的就是一如既往

like I've been doing. You understand?

过好自己的生活,你明白吗

Ain't pride, Frank.

不是要强,弗兰克

If you change your mind, you let me know.

如果你改变心意了,就告诉我

You was a good customer, that's it.

你是一个好顾客,仅此而已

You ain't gotta pretend to be my friend.

你不必假装是我的朋友

You take care of yourself, Freddy.

多多保重,弗莱迪

You too, Frank.

你也是,弗兰克

Do you think I'm a hypocrite?

你觉得我是一个伪君子吗

Well, you should.

那就对了

I wouldn't disagree with you.

我不会否认

The road to power is paved with hypocrisy...

通向权利的道路由虚伪

...and casualties.

和牺牲铺就

Never regret.

永远不要后悔

This way.

这边请

Have a seat, Adam.

请坐,亚当

You left your phone at home, as you were asked?

你按要求的那样,把电话留在家里了吗

Yeah.

是的

And what did you tell your fiancée exactly?

你是怎么跟你未婚妻说的

That I'd be gone for a while.

就说我要离开一阵子

She doesn't know where.

她不知道我要去哪

And what will she say if someone checks in on her?

如果有人找到她,她会说什么

What is this?

这是干什么

What will she say?

她会说什么

Francis.

弗兰西斯

We need to work together now.

我们现在得团结协作

I tried. You lied to me.

我试过,但你骗了我

And I explained to you why that was necessary.

而我也解释了为什么要那么做

You didn't follow my instructions.

可你不听我的命令

Do you know who Remy Danton is?

你们知道雷米?丹顿是谁吗

He approached you?

他找过你吗

Inez's father is a human rights activist in Bogotá.

伊奈兹的父亲是波哥大的一位人权运动家

The government has charged him with treason

政府以叛国的罪名控告他

for working with the rebels.

与叛乱分子勾结

They're going for the death penalty,

他们要判他死刑

and Danton said they have the judge in their pocket.

丹顿说他们可以操纵法官

You should have come to us.

你应该来找我们

I said I would.

我跟他说了

Danton said you couldn't do anything.

丹顿说你们什么也做不了

He's wrong.

他错了

I wasn't gonna take any chances.

我不能冒险

Has he done what the government's claiming?

她父亲如政府所称那样犯罪了吗

No. They're made-up charges.

没有,都是些无中生有的指控

He's a journalist

他只是一个记者

documenting atrocities in the Darien Gap.

报道达恩地堑那里的残暴行径

I can get the charges dropped.

我可以撤销控告

Why should I trust you?

我凭什么相信你

Because the secretary of state is a good friend of mine.

因为国务卿是我的好朋友

And you don't have any other choice.

而且你别无选择

We're not your chess pieces.

我们不是你的棋子

And this isn't a game, Mr. Galloway.

这也不是游戏,嘉乐威先生

Then why are you toying with us?

那你为什么要耍我们

We are trying to help.

我们只是想帮你

That's a fucking joke, Claire.

开什么玩笑,克莱尔

Do not talk to my wife that way.

不准这样和我妻子说话

Your wife. What does that even mean to you?

你妻子,那对你来说有什么意义

Do not mistake any history you have shared

别因为你们之间有过一段历史

for the slightest understanding of what our marriage is

就以为你了解我们的婚姻

or how insignificant you are in comparison.

或是相比之下你是多么无关紧要

Can you give us a few minutes?

能让我俩单独谈谈吗

I'm gonna go call Cathy.

我去给凯茜打电话

Forget my career and my reputation.

不说我的工作和名声吧

I want to marry this woman, Claire.

我想和这个女人结婚,克莱尔

We're going to make this disappear.

我们会摆平这件事的

Because of you I will always be the man

因为你,我将永远是那个

who placed her father in danger.

将她父亲置于险境的人

I can never erase that.

这永远无法抹去

I'm sorry it's come to this.

很抱歉事情走到了这个地步

I'm sorry I ever met you.

我真后悔遇见你

All you've ever done is cause me pain.

从头到尾,你只给过我痛苦

Now you're fucking with my life

现在你又来破坏我的生活

and the life of the woman

还有我未婚妻的生活

that I love more than I ever loved you.

我爱她远胜过爱你

You'll be driven back to New York tonight.

你今晚就开车回纽约

In the morning, you'll make a statement saying

明天一早,你就发表声明

this was a publicity stunt,

说这是炒作

and that the value of your work had been stagnating

你的作品一直卖不出好价钱

and you wanted to revive--

所以你希望重振

No, Claire. I won't do that.

不,克莱尔,我才不会那样做

Yes, you will.

你会的

How about I tell the press--

不如我去告诉记者

Adam, shut up!

亚当,闭嘴

That you wanted the attention,

你要说你想博取关注

then you got cold feet,

然后又害怕了

denied it, then you changed your mind again.

否认了照片的事,接着又再次改了主意

And that you faked the shower photo

那张浴室照片是你伪造的

and you're coming clean.

你要澄清这一点

Is that clear?

明白了吗

I'm not part of this world.

我不想被卷进这些事中

I didn't sign up for it.

我没想搅进来

I have no interest in it.

