纸牌屋第四季 第12集:辞去委员会职务(在线收听

Otherwise it was just socialism

否则,这就是社会主义

which is built to fail.

那是注定要失败的

And you don't get points for failure Mr. President.

失败是不会为你加分的,总统先生

People don't want failure. They want success.

人们不想要失败,他们要的是成功

Let's discuss our recent success then.

那就讨论一下最近的功绩吧

You have been very critical of the president

你一直指责总统

for not being strong on terror.

对恐怖活动的态度不够强硬

Just last week U.S. Special forces captured Yusuf Al Ahmadi

就在上周,特种部队逮捕了尤瑟夫?艾哈迈德

and they have him in custody.

并把他收监入狱

So would you now say that

那么你现在会不会说

your criticism of the president was unfounded?

你对总统的指责是毫无根据的呢

The capture of Ahmadi is a step forward

对艾哈迈德的逮捕是一个进步

but the real issue here is sustained security.

但真正的问题是长久的安全

The president sent in American troops

总统没跟叙利亚人打招呼

without consulting the Syrians.

就派出了美国军队

Now that's gonna do real damage to our ability

那对我们日后与他们之间的合作

to work with them in the future.

将造成很大伤害

See this isn't about notches in a belt.

重点不在于建功立业

It's about a safer world for our nation.

而是给我们国家以更安全的世界环境

A better future for our children.

给我们的孩子一个更好的未来

Governor I understand that words like "safer"

州长,我明白"安全" "孩子"等字眼

and "children" play well.

有很好的效果

But national security is a complex and everchanging landscape

但国家安全是一个复杂且千变万化的领域

that sometimes requires restraint

有时也需要约束

sometimes decisive action.

有时也需要果断的行动

So I think maybe we want to

所以我觉得我们可以

put aside what sounds good in the moment

放下眼前听起来不错的词

and be adaptable with our policy in terms of reality.

现实一点讨论我们的政策

Oh I don't need a lecture on reality

我不需要人教我什么是现实

like I'm a schoolboy Mrs. Underwood.

好像我还是小男生似的,安德伍德夫人

I've actually fought in the Middle East.

我真正在中东打过仗

So has the general.

将军也是

Our views on international diplomacy aren't just pretty words.

我们对国际外交的观点并不只是花言巧语

We can debate policy all you'd like Governor

我们可以如你所愿讨论政策,州长

but there is one thing that is undebatable.

但有一件事不容置疑

And that is ICO is no longer the threat it once was

那就是没有了领袖的哈里发国

without their leadership.

威胁性已不比从前

You're not watching the debate?

你不看辩论吗

I know what they're going to say.

我知道他们要说什么

How can I help you Doug?

我能帮你什么,道格

I told you there'd be a day.

我告诉过你会有这么一天的

There's no reason you shouldn't keep this and retire with honor.

你完全可以带着这些光荣退休

How are we looking?

情况如何

Yeah high impact on "Everchanging."

"千变万化"产生了很大的影响

And Conway took the bait

康威上钩了

and played right into "schoolboy" and "pretty"

连"小男生"和"花言巧语"都出来了

which gives you "pretty boy." It was beautiful.

合起来就是"可爱男生"太美妙了

What about the marriage stuff?

婚姻的事怎么样

Well the more they can keep saying

他们越是反复在任何条件下

"together" and "beyond" and "become"

说"一起" "超越"

in any context we score on those.

和"成为"我们都加分

I don't discuss the private conversations

我不会跟你讨论

we have on the Intelligence Committee.

我们情报委员会的私下谈话

Whistleblowing insulates you.

告密会让你孤立无援

And kneecap my party's nominee?

那就给我党提名人拆台吗

I don't think so.

休想

He's going to lie about it at this debate.

他会在这次辩论中说谎

They both are.

他们都会

You're going to tell the truth.

你只是说出真相

You can't have it both ways Governor.

你不能二者兼得,州长

We got him period.

我们抓到他了,结束

Unilateral shortsighted action.

这是单方面,目光短浅的行为

Unilateral because you and the general

单方面是因为你和将军

pitted the Republicans against my involving the Russians.

让共和党就跟俄国人合作的事反对我

That's just not true.

那是无稽之谈

Are you saying that you did not

你是说你没有

have the general contact members of the House Intelligence Committee?

让将军跟众议院情报委员会的人联系吗

General would you care to comment?

将军,你方便评论一下吗

When I resigned my commission

我辞去委员会职务后

I stopped talking to members of Congress

就不再跟国会的人

about matters of national security.

谈论国家安全事宜了

So you are saying that you did not?

那么你是说你没有吗

No ma'am. I did not.

