纸牌屋第四季 第3集:拼车(在线收听

John! We're paying you to clean cars

约翰,我们雇你来洗车

not read the paper.

不是让你来看报的

Yeah okay. Sorry.

好的,抱歉

When I think of the goodness of Jesus

每当我感念慈爱的天主

and all that He's done for me

和他对我的恩典

my soul shouts out "Hallelujah."

我的灵魂都会大喊,哈利路亚

Hallelujah! Amen.

哈利路亚,阿门,

That was absolutely beautiful.

真是太动人了

You sang it as heavenly and as loudly

你们唱得好听又响亮

as we do in Dallas. Amen!

不输我们达拉斯那边,阿门

Amen.

阿门

My mother and I are proud to

我母亲和我非常荣幸地

introduce a man who fought for you in Congress.

请出曾在国会为你们的权益奋战

He's fighting for you now in the White House.

如今继续在白宫为你们奋斗的人

We wanna help him to stay there.

我们希望能帮他留在白宫

Amen. Amen.

阿门,阿门,

President Frank Underwood!

有请弗兰克?安德伍德总统

All right!

欢迎

Thank you.

谢谢

You're all wonderful.

你们唱得太好了

Thank you. Please be seated.

谢谢大家,快请坐

You know it's on a morning like this in a church like yours

这样美好的上午,这样和谐的教堂

that I'm very proud to be a South Carolinian.

让我很骄傲能来到南卡罗莱纳

"How many of you drove to church?

"你们有多少人开车来教堂的,

Let me start by asking

我先问各位一句

how many of you drove to church here this morning?"

今天早上你们有多少是开车来的"

How many of you drove to get to church here this morning?

你们今天有多少人是开车来教堂的

And how many of you drove together?

你们有多少人是拼车来的呢

Well I can appreciate that.

我理解拼车的各位

Gas prices right now

这年头的油价

are putting a strain on everybody's pocketbooks.

快把大家都烧穷了

Isn't that true?

你们说对不对

I think maybe more here in Gaffney

我想加夫尼的油价尤其高

at least I feel it here in Gaffney more than anywhere else.

至少我对加夫尼尤其感同身受

"Especially here in Gaffney.

"尤其是在加夫尼,

Now as president I feel responsible for that.

作为总统,我觉得对此负有责任

Or maybe I feel even more so here.

或许,在这里我的责任感更强烈

You know we've never been a rich town.

我们这里向来就不怎么富裕

You know a lot of times in my childhood I thought to myself

我小的时候常常琢磨

'Why we just we were almost like an invisible town to people...

'为什么我们这里在世人眼中就跟空气似的呢,

We didn't matter.'"

我们无关紧要'"

That we didn't matter.

我们无关紧要

And of course I was a white boy.

当然了,我还是个白人小子呢

And as poor as my family was

虽然我家挺穷的

we still were a lot better off than a lot of your families...

但还是比在座的许多家庭宽裕不少

who not only had to struggle through poverty

你们不仅要和贫穷斗争

but had to fight racism as well.

还得和种族歧视斗争

Now how many of you remember 1973?

你们有多少人还记得1973年

"Now how many of you remember 1973?

"你们有多少人还记得1973年,

When gas prices were as bad as they are today

那年的汽油价格跟今天一样飙涨

and we had to wait hours just to fill our tank.

我们为了加油,得排队排好几里地

Why OPEC was trying to hold us hostage then

石油输出国家组织当时想要挟我们

just as Russia's trying to hold us hostage now.

就像今天,俄罗斯也想故技重施

But somehow...

但是不知怎地

our little community why we came together didn't we?

我们这个小社区团结了起来,是不是

We came together didn't we?" Yes.

我们团结了起来,是不是"是的

We looked out for each other. We were there for each other.

我们互帮互助,同舟共济

Now maybe we didn't matter to the rest of the country

也许今天,我们对国内其他地方仍然无关紧要

but we sure as heck mattered to each other.

但我们对彼此却至关重要

We're still struggling with poverty

我们还在和贫穷斗争

and racism is still something we have to fight against.

我们仍然需要和种族歧视斗争

But I know that this town does matter.

但是我知道,这地方非常重要

That all of you matter.

你们都非常重要

And I don't just say that because African Americans

我这么说可不仅仅是因为非裔

represent half the vote in this state.

手里握着全州一半的选票

I say that because despite our troubles...

我这么说是因为,尽管有种种问题

we are one community.

我们仍然团结在一起

One family.

我们仍然是一家人

And that gives us strength.

这给了我们力量

That strength is a powerful thing.

这股力量无比强大

It's not invisible.

不容忽视

It radiates.

光芒万丈

I place my faith in God to give me purpose.

我相信上帝会给我目标

I put my hope in you to give me strength.

我希望你们给我力量

Yes sir.

嗯,先生

And come tomorrow when you vote...

而明天你们投票的时候

I hope that you will place your trust in me...

我也希望你们能信任我

...to help continue to lead this country

让我们继续带领这个国家前行,

as we have led this community together.

就像我们在这里齐心协力,共建家园

Thank you all very much.

非常感谢你们

Good morning.

早上好

I'm LeAnn Harvey traveling to Washington.

我是莉安?哈维,去华盛顿

The First Lady isn't here yet Ms. Harvey

第一夫人还没来,哈维女士

but you're welcome to board the plane if you'd like.

不过如果你愿意的话可以先登机

Uh no I'll wait until she gets here. Thank you.

不了,我还是等她来吧,谢谢

Aidan.

艾丹

Hey I just sent the research.

我刚把调研报告发过去了

What's the gist? The anger it's biblical.

结果怎么样,遮天怒火啊,

Uh gas prices? Yeah gas is school.

油价闹的吗,是啊,上学烧汽油,

Gas is work.

上班烧汽油

Gas is the family trip to Disneyland.

全家去迪士尼乐园也得烧汽油

Every cent it goes up is another six points on the anger index.

油价每涨一毛钱,愤怒指数就涨6个百分点

We predict that $7 a gallon will get you riots.

我们预测油价到了7元,就会全民暴动

What about the First Lady?