我也不感兴趣

We're giving you an out, Adam.

我们给你提供了一条出路,亚当

And if you choose not to take it,

如果你选择不接受的话

I will bury you.

我会毁掉你

I've never hated anyone before.

我从没恨过任何人

Now I know what that feels like.

现在我知道那是什么感觉了

It's a terrible feeling, isn't it?

感觉很糟,对吗

End call.

终止呼叫

Call ended.

呼叫已终止

Call Raymond Tusk.

呼叫雷蒙德?塔斯克

No answer at his place.

他的住处没人接电话

Is it a matter of more money?

是想要更多钱吗

Secretary Durant has already called President Moreno.

国务卿杜兰特已经致电莫里诺总统

So we need to move quickly.

那我们得赶快行动了

The minister of foreign affairs is involved now.

外交部长已经牵扯进来了

The judge isn't gonna rush a conviction in less than 12 hours.

法官不会在12小时内就宣判他有罪

Who do we know who has the minister's ear?

我们认识什么能跟部长说上话的人吗

Nobody who can trump President Moreno.

没有人能够比得过莫里诺总统

And he's very sensitive to Durant's view on human rights.

而他对杜兰特对人权方面的看法非常敏感

Are you giving up on this?

你是打算放弃了吗

No. Just being realistic.

不,只是现实一点

Work on Moreno then.

那就做莫里诺的工作

We'll start leaving footprints.

我们快要被人察觉了

Quiet.

安静点

Excuse me?

你说什么

Oh, not you. My birds.

不是说你,是我的鸟

I think we need to be prepared

我觉得我们要做好准备

for the possibility that we can't follow through with our threat.

我们很可能没法把威胁进行到底了

I am hearing excuses, not solutions.

我听到的都是借口,不是解决方案

My hands are tied.

我无能为力

I can't circumvent the entire US State Department.

我没法搞定整个美国国务院

You know, I hired you to destroy Frank.

我雇你是为了让你毁掉弗兰克

You're failing.

你要失败了

Look, Raymond, I'm your lobbyist,

雷蒙德,我是你的说客

not your henchman.

不是你的走狗

I don't employ lobbyists.

我雇的不是说客

I employ people who can be useful to me.

我雇的是对我有用的人

And you are proving otherwise.

而你看起来没用

Quiet now.

安静点

I'll figure something out.

我会想办法的

Soon.

快点

Okay, that's good.

行,就这样

You don't have to do this.

你不必这么做

Yeah, I do.

不,我必须这么做

The charges are dropped.

指控撤销了

They lied to you.

他们骗了你

You can lie to them.

你也可以骗他们

New charges can always be filed.

还可以提出新指控

It's not worth the risk.

不能冒这个险

Ok.

好吧

Are you disappointed in me?

你对我感到失望吗

Let's just get it over with.

赶紧把这事弄完吧

OK, go ahead.

好吧,开始

I'd like to make a statement.

我要做出一项声明

There will be a little cleanup,

还需要一些扫尾工作

some folks who will want to linger on the story,

会有一些人继续关注这件事

but we're over the hump, I'd say.

但我们已经渡过最困难的阶段了

So we can leave the house now?

那我们现在可以出门了吗

The sooner you get back to normal work, the better.

越快恢复正常工作越好

All the meetings I had to cancel,

之前被迫取消的会议

let's find a way to get them back on the books.

想办法再做安排

Yes, sir.

是,先生

I need to push ahead with the Assault Bill.

我得继续推动性侵法案

We've got your Matt Bai interview lined up for tomorrow,

我们为您安排了明天和马特?贝的采访

but I think that--

但我认为...

Maybe we should hold off on Bai

也许我们应该等事情平息之后

till after things quiet down.

再考虑贝的采访

That's exactly what I was gonna suggest.

我刚才正打算这么说

Doug is right.

道格说得对

OK, let's get going.

好,那我们出发吧

I'll meet you in the car.

我在车里等你

He's done a good job handling all this.

他这些事处理得很好

Yes, he has.

是的

Should we have any more concerns?

那我们还要担心什么吗

He claims he doesn't have anything else.

他说他没有别的把柄了

Do you believe him?

你相信他吗

I wouldn't go that far.

我还没到那个地步

Keep an eye on him.

盯着他点

I plan to.

正有此意

As for Raymond, we have to strike back hard and fast.

至于雷蒙德,我们快速有力地回击

I want him obliterated.

我要打垮他

More than that.

还不够

Let's make him suffer.

让他受点折磨吧

I don't know whether to be proud or terrified.

真不知我是该骄傲还是害怕

Perhaps both.

也许两者皆有

Wish I could do more.

真希望我能多给你一些

What you gonna do with her?

你打算拿她做什么

I don't know yet.

还没想好

Probably have to knock it down.

也许要把它拆掉

It's worth more as an empty lot.

空地价值更高

Is there anything else you wanna take?

你还有别的东西想拿走吗

A memento or something?

纪念品之类的

Nah.

没了

I ain't one for lookin' back.

我不是一个向后看的人

Eyes ahead.

我只向前看

Good luck, Freddy.

祝你好运,

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zpwdyj/dej/507066.html