不,女士,我没有

You and I both know that you interfered Governor.

你我都知道你插手了,州长

You admitted so much to me when I asked you personally.

我私下问你的时候,你都承认了

You told me that the general

你跟我说将军

had spoken to members of that committee.

曾跟委员会的成员谈过

I told you that I have friends on the committee

我跟你说的是我在委员会有朋友

which is true.

那是真的

Not that I interfere with committee work.

而不是我干涉了委员会的工作

You lined up every Republican

你让每个共和党人

to be opposed to the Russians being involved.

都反对俄国入局

It was unanimous opposition.

他们都一致反对了

Well if your plan was to get Russian support

如果你打算放弃钻井

by giving away drill sites I don't blame them.

以获得俄国的支持,我不怪他们

So just to be absolutely clear for the record

那我们明确一下

you are saying Governor

州长,你是说

that neither you nor the General made any contact

你本人或是将军都没有联系过

with any member of the House Intelligence Committee?

众议院情报委员会的任何成员吗

I absolutely did not.

我绝对没有

You're putting me in an impossible place here.

你这是让我左右为难

You put yourself there when you lied about your service record.

你捏造服役记录时就让自己置于这种境地了

Whose lie do you want exposed?

你想曝光谁的谎言

Conway's or yours?

康威的还是你自己的

Go home and think about it.

回家想一想

Doesn't need to happen tomorrow.

不用赶在明天

It just needs to happen before Election Day.

只要在选举日之前就行

I'm not trying to diminish your contribution

我不是想抹灭你对于你丈夫

to your husband's presidency Mrs. Underwood

总统工作的贡献,安德伍德夫人

but I do question your experience.

但我对你的经验表示质疑

No one's fully prepared to be President

没有人在成为总统时

when he or she becomes one.

能充分准备好

Not even you.

你也不能

And look at the polls.

看看民调结果

Over half the country is open to a First Lady as VP.

全国支持第一夫人做副总统的选民过半

And more than half of the country wants a new president.

想要一位新总统的选民也过半

It's true that you are leading in the polls for now Governor

你确实在民调中暂时领先,州长

but the gap has been closing in recent weeks.

但近几周内,差距正在缩小

Well when people show up to vote

当人们前去投票

and have to confront the possibility

不得不面对克莱尔?安德伍德

of Claire Underwood as President

成为总统的可能

they're gonna have a gut check and make the right choice.

他们就要摸摸良心,做出对的选择

You're absolutely right. That means they'll vote for us.

说得非常对,那意味着他们会投给我们

Because they'll look around and realize

因为他们想想就会发现

that if anything happens to me

如果我出了什么事

they'll be in very good hands with Claire.

他们会非常放心让克莱尔接手

And you know she's right.

而且她说得对

No one can prepare to become the president.

没人能在做总统前完全准备好

But I have been the President

而我已经是总统了

and now I know what it takes.

现在我知道那需要什么

It requires confidence openness effectiveness

需要的是信心,坦诚和效力

and Claire has all of those qualities.

而克莱尔具备所有这些品质

I'm sorry Mr. President. It...

很抱歉,总统先生

It looks like we have to take a break.

似乎我们需要暂停一下

We'll return shortly to the firstever simultaneous debate

我们稍后将继续进行史上首次

between presidential candidates and their running mates.

总统候选人与竞选伙伴的同场辩论

And we're clear.

已暂停

Mr. President Mrs. Underwood

总统先生,安德伍德夫人

would you please come with me?

两位请跟我来一下好吗

Read it.

念出来

What?

什么

"We are citizens of the United States.

"我们是美利坚合众国公民,

We have been taken hostage in the name of God

我们被哈里发帝国组织,以上帝之名

by the Islamic Caliphate Organization."

作为人质扣押"

Read it.

念出来

"Our country is guilty of illegal aggression

"我们的国家犯下了非法侵略,

and mass murder against Muslims.

和大规模屠杀穆斯林的罪行

We beg for mercy."

我们请求宽恕"

ICO will grant mercy only if these demands are met.

只有满足以下要求,哈里发国才会给予宽恕

One cessation of all U.S. Military activity in Syria.

一,停止美军在叙利亚的所有军事行动

Two ten billion dollars in reparations paid to the Caliphate.

二,向哈里发支付一百亿美元赔偿

Three the safe return of our leader

三,安全送还我们遭到

Yusuf Al Ahmadi from his unjust imprisonment.

不公正囚禁的领导人,尤瑟夫?艾哈迈德

We will not communicate with the criminal Frank Underwood.

我们不会和罪犯弗兰克?安德伍德沟通

We will only communicate with his successor William Conway.