第一夫人呢

Oh she's faring better than he is.

她的形象比她丈夫积极多了

Sympathy for the sick mother.

主要是同情她母亲病重

Thanks for the rush job on this.

多谢你们加急赶出来

Well you're a friend. And this is far more interesting than...

你是朋友嘛,再说这个要比

testing names of antidepressants for fiveyearolds or...

调查五岁小孩的抗抑郁药名,或者

what color cross trainers soccer moms will drool over.

中产家庭主妇垂涎什么颜色的跑步机有趣多了

I thought you hated politics. I do.

我还以为你讨厌政治,没错,

But anger? And seduction?

但是愤怒和诱惑

Those are interesting.

这些可好玩得很

Mother my earrings. Yes?

母亲,我的耳环,什么,

You took them.

被你拿了

I did no such thing.

我才没拿

I said I don't...

我说了不是我...

You're taking my money. I took something of yours.

你要拿我的钱,我也得拿你点东西

Claire...

克莱尔

When you leave today I don't want you coming back.

你今天走了就别回来了

Oh I'll come and go as I please Mother.

我想来就来,想走就走,母亲

This is unreal.

太滑稽了

You sure we can count on this guy?

你确定我们能指望这人

He loathes Francis. That we can count on.

他厌恶弗兰西斯,这一点绝对可以指望

But use your best judgment.

但是你也多留意

Who compiled this?

这是谁做的调查

An analytics firm I contract with

和我有合作的一家分析公司

one of the best in the country.

国内顶尖

They can be trusted?

他们可靠吗

Yes. I work directly with the owner.

可靠,我直接和老板合作的

Francis really needs this win in South Carolina.

弗兰西斯非常希望能拿下南卡罗莱纳

He sure does.

当然了

Let's release more of the strategic reserve.

再向市场投放些战略储备吧

That might slow down the price inflation but it won't halt it.

这也许能减缓涨价势头,但遏制不住的

How are you two ladies enjoying those ribs?

两位女士可喜欢这道肋排啊

Mmm I'm gonna need a nap after this.

吃完饭之后我得美美地睡一会儿

Well you'll have time.

那你们慢用

I have two hours of fundraising calls to make.

我还得打两小时的电话筹款

It was very nice of you

非常感谢您

to let us stay at your house Mr. President.

让我们在您家落脚,总统先生

Well that's how we do things here in Gaffney.

我们加夫尼人就是这么好客

Sir?

先生

Listen I am not gonna negotiate a bailout

听着,我绝不会和他谈救市问题

if he won't budge on privatization.

除非他在私有化问题上让步

If he wants to let his own people starve so be it.

他想饿死自己的人民,随他的便

He may look for relief from Beijing and that would

他或许会转向北京求助,那样就会

The only thing he hates more than us is China.

他恨中国胜过恨我们

He won't kowtow.

他不会对北京扣头的

But if Petrov does cave to them

但如果佩特罗夫真的向北京低头

that puts the global energy

那全球能源市场就会...

Look Cathy I have to call you back.

凯茜,我待会儿再打给你

When? About 30 minutes ago.

什么时候,半小时前吧,

So this will be your box number 433. Thank you.

这是您的保险柜,433号,谢谢,

Would you like to open up a savings account with us?

您要不再在我们这里再开个储蓄账户

Debit card? No the box is fine.

借记卡什么的,不了,保险箱就好,

Okay.

好吧

Would you mind if I...

我能不能自己...

Oh sure. I'll give you some privacy.

当然可以,我回避一下

Thank you.

谢谢啦

Good to see you.

很高兴见到你

You too Francis.

我也是,弗兰西斯

I'm surprised.

真没想到

I don't hear from you then you just show up.

一直没你的消息,然后你突然就来了

Mmm to be honest I wasn't sure until I landed.

说实话,直到飞机落地,我都不确定要不要来

You've gotten some sun.

你有点晒黑了

Tractorpulling event yesterday. I should've worn a hat.

昨天去田间地头拉票来着,该戴顶帽子的

Are Doris and Celia here? They were.

桃瑞丝和西莉娅也在吗,来过,

I set up cots for them in the guest room

我在客房里为她们加了两张床

but when I heard you were coming I sent them off to a hotel.

但我一听你要来,就让她们住酒店去了

I figured you'd want that room for yourself.

我想着你可能会想住客房

That's very thoughtful.

多谢你费心了

You have an event now.

你马上还有活动吧

Limestone College.

莱姆斯顿学院

Well I'll join you.

那我和你一起去

They'll be there if you'd rather not see

她们也会去,如果你不想见...

It'll be fine.

没事

Unless you'd rather I not go.

除非你不想让我去

No I'd love you to come.

怎么会,我很乐意你一起去

If he knows I'm involved...

如果他知道我搀和进来

www.ZiMuZu.tv

最新美剧下载

So make sure he doesn't.

那就别让他知道

Can I see it?

我能看看吗

Oh boy.

我的天

Now this could get interesting.

这下有好戏看了

We need it done by tomorrow morning.

明早之前办好

Well my cousin has a friend owns an industrial print shop

我表亲有个朋友,开了家工业打印店

but a job that size...

但这么大幅的

This should cover it.

这些应该够了

And then some.

绰绰有余

Oh I didn't know Heather Dunbar had it in her.

想不到希瑟?邓巴也会玩这一套

It's nice to meet you Mr. Chase.

认识你很高兴,蔡斯先生

Well are you sure you wouldn't like some iced tea?

真不喝点冰茶吗

Thank you no. I should get going.

谢谢,不喝了,我还有事

How about some fries with that shake?

扭得这么好看,要不来点薯条吧

Get done what I want done. Don't make me come back here.

照我说的把事情办好,别让我再跑一趟了

What did Manny say? I got your shift bro.

曼尼怎么说的,我代你的班,哥们,

What about the car? The Fusion.

那车呢,那辆蒙迪欧,

I can reset the odometer

我可以重设里程表

park it in front of your place after work.

下班之后停到你家门口

But hey... you gotta get it back by tomorrow night.

不过,你明晚之前必须还回来

Otherwise when they do the inventory I promise you.

不然等他们清点库存...我保证,

All right.

好吧

So the cost.

说说报酬吧

As soon as I get my paycheck I'll

等我工资发下来我就...

No. I don't want money.

不,我不想要钱

Most of the other guys work here they ain't much to look at.

其他在这干活儿的人我都看不上眼

You?

但你

Keep lookin' over.

我怎么都看不够

Hey man listen...

哥们,你别...

You want the car or not? I'll find some other way.

你还想不想用车,我自己想办法吧,

I know about you.

我知道你的底细

I seen your parole officer come check in on you.

我见过你的假释官来查你的岗

What would he say about you taking one of these cars?

如果他知道你偷了一辆车,会怎么办你

Come on.

来吧

Get in.

上车

I just learned today that Limestone College

我今天刚刚了解到,莱姆斯顿学院

founded in 1845

创立于1845年

was the first women's college in South Carolina

是南卡罗莱纳第一所招收女生的学校

and one of the first in the nation.

在全国也是最早的几所

And that's something to be proud of.

这非常了不起

And since then this school and its students have flourished.

自那时起,这所学校和她的学生成就斐然

A young eager community

这个年轻向上的群体

of men and women of all races and backgrounds

超越种族,性别和背景

a true reflection of America's future.

是美国未来的最佳写照

How did he convince you to come back?

他是怎么说服你回来的

I convinced myself.

我自己说服了自己

Fortysix years I was married to my husband before he passed.

我丈夫去世时我们结婚已有46年

But if he'd pulled on me what Frank pulled on you

但如果他像弗兰克对你那样对我

he would've been long gone.

他会早死很多年

I think it's worked out for the best.

我认为这样对大家都有好处

Your daughter is going to make a fabulous congresswoman.

您女儿将会是一位出色的众议员

Well thank you.

谢谢

Two minutes.

还有两分钟

Now Frank Underwood understands the need for equality

弗兰克?安德伍德了解我们对平等的渴求

in education and throughout our lives.

无论是教育平等,还是生活中的平等

Most of all he believes in giving every American

最重要的是,他相信给每个美国人

the opportunity to earn a living.

谋生计的机会

He put this belief into action before and he will again

他以前就践行了这一信念,他也会坚持下去

and Frank Underwood

弗兰克?安德伍德

will not allow this journey to end with Limestone.

决不会允许他的奋斗止步于莱姆斯顿

You will go out into this world

你们将步入世界

and astonish us all with your intellect

让世人惊艳于你们的才智

your... your worthiness and your strength.

你们的价值,和你们的力量

Now I would like to introduce two of the strongest women I know.

现在请允许我请出我见过的最坚强的女人

Well don't you look thick as thieves.

你们俩真是,亲密无间啊

...and the First Lady of the United States Claire Underwood.

以及美国的第一夫人,克莱尔?安德伍德,

It's as though she never left.

就好像她从没离开过

And that's what I'm afraid of.

我担心的就是这个

All right let's hurry on up now.

来吧,我们尽快干完

Bugayev is telling me that they are willing

布加耶夫告诉我他们愿意

to reduce their oil output by

在下月1日之前

another 20% by the first of next month.

再减产20%的原油

What are the projections on gas prices?

油价走势预测如何

North of 150 a barrel for oil.

每桶原油超过150美元

Six maybe $7 a gallon for fuel.

汽油每加仑6到7块

My phone has been ringing off the hook sir

我的电话都快被打爆了,先生

from the U.K. to Poland.

从英国到波兰都打个不停

The IMF wants to help us

国际货币基金组织希望

with the debt relief solution.

帮助我们制定债务免除方案

Sir?

先生

We need to respond to strength with strength.

我们得以暴制暴

Well I don't know how we could be any stronger

我不知道我们还要怎么"暴"

other than to invade Russia.

除非入侵俄国

And what if we do?

如果我们那么做了呢

Excuse me sir? Not with troops.

什么,先生,不是动用军队,

With fear.

而是用恐惧

He's never trusted us.

他从未信任过我们

He already thinks we're behind Milkin's failed coup.

他已经觉得我们操纵了米尔金失败的政变

What if we put Milkin in a position to succeed.

如果我们让米尔金有机会取得成功呢

Now I don't care if Milkin actually succeeds.

我并不在乎米尔金是不是真能成功

Unfreeze all his assets. Fly him to a border country.

结冻他一切财产,让他飞去接壤国家

Put him in a room with other dissidents.

让他跟其他异见者见面

Petrov needs to know that we'll stop at nothing.

得让佩特罗夫知道我们不会罢休

Sir the diplomatic repercussions of such an action

先生,这样的行为将造成外交影响...

All I want is the appearance.

我只想装装样子

Let's look at best and worst case scenarios as soon as possible.

尽快估计一下最好和最坏的结果

Thank you very much.

多谢了

Oh I'm sorry. I thought you were

抱歉,我以为

That bed was too stiff.

那床太硬了

I'll sleep in there then. Sleep in here.

那我过去睡吧,就睡这儿吧,

We had the mattress on the floor.

我们以前在地板上铺床垫

What?

什么

That first year the mattress and those lumpy pillows.

头一年,床垫还有邦邦硬的枕头

Which you used to steal from me in the middle of the night.

你大半夜还老偷我的

Well because you would hog all the covers.

还不是因为你把被子都拽走了

God we were living like heathens.

天呐,我们当时过得真够差的

Well because we were spending everything we had on the race.

那是因为我们把一切都投入了竞选

I remember I used to think this place was a palace though.

但我记得我以前把这里想作宫殿

It was. Not compared to the ranch.

这里是座宫殿,跟农场没法比,

Well it was a palace because it was ours.

是座宫殿,是因为它属于我们

Good night Francis.

晚安,弗兰西斯

The press has surrounded the house.

媒体都包围了房子

I can't leave the damn place

我根本出不去

until I know exactly what I'm gonna say.

得先想好我究竟该说什么

We need to cancel your events.

我们得取消您的活动

Of course we need to cancel my events.

当然得取消了

The expression on my face is a What's going on?