我们只和他的继任者威廉?康威沟通

If these demands aren't met in 24 hours...

如果以上要求在24小时内未能满足

mercy will not be granted.

将不予以宽恕

Released to seven outlets.

视频在七个渠道上发布

Encrypted email Deep Web.

通过加密邮件和暗网

The hostages are Jim and Caroline Miller

三名人质是吉姆和卡洛琳?米勒夫妇

their daughter Melissa from Knoxville.

和女儿梅莉莎,是诺克斯维尔人

Mr. President whatever you need

总统先生,不论你需要什么

I'm here to offer assistance.

我愿意提供帮助

I'll let you know.

我会告知你的

So far we've identified the drywall and lighting.

我们目前识别出了板墙和照明设备

All U.S. Manufactured.

都是美国制造的

The video was shot on a Panasonic HD camcorder

视频是用松下高清摄像机录制

most widely sold in the States.

在美国销量最大

So we know they're in the country.

所以可以确定他们在国内

Well commercial flight is out.

民航班机可以排除

Private plane is unlikely.

私人飞机不太可能

We're confident that they traveled by ground

我们很肯定他们是乘坐陆地交通

probably the Millers' hijacked car.

可能是米勒家被劫持的汽车

Last known location is a Denny's just outside of Knoxville.

最后已知地点是诺克斯维尔市外一家丹尼餐厅

A debit card transaction.

一笔借记卡交易

This is footage of them leaving the restaurant.

这是他们离开餐厅的影像

Our hearts go out to the Millers' family and loved ones.

我们心系米勒一家人及其亲友

But we're confident that the President

但我们相信总统

is doing everything possible to achieve their release.

正在尽一切可能营救他们

I told the President that we'd be willing

我告诉总统,我们愿意

to assist in any way if it would be helpful.

提供任何协助

This is a time when America needs to pull together and...

此时此刻美国必须团结一致并...

Stop.

暂停

It's "pull together and pray for the Millers."

是"团结一致并为米勒一家人祈祷"

And then I come in and I didn't forget.

然后再换我... 我没忘词,

I just feel this is wrong.

我只是认为这样做不对

It implies we're willing to negotiate with terrorists.

此举暗示我们愿意与恐怖分子谈判

We should keep our mouths shut.

我们该保持沉默

Let the authorities do their job.

让当权者去做他们的工作

We don't get press by keeping our mouths shut.

保持沉默不会为我们带来新闻版面

You had me lie on national television.

你已经让我在全国节目上说谎

And now you want us to send out some video

现在还要我们发布这种

that only encourages these people?

只会刺激恐怖分子的视频

And you wanna do that to score some press coverage?

而且这么做只为博得版面

If it doesn't make you feel comfortable

如果你认为这么做不妥

I can do it on my own.

我可以自己来

I'll be outside.

我在外面等

I've had enough of him.

我受够他了

He does have a point.

他说的确实有道理

Look they're gonna kill that family

无论我们是否发布这视频

whether we send this out or not.

他们都会杀害那一家人

We might as well say I was willing to show up for duty.

我们还不如说我愿意尽义务出面

Well I have to say I agree with the General.

我必须说,我同意将军的看法

Press record.

开始录像

Press record!

开始录像

Our hearts go out to the Millers' family and loved ones...

我们心系米勒一家人及其亲友

What do we know about the captor?

关于劫持者我们掌握了什么信息

Our Syrian assets say this is a lone wolf.

我们叙利亚的线人说这是个单独行动

Two wolves actually.

是两人的行动,实际上

When we pumped up the contrast in the video

我们调高了视频的对比度后

we saw a shadow on the wall from someone behind the camera.

在墙上发现有一个从摄像机后投影出的人影

Voice analysis points to western Tennessee Memphis area.

语音分析将歹徒身份指向田纳西西部孟菲斯地区

Uh Mr. President if I may?

总统先生,我能说几句吗

Agent Holbrooke our top negotiating expert.

霍尔布鲁克探员,我们的顶尖谈判专家

Uh we've run 16 possible models in preparation

我们针对这种事件进行过

for an incident like this.

16种情况模拟

Now what we have here are key elements from three of them.

目前的事件包含三种情况的关键因素

American kidnappers the abduction of a child

美国绑架犯,儿童遭绑架

and proxy communication...

以及要求沟通代理人

Why did they want Conway?

他们为什么指名康威

That's the real question. I'll tell you why.

这才是重点,我告诉你为什么

Because I would've done exactly the same thing if it had been me.

因为换做是我,我也会这么做

It undermines my authority.