我脸上的表情...怎么回事,

...taken in a nondescript location

...拍摄地点未知,

does not seem to be a direct endorsement for the KKK.

似乎并非是直接对三K党的支持

My God. My father.

天呐,我父亲,

Sir? Congresswoman Jones is heading back to Texas.

先生,琼斯议员女士要回德州了

Get her on the phone for me right now.

马上给我接通她的电话

Meechum I need you to do me a favor.

密查姆,你得去帮我个忙

There are no clues at the moment

现在尚不清楚

as to who may be responsible

此事是谁所为

but Gaffney PD is taking the canvas picture down

加夫尼警察正在取下照片

within the hour for further examination.

一小时内就能完成,以备进一步调查

On primary day.

就在初选这天

I can't verify anything yet in terms of who it is

我现在无法证实任何事,那是谁

or even whether it's real or

或者照片是否是真

The day before New Hampshire there's a marriage story

新罕布什尔州前一天,是婚姻问题的报道

and now in South Carolina we have this?

现在在南卡罗来纳州又闹这事

Uh how are we getting blindsided?

我们为什么会遭偷袭

I should get that Let it ring.

我该接一下,让它响去吧,

Look...

听着

I didn't even know about the fight until you told me.

吵架的事还是你告诉我我才知道

And how was I supposed to know about this photo?

你怎么能指望我知道照片的事

Because it is your job to get out ahead of this shit.

因为预防这种烂事就是你的职责

The oppo team should've tracked this down. That's the campaign.

这事该是对手研究团队去挖,竞选就是如此

So if Vaughn didn't know or the president didn't tell him...

如果沃恩不知道,或是如果总统没告诉他

It has to be somebody close to him. Someone with a lot of access.

肯定是他身边的人,能掌握很多情况的人

The president's on the line.

总统打来了

Sir it's Doug. I'm in here with Seth.

先生,是道格,赛斯也在

I'm gonna tell the truth. I'm gonna say it is my father.

我要说实话,我要说那是我父亲

That's probably the best response

如果能说得好

if you have a good way to frame it.

这样回应或许最好

I know what to say. The question is where.

我知道该说什么,问题是在哪说

Oneonone. Something exclusive.

一对一,独家采访

Not in front of the media.

不能跟媒体说

I need to connect directly to the voters

我得直接对选民说

the African American voters.

非裔选民

Mr. President I've got the Secretary of State.

总统先生,国务卿打来了

I'll call her back.

我回头再打过去

Hang on boys. Meechum?

稍等,密查姆

It's here sir.

还在这儿,先生

What can you tell me?

你都了解到了什么

Yesterday a woman named Leslie McIntyre

昨天,一个叫莱斯利?麦金泰尔的女人

opened a new box.

开了个新保险箱

I'm having the name run now

我正在查这个名字

but it looks like she used a fake social.

但她似乎用了假社保号

What about security footage?

监控录像呢

They reset the cameras every morning.

他们每天早上重置摄像头

I asked what she looked like

我问了她长什么样

and all the manager said is that it was a Caucasian brunette.

经理只说是个白人黑发女人

Nothing strange about her.

没什么异常之处

All right. Bring the box back here.

好吧,把盒子拿回来

Don't let it out of your sight.

一刻别让它离开你的视线范围

As far as I know there's only one photograph.

就我所知,只有一张照片

Meechum says it's still at the bank.

密查姆说照片还在银行

Sir it's just me.

先生,是我一个人了

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

你跟我想到一起了吗

Yes sir.

是的,先生

Well you keep an eye on him.

你盯住他

I want emails and phone records of everyone in the White House.

我要白宫所有人的邮件和电话记录

Including yours.

包括你的

Mine? You honestly think

我的,你真觉得...

Is there a problem?

有什么问题吗

No.

没有

Good.

很好

It's unfortunate.

真是不幸

Ms. Dunbar! Ms. Dunbar? Ms. Dunbar?

邓巴女士,邓巴女士

The imagery...

这样的画面

That anyone would try to inflame racial discord

居然有人靠如此卑劣的手段

by doing something so base.

企图煽动种族不和

Whether it's Calvin Underwood isn't the point.

那是不是凯文?安德伍德根本不重要

If it is and we have no confirmation on that

即便是,这一点我们无法确认

I mean... Who put this up? And why?

那么是谁挂上去的,为什么要这么做

Who knows.

谁知道呢

And the sins of the father aren't necessarily the sins of the son.

而且父亲的罪未必是孩子的罪

But... it's troubling. Very troubling.

但,这令人不安,十分不安

Stunts like these have the potential to open old wounds.

这样的伎俩很可能揭开旧疮疤

We can't let that happen. We need to rise above it.

我们不能允许那样的事发生,我们得不受其影响

Make clear no matter who you support

要明白,不管你支持谁

that this sort of behavior will not be tolerated.

这样的行为是不可容忍的

Get me Reverend Clark and Gene Clancy on the phone.

给我接克拉克牧师和吉恩?克兰希

www.ZiMuZu.tv

最新美剧下载

Hey they want you out by the bus.

他们要你去大巴那边

By the bus?

大巴那边

Um who are you? Sorry.

你是谁,抱歉,

Mark from the Butler County office.

巴特勒县办公室的马克

They want all the Cincinnati volunteers

他们要辛辛那提的志愿者

to gather by the bus for a photo with Dunbar.

去大巴那边集合跟邓巴合影

Jenn told me I wasn't supposed to leave

珍告诉我我不能离开岗位的

That's why she sent me.

所以她叫我过来喊你

She didn't want you to miss the photo. Go.

她不希望你错过合影,去吧

Out by the bus?

大巴那边吗

She told me to cover for you.

她叫我替你

Okay um...

好,

well there were a couple of noshows

有几个人没来

but you know otherwise everyone's here.

其他人都来了

Okay. Thanks. Very convenient. Thanks.

好,谢谢,太棒了,谢谢,

Enjoy.

快去吧

I'm David Grimes with the Cleveland Plain Dealer.

我是《克利夫兰老实人报》的戴维?格里姆斯

Where's your credential?

你的证件呢

I was an idiot and left it in the car.

我蠢得把证件忘在车里了

They recognized me at the checkin desk though.

不过前台签到处的人认识我

I can direct you to the bullpen

我可以带你去等候处

but this area is offlimits to the press.

但是这一区不对媒体开放

I'm actually supposed to do an interview with Cynthia Driscoll.

我其实是来采访辛西娅?德里斯科尔的

The Advance guys said I should come this way.

先遣人员叫我来这边

Wait here.

在这里等一下

I'm sorry Mr. President we just can't do it.

抱歉,总统先生,我们做不到

Fortyfive percent of the vote here is African American.

这里45%的选票在非裔手中

You and your mother standing by my side

你和你母亲对我的支持

would go a long way to put this

会有很重要的作用...

I am running for Congress in a black and Latino district.

我在一个非裔及拉丁裔的选区竞选议员

My mother was beaten and hosed down in marches.

我母亲曾在游行时被暴打,被水冲

You want us to vouch for a man whose father was in the KKK?

你想让我们替一个三K党人的儿子作担保吗

No he was not in the Klan. That was him in that picture.

不,他不是三K党,照片上那个就是他,

Yes but I've explained that.

对,可这个我已经解释过了

This is the state where the Civil War started

内战就是在本州掀起的

where you can still see rebel flags on bumper stickers.

有些人汽车保险杠上还贴着南军旗贴纸

There is a history of racist brutality here Mr. President.

这里曾有很严重的种族暴行,总统先生

Those sort of symbols matter.

那种形象影响很大

Could you put your mother on please?

能让你母亲接电话吗

Mom?

妈妈

He wants to speak to you.

他想跟你说话

Mr. President.

总统先生

Listen we need to stand together. Now I've endorsed Celia.

听着,我们需要团结,我替西莉娅背书了

Claire can do a great deal for her in Texas.

克莱尔在德州能给她帮很大忙

She's better off without the Underwoods at this point.

现在远离安德伍德一家对她更好

But what about your clinic?

那你的诊所呢

Imagine how that would look holding our clinic for ransom.

你要是拿我们的诊所要挟我,别人会怎么看

I'm appealing to your goodwill Congresswoman.

我是想博取您的友好,议员女士

When we stop getting beaten and shot...

等我们不再遭受殴打和枪击

you'll have my goodwill Mr. President.

我就会对您友好的,总统先生

Goodbye.

再见

Get me Gene Clancy again.

再接吉恩?克兰希

What if it's Oren Chase Francis?

会不会是奥林?蔡斯,弗兰西斯

He could've gotten his hands on a copy.

他也可能拿到一份副本

There may be more than one.

照片可能不止一张

Meechum first then Clancy.

先打给密查姆,然后克兰希

Lucas?

卢卡斯

We need to talk.

我们得谈谈

I thought you were I was. I'm... I'm out now.

我还以为你...是的,不过已经出来了,

This is important.

这很重要

Mr. President was your father a racist?

总统先生,您父亲是种族主义者吗

Was your father a racist?

您父亲是种族主义者吗

Mrs. Underwood is your mother okay?

安德伍德太夫人,你母亲还好吗

Mr. President!

总统先生

Mr. Chase? Who are you?

蔡斯先生,你是谁,

United States Secret Service.

特勤局的

We're not after you Mr. Chase.

我们要的不是你,蔡斯先生

We're after whoever put you up to it.

我们是想要指使你这么干的人

Put me up to what?

指使我做什么

You can answer me here

你可以现在回答我

or we can go to the Columbia field office for questioning.

或者我们可以去问哥伦比亚办事处

I have no idea what you're talking about.

我不知道你在说什么

All right I need you to come with me sir.

请您跟我来一下,先生

Now hold on. Step outside sir.

等等,请出来,先生,

I wanna talk to a lawyer.

我要找律师

I need backup at 4126.

4126号需要支援

Come on that's not necessary. Not if you cooperate sir.

没必要这样吧,除非你合作,

If I talk to you I won't get in trouble?

跟你说不会惹麻烦吧

I swear to God Ms. Dunbar. It's all true.

我向上帝起誓,邓巴女士,这都是真的

Then where's the proof?

证据呢

I don't have the means but you do.

我没办法找证据,但你可以

You've investigated him before. You know he's dangerous.

你调查过他,你知道他很危险

Mr. Goodwin

古德温先生

Why would he go after me if I wasn't onto something?

如果我不是查到了真相,他为什么要针对我

This was a highlevel sting operation.

这是一起高级钓鱼执法

Major resources were dedicated to it.

还为此调动了大量资源

I'm... I was a journalist no criminal record.

我原本是个记者,没有犯罪记录

How am I suddenly such a threat unless I'm

怎么突然就成了威胁,除非我...

Even if I did believe you

就算我相信你

I am no longer part of the DOJ. I am a private citizen now.

我已经不是司法部的了,现在只是个普通市民

Who's running for president

正在竞选总统

Aren't you breaking WITSEC protocol by being here?

你来这儿不违反证人保护计划的规定吗

I am no longer comfortable with this.

我不想再跟他谈了

You're... you're my last chance. Please!

你是我最后的机会,求你了

I suggest that you go back home. I'm... The things I've

我建议你还是回家吧,我,可是我,

Don't make us get security involved. Please. Just

别逼我们叫保安,求你了,就,

Just give us five minutes until she's out of the building.

你得在这儿等五分钟,让她离开

Please. Please listen to me.

求你了,求你听我说

I'm... I'm begging you.

我求你了

Just help me...

帮帮我

Help.

帮帮我

Please please...

求你了,求你了

Oh God...

天呐

How could you put me in a room with him?

你怎么能带他来见我

I didn't know what he was gonna say.

我并不知道他想要说什么

But I assumed that if he went to such great lengths

不过我以为他这么煞费苦心

The DUI that's all he has proof of. That's nothing.

他只有酒驾的证据,那什么都不算上

Even I have helped people get off for that.

我都帮过别人逃脱酒驾的惩罚

There's the affair... With no evidence.

还有外遇,没证据,

Then he leaps to murder... Two murders?