这会削弱我的权威

Throws me off balance. Pits me against my rival.

攻我于不备,挑起对立

And because I don't have children and he does.

还有因为我没有孩子,而康威有

They know I won't compromise.

他们知道我不会妥协

No president would.

没有总统会妥协

But a wouldbe president like Conway well he might.

但康威这样的总统候选人,或许会妥协

Tactically we need more time.

战术上我们需要更多时间

I can't guarantee that we can

我无法保证我们

track them down in less than 24 hours.

24小时内可以追踪到他们

Enough. Here's what I wanna do.

够了,我的计划是这样的

The president is working with the FBI

总统正与联调局

and other law enforcement and intelligence agencies

及其他执法和情报部门合作

to locate the Millers.

找寻米勒一家

Now in order to protect the integrity of those efforts

为了维护这些行动不受干扰

I won't be sharing any details on their progress at the moment.

我目前无法透露任何行动的具体进展

In the meantime the president

同时,总统正在

is reaching out to Governor Conway

寻求康威州长的支援

should contact with the captors be established.

为一旦与劫持者建立了联系作准备

Now let me be clear.

容我澄清一点

We're not talking about negotiation

这并不是谈判

just communication.

只是沟通

You could've asked me privately first.

你大可私下先问我

It was tactical to show the kidnappers

这是战略,向劫持者显示

that we respect their wishes.

我们尊重他们的要求

This doesn't leave me a choice.

这让我别无选择

Well you can always say no Governor.

你随时可以拒绝,州长

We have a plan for how we can

我们已有一份计划

handle this without your participation.

即使没有你的参与也能处理

How would that work?

那要怎么进行

Well I say publicly that

我可以公开表示

I'm willing to speak to the captors myself.

我愿意亲自与劫持者谈

Now if they refuse

如果他们拒绝

we'd have to be prepared for the worst.

我们得做最坏的打算

But our team believes that

但我们团队相信

you give us a better shot at opening a dialogue.

有你在,我们建立对话的机会比较大

To negotiate.

好谈判

To buy us time.

好为我们争取时间

And if you do say yes

如果你答应

we'd want you at the White House as soon as possible.

我们希望你尽快到达白宫

I need to discuss with my people.

我需要和我的团队讨论

I'm hoping that you'll agree to help us.

我希望你会同意协助我们

Either way I'll need an answer soon.

无论如何,我尽快需要答复

I understand. I'll let you know within the hour.

我了解,一小时内会给你回复

Thank you Governor.

谢谢,州长

Everyone has a flaw and this is Conway's.

每个人都有缺点,而这就是康威的缺点

I spoke with the president and I said that

我和总统谈过,我说

I'm willing to assist in any way if it would be helpful.

我愿提供任何协助

He aches for the spotlight.

他渴望聚光灯

He feels almost invisible without it.

没有聚光灯他几乎感觉自己是隐形的

Now if he's center stage on this

如果他在这个舞台的中央

he can't fault my performance

他就不能挑我的刺

because we're sharing the stage together.

因为我们要共享这个舞台

If I get booed he gets booed.

如果我被喝倒彩,他就也被喝倒彩

But it's really the applause that Conway's hungry for.

但康威渴望的其实是掌声

Trust me he'll say yes.

相信我,他会同意的

The stage is too big

舞台太大

and the spotlight too tempting

灯光太过诱人

for him to be... a mere spectator.

他受不了...仅仅当一个观众

But I've already said publicly I'd assist if he asked.

但我已经公开声明如果他需要我会协助

That was a mistake

那是个错误

and I should've pushed back on it more.

我应该更努力阻止的

But you can't let him take advantage of it.

但你不能让他利用你

Well I've said it. It's done.

我说都说了

And now we have to move forward.

现在我们得往前走

This is fucking disgusting.

真是恶心

You say "After much consideration

你说,"经过慎重考虑

I don't feel comfortable negotiating with terrorists."

我不愿意与恐怖分子谈判"

And then I come off not only as a liar

这下我不仅成了一个骗子

but as a coward.

还是个懦夫

Why do this when we're ahead?

我们都领先了,为什么要做这个

By what? Five points? That's not a lead.

领先多少,5个百分点,那不是领先

That's a coin toss.

是碰运气

My message this entire campaign

整场竞选我传递的信息

has been about serving the country showing up for duty

就是为国家服务,承担责任

and now I'm gonna not show up when the CommanderinChief

现在三军统帅要我帮忙

has asked for my help?

我却拒绝吗

www.ZiMuZu.tv

最新美剧下载

the speech patterns. ...and

语言模式,

The captor is the one who you heard on the camera.