他又在那扯什么谋杀,还杀了两个

The man is troubled.

这人有病

We saw the look in his eye.

他那眼神我们都看见了

I thought he might have something real.

我以为他有什么真凭实据呢

He used to be a good editor.

他以前做编辑做得挺好的

And now he is a convicted felon.

可他现在是个定了罪的重犯

You said no stone unturned.

你说的要不遗余力

I'm sorry I should have thought better of it.

对不起,我应该想得更周到一些的

Yes you should have.

是啊,你是应该

Let's let it go. How are we doing in South Carolina?

就这样吧,我们在南卡罗来纳情况如何

Early exit polls are good.

早期民调结果不错

We have a shot at winning. Actually winning?

我们有机会赢,真能赢吗,

That billboard's done real damage.

那个广告牌造成了不小的破坏

I appreciate you doing this Gene.

你能这么做我很感激,吉恩

You're really saving my life here.

你真是救了我一命

Just remember it when I run for county executive.

等我竞选县长的时候你记着就行

I'll be down here whenever you need me.

你随时需要我随时过来

Oh it's not the when it's the what. And how much.

重点不在时间,而是给什么和给多少

Afternoon Oren.

下午好,奥林

Mr. President. Have a seat.

总统先生,坐吧,

Didn't you learn your lesson with all that Peachoid nonsense?

上次大桃子的事儿你还没长记性啊

Well you promised to help me with the 4th.

你说了要帮我搞定第4选区的

I let my bitterness get the better of me.

我被怨恨蒙蔽了

Who specifically approached you? A woman?

谁找的你,一个女的吗

Brunette? Yeah.

黑头发,对,

Uh about so tall goodlooking.

大概这么高,挺好看的

Wouldn't give me her name.

也不告诉我名字

We should get photos

我们应该把所有的

of everyone in Dunbar's staff that fits that description.

邓巴团队里符合描述的人的照片找来

Already compiling it ma'am.

已经在整理了,夫人

And as for you...

至于你嘛

you're gonna plant yourself in front of as many TV cameras

你要去上电视,越多越好

that can gather around that bony ass of yours.

愿意拍你的都去上

You're gonna be wracked with guilt and overcome with conscience.

你要表现出被罪恶感折磨,然后良心发现

And you do that and I'll make sure that you aren't charged.

你做好了,我就确保你不会被起诉

You want me to say it was Dunbar?

你想让我说是邓巴指使的吗

Come on be smarter than that Oren. She'll sue you for slander.

拜托,聪明点,奥林,她会告你诽谤的

Just say you were bought

就说你被收买了就行

and people will connect the dots on their own.

剩下的大家自己就能琢磨出来

Get him out of here.

把他带走吧

I hope you don't Welsh on

我希望你不会像

your promise to me the way you did with Oren.

对待奥林一样违背对我的诺言

You're family Gene. I would never betray one of the family.

你是家人,吉恩,我绝不会背叛家人

Shall we?

走吧

Ready?

准备好了吗

Many of you voted for me for mayor

你们很多人曾选我当市长

because you've known me your whole lives.

是因为你们认识我一辈子了

Well I've known Frank Underwood my whole life.

而我认识弗兰克?安德伍德一辈子了

He's my friend and I trust him

他是我的朋友,我信任他

and I don't care what's on that billboard.

我也不在乎那个广告牌上到底是什么

I'm proud he's my president

我为他是我的总统感到自豪

and I'm proud to have... be standing with him here today.

我也为今天能同他站在一起而自豪

Thank you Gene.

谢谢,吉恩

Yesterday I stood in this church...

昨天,我站在这个教堂里

and I talked about community.

我提到了我们这个群体

I talked about our collective strength

我提到了我们集体的力量

black and white coming together during times of crisis.

无论是黑人还是白人,在危机时刻走到一起

And today there's probably a lot of you who think I'm a hypocrite.

今天肯定有很多人觉得我是个伪君子

How can a man whose father was in the KKK stand up here

一个父亲是三K党的人,怎么可能站在这里

and mean the things he said?

真心实意地说出那些话呢

Yes that is my father in that photograph

没错,照片上的人是我父亲

I'm not going to deny it.

我不会否认

But the truth is he wasn't in the Klan.

但事实是,他不是三K党的人

The year that photo was taken

拍照片的那年

my father needed $5000 to pay off our debts

我父亲需要五千美元偿还债务

or the bank was gonna foreclose on our farm.

不然银行就会没收我们的农场

Now my father went to every other bank

父亲跑遍了这附近

within a hundred miles of here

方圆百里内的所有银行

and no one would give him a loan.

没一个愿意贷款给他

He asked friends he asked family

他向朋友去借,挨家挨户地问

but nobody had that kind of money.

没人有那么多钱

And we were about to lose everything.

我们马上就要倾家荡产了

Now at the time the owner of the Gaffney First Bank

当时,加夫尼第一银行的行长

was a member of the Klan.

是三K党的成员

Some of you know that.

这在座的一些人知道

And he would do whatever the Klan told him to do

他完全听从三K党的指挥

and my father knew that.

我父亲也清楚这一点

So my father did what he had to do.

所以父亲就做了他不得不做的

He went to a meeting and begged the leader of that chapter

他参加了一次会议并乞求那个分会的领导

to talk to the owner of the bank.

在银行行长面前说句话

And at that meeting that's when that photograph was taken.

照片就是拍摄于那次会议

The only reason he was there was to try to save our farm.

他出现在那里仅仅是为了挽救我们的农场

Now Calvin Underwood hated himself for going to that meeting.

凯文?安德伍德痛恨自己参加了那次会议

He hated himself for taking that photograph.

也痛恨自己拍下了那张照片

But he would've hated himself even more if he'd lost our farm...

但如果不能保住我们的农场,他会更痛恨自己

if he hadn't been able to provide and support his family.

如果他不能养活自己的家人

Now look I'm not trying to ask you to forgive him

我不会试着让你们原谅他

being in that photograph.

出现在那张照片中

He probably thought no one would ever see it.

他大概以为永远不会有人看到这照片

But I am asking you to empathize with his predicament.

但我恳请大家同情他的困境

And ask yourselves...

并扪心自问...

what would you do to save your family?

你们会为挽救自己的家庭做些什么

Now whoever stole that photograph and vandalized that billboard

那盗取了照片,破坏了广告牌的人

they're not trying to unearth some big scandal about my past

他们的目的不是要揭露关于我过去的重大丑闻

it just isn't true.

因为真相并非如此,'cause

What they're trying to do is divide us.

他们的目的是让我们分裂

What they really wanna succeed in doing

他们真正要达到的目的

is making sure you don't vote for me today.

是确保大家今天不把票投给我

They've gone to a whole

他们为玷污我的形象

lot of trouble to make me look pretty bad.

真是煞费苦心

But that's politics.

但这就是政治

My hope in coming here today...

我今天来到这里

and speaking openly and honestly about this...

开诚布公地对这件事发表声明,是希望

is that we can stay united.

我们能够保持团结

So my plan is to stay here as long as it takes

因此我打算一直待在这里

to speak to each one of you individually

跟每一个人单独谈谈

and answer every question that you might have.

解答你们所有的疑问

Thank you very much.

非常感谢

Thank you very much ma'am.

非常感谢,女士

President Underwood

安德伍德总统

speaking live in his home town of Gaffney South Carolina

在他家乡南卡罗来纳州加夫尼发表现场讲话

addressing claims that

回应称其父

his father was a member of the Ku Klux Klan.

是三K党成员的言论

A billboard there was vandalized late last night

昨晚当地一块公告牌遭到破坏

with a photo of his father standing

被挂上了一张总统父亲站在一名

next to a man in Klan robes

身着三K党长袍的男子旁边的照片

with the caption "Underwood 2016."

并配文,"安德伍德2016"

As we've just seen the president did not deny allegations

正如我们刚刚所看到的,总统没有否认

that his father had some connection to the organization

其父亲与该组织有联系的指控

instead explaining that Calvin Underwood attended one meeting

反而解释说凯文?安德伍德只参加了一次会议

as a last resort

是为了

to save his family's peach farm from foreclosure.

避免家里的桃园不被没收,不得已而为之

The president was subject to widespread criticism

今早其家人被指与三K党有关联的

after news of his family's

消息一经传出

alleged Klan connection broke this morning.

总统便饱受批评

Today's primary result will show

今天的初选结果将会...

I don't know her name. I asked but she wouldn't tell me.

我不知道她的名字,我问过,但她没说

And I deeply regret

我深感抱歉

that I allowed my political leanings to compromise my better judgment.

让我的政治倾向影响到了判断力

I want to apologize to anyone I might have offended

我想对可能侵犯到的人道歉

by hoisting up such painful imagery.

抱歉翻出了如此痛苦的画面

We're getting calls asking if it was us.

有人打电话问是不是我们做的

Do you think someone from our team Absolutely not.

你觉得是我们团队的人吗,绝对不会,

I think Underwood put this guy up to it.

我觉得是安德伍德叫他这么说的

He's trying to turn this back around on us.

他想反过来陷害我们

We need to deny forcefully.

我们必须坚决否认

I'm already putting a press avail together at your next event.

我已经在下一场活动安排了媒体采访

Maybe we need to reconsider Goodwin.

可能我们得再考虑一下古德温了

What do you have in mind? I'm not sure.

你怎么想的,我也不确定,

Look at this.

看这个

It came from the goddamn White House!

是从白宫泄露的

We're questioning the photographer now sir.

我们在讯问摄影师了,先生

I've got a statement prepared that

我准备好了声明

this was a runofthemill event

这只是个普通活动

that you took photos with lots of reenactors.

您和许多参与内战重演的演员合过影

It doesn't matter how you spin it.

你怎么解释都没用

I just stood in front of

我刚刚在教堂

a group of African Americans in a church

面对一群非裔美国人

asking them to believe in me.

请他们相信我

It's bad enough they see my father next to a Klansman.

他们看到我父亲和三K党人并立已够糟了

Now they see me next to a symbol of slavery.

现在又看到我和奴隶制的象征站在一起

I wanna find out who's leaking this shit

我要查出是谁泄露的

and I want their head on a goddamn stake!

把他的头钉在木桩上

Sir I have a theory.

先生,我有个想法

I think...

我觉得...

Well I think it might be Edward Meechum.

我觉得可能是艾德华?密查姆

Meechum?

密查姆

He knew about the argument between you and the First Lady.

他知道您和第一夫人发生了争吵

He was there on that trip to Virginia.

弗吉尼亚那次他也跟去了

He would never do something like this.

他绝不会做出这种事来

Dunbar has a lot of money.

邓巴有很多钱

Put out a statement to the networks

向各大电视台发布声明

that I won't be giving a concession speech.

我不会发表落选演讲了

Sir... don't you think that might look like you're running from

先生,您不觉得这样看起来像在逃避

I just lost my home state.

我刚刚输了我的家乡

I'm not gonna rake myself over the coals.

我不想再折腾我自己了

Meechum?

密查姆

I'm not ruling anyone out.

我不能排除任何人

Sir?

先生

I brought the safety deposit box for you.

我把银行保险箱拿来了

You can put it down.

放下吧

Meechum. Yes sir?

密查姆,是,先生,

Have I given you any reason to hurt me?

我有没有给过你任何伤害我的理由

Hurt you sir?

伤害您,先生

Have I done you wrong in any way?

我有没有过对不起你的时候

I'm sorry sir I don't understand.

抱歉,先生,我不明白

Look me in the eyes Meechum.

看着我的眼睛,密查姆

Sir... Meechum shh.

先生,密查姆,

Are you all right sir?

您还好吗,先生

I've been better.

不怎么样

I'm still on duty.

我还在执勤

Is there...

有什么...

anything I can do?

我能做的吗

You could go out and stuff some ballot boxes for me.

你可以出去帮我多投些票

You'll bounce back from this. I sure hope I can.

您能缓过来的,真能就好了,

Uh when I got fired...

我之前被国会警察...

from the Capitol Police...

开除以后

I mean I know it doesn't compare but...

我知道这不能相提并论,但是...

I felt pretty bad.

我特别难过

I thought my career was over.

我以为我的职业生涯终结了

Then you turned everything around.

然后您扭转了一切

You don't get second chances in elections.

在选举中,没有第二次机会

I know.

我知道

But there's a lot of primaries ahead.

但还有很多场初选

All I'm saying is it's not over. You'll get through this.

还没有结束,您能过这一关的

I'm sorry that must sound so stupid. No it doesn't.

抱歉,听起来一定很蠢,没有,

I appreciate it.

我很感激

I'll be out by the motorcade sir if you need anything.

我去外面车队那里了,有事情叫我

Thank you Meechum.

谢谢,密查姆

I knew it but I didn't wanna believe it.

我就知道,但是不愿相信

It's only a wound.

只是个伤口罢了

It's not fatal.

并不致命

My home state Claire.

我的家乡,克莱尔

Have a seat.

坐,

I end your race so you end mine?

我终结了你的竞选,所以你以牙还牙

Let me explain Francis. Spite revenge!

弗兰西斯让我解释,赌气,报复,

Please sit down. We need to talk.

坐下吧,我们得谈谈

Nothing is going to come from anger right now.

现在生气也没用

Last night when we were talking you called this house a palace.

昨晚聊天的时候,你说这座房子是宫殿

This is where we began.

这是我们开始的地方

And do you remember when my mother almost left Daddy

你还记得我母亲差点离开了爸爸

because he funded your campaign?

就因为他资助了你的竞选吗

That's how much she hated you.

她就有那么讨厌你

But I didn't care

但我当时不在意

because I saw something. I saw a future.

因为我看到了你的潜质,我看到了未来

Our future.

我们的未来

We had a future until you started destroying it.

你开始摧毁一切以前,我们本还有未来

Well you wouldn't have listened otherwise.

要不你不会听的

I always listen to you.

我一直都听你的

Only when it's what you want to hear.

只在我说了你想听的的时候

Well all right Claire. I'm listening now.

好吧,克莱尔,我现在在听

What is it you so desperately needed to say?

你有什么话这么想说

We've never lost a race in 30 years.

三十年来我们从没输过竞选

We started here and we've always won.

我们从这里开始,所向披靡

You and I together.

你我一起

But you are losing Francis.

但你要输了,弗兰西斯

People are getting killed at the gas pumps.

人们承受不起高价油

America Works is falling flat.

《美国就业法案》不及预期

Your campaign manager is ten years behind ten years ago.

你的竞选经理看不清现在的形势

You don't have a viable running mate.

你没有可靠的竞选伙伴

We both know it can't be Donald Blythe.

我们都清楚不能是唐纳德?布莱斯

Well of course not.

当然不能

But I have to win the goddamn nomination

但我连名都提不上

before I can start worrying about winning. Even if I hadn't done what I did

还考虑什么输赢,就算我没这么做,

your race is in real trouble.

你的竞选也问题重重

You need me Francis.

你需要我,弗兰西斯

My approvals are higher than yours.

我的支持率比你高

I can help you win Texas.

我能帮你赢下德州

Exactly. Which is why I didn't want you running in Dallas.

没错,所以我不希望你在达拉斯竞选

I need you at my side.

我需要你在我身旁

Yes but in a different way.

没错,但是以另一种方式

Different how?

什么方式

We make each other stronger can we agree to that?

我们能相互扶持,让彼此更强,对吧

When it's working but it's not working.

那得步调协调,但现在不是这样

We can make it work.

我们能协调好

We can accomplish that future I saw when we first got married.

我们能实现当初结婚时我看到的未来

It was us as partners real partners.

我们作为伙伴,真正的伙伴

Let's run together again.

我们再一起竞选吧

Not just as husband and wife.

不只作为夫妻

You don't mean...

你不是指...

Yes.

没错

I'm worried about you Claire.

我很担心你,克莱尔

You're not making any sense. You've let your ego get in the way

你在说疯话,你被自负蒙蔽了

I've always been your running mate.

我一直都是你的竞选伙伴

You just didn't wanna see it. As my vice president?

你只是不愿承认,当我的副总统吗,

Jesus. Do you have any idea I've put a lot of thought into this.

天啊,你知道这...我反复考虑过了,

You can't have thought it through.

你肯定没想清楚

Because if you did you'd come up She has no experience.

如果你真想透彻了,她没经验,

with a million reasons She's never run for anything.

就能想到千万个理由,她从没竞选过,

No children nepotism arrogance I've run through them all.

无子,任人唯亲,傲慢,我都考虑过了

You can't win without me.

没我你赢不了

I would rather have a spineless Donald Blythe as my vice president

我宁愿选懦弱的唐纳德?布莱斯当我副总统

than a woman who's never held elected office.

也强过一个没当选过公职的女人

You're losing to a woman who's never held elected office.

你要输给一个没当选过公职的女人了

You don't deserve it.

你不配

You have no idea what it means to have nothing.

你没尝过一无所有的滋味

You don't value what we have achieved.

你不重视我们的成就

I have had to fight for everything my entire life.

我这辈子事事都要靠自己努力争取

Do you know why I kept this?

你知道我为什么留着这张照片吗

Do you know?

你知道吗

Because it's the one time I was proud of my father.

因为这是我唯一一次为我父亲骄傲

Because this man in this moment as despicable as it was

因为这个男人在这一刻,虽然可鄙

is fighting to survive.

在为生存而奋斗

He is doing whatever it took.

他不惜一切

And so will I with or without you.

有没有你,我也会这样

So no I will not have this conversation.

所以我不要跟你谈下去了

I will not indulge you any further.

我不会再纵容你了

You have to let this go.

你得放弃

I can be a part of your campaign or I can end it.

我可以参与你的竞选,也可以结束你的竞选

I'll do whatever it takes too. Just like your father.

我也会不惜一切,就像你父亲那样

But I will not let this go.

但我不会放弃

I'll need a car to the Greenville Airport.

给我备辆车去格林维尔机场

To Dallas yes.

去达拉斯,没错

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zpwdyj/dsij/507106.html