劫持者是视频中说话的人

Seems to be American.

似乎是美国人

And the way he's released the video shows

从他公布视频的方式可以看出来

he's computer savvy.

他是个电脑行家

Now ICO recruiters have been turning to social media networks

哈里发国招募人员已经转用社交网络

like Facebook Twitter Instagram

比如脸书,推特,图片分享

to initiate contact with users sympathetic to their cause.

和那些认同支持他们事业的用户取得联系

Oh Tom. Earlier groups like alQaeda

汤姆,之前的组织,如基地组织,

didn't use social networking

使用社交网络的程度

anywhere near the degree that ICO has.

均远远不及哈里发国

It is possible that this captor

劫持者有可能

Mr. President. Good flight?

总统先生,飞行顺利吗,

A little bumpy but fine. Come on in.

有点颠簸,不过还好,进来吧,

You play?

你弹吗

Well that's debatable.

这个有待争论

But I definitely collect.

我倒确实收集

Uh this is something.

这是个大事

Yeah it's terrible.

是啊,太可怕了

I don't envy Frank right now.

我不羡慕此刻的弗兰克

Have a seat.

请坐

Coffee? Tea? No thanks.

喝茶还是咖啡,不用了,谢谢,

I appreciate you taking the time

发生了这么多事

given everything that's going on.

我很感激你愿腾出时间见我

It's not as though anyone's calling for my advice.

反正又没人打电话寻求我的建议

Although I'm not sure this article is pertinent at the moment.

但这篇文章目前似乎没那么重要

I'm not here about your scholarship fund.

我不是来谈你的奖学基金的

I don't understand. My assistant said you wanted to write

我不明白了,我的助理说你想写...

I lied... so you'd meet with me.

我撒谎了...为了让你见我

We have a domestic surveillance program beta phase

我们有国内监控项目,处于调试阶段

aimed at finding ICO recruits.

目标是找到哈里发国招募的人员

I was briefed when we got the FISA court ruling.

外国情报监视法法庭裁决下来时我听到了汇报

Well this is a domestic investigation.

这是国内调查

We have to work through the FBI.

我们必须通过联调局工作

Now they're sending over a team

他们准备派出一支队伍

and I'd like for Homeland and the CIA to join them.

我希望国土安全部和中情局加入

This is a sensitive program. Shouldn't you keep it inhouse?

这事很敏感,你不应该关起门办事吗

We've been criticized for

我们过去曾因为

not involving other agencies in the past.

不让别的部门加入受到过批评

I'd like to avoid that.

我想避免这个

You want clearances? As soon as possible.

你想要安全许可,越快越好,

It's all hands on deck Doug.

事情紧急,大家齐心协力吧,道格

Governor. Mr. President.

州长,总统先生,

Well and this must be Charlie.

这位一定是查理了

Charlie... Shake the President's hand Charlie.

查理...和总统握手,查理

Come on Charlie. You said he was a vampire.

来呀,查理,你说他是个吸血鬼,

Well don't worry. You're safe here.

别担心,你在这儿很安全

No monsters in the White House.

白宫里没有妖怪

I'll show you where you're staying.

我带你们看一下住的地方

Okay. Come on Charlie.

好的,走吧,查理

Have you ever been in the Oval?

你去过总统办公室吗

Once when I was a kid.

小时候去过一次

My Boy Scout troop we met with Reagan.

童子军,我们见过里根

Of course they did.

当然了

I thought you'd all like to be together

我想你们会想住在一起

so I've put you in here

所以安排了这里

but if not we can put the kids in the Lincoln Bedroom.

如果不想,我们可以让孩子住林肯卧室

No this is wonderful. Thank you.

不用了,这儿太棒了,谢谢

Is this where we're gonna live Mommy?

我们以后就要住这里吗,妈妈

We'll have to see how the election goes first.

那得看大选的结果了

Something smells.

有股臭味儿

Oh gosh. Lily needs a change.

天啊,莉莉需要换尿布了

Um where

请问哪里有...

The restroom is here to the right.

从这儿往右走就是卫生间

Great thank you.

太好了,谢谢

You want me to put a Republican in the White House.

你想让我把一个共和党人送进白宫

You want a Republican or a criminal?

你是想要一个共和党,还是一个罪犯

I still have loyalty to my party Tom.

我对党还是忠诚的,汤姆

And where's their loyalty?

那他们对你的忠诚呢

They were going to impeach you.

他们都打算弹劾你了

Jackie Sharp whipped Democrats.

杰姬?夏普说服了民主党

Your own Secretary of State turned her back.

你的国务卿也背弃了你

Your party? It's rotten to the core.

你的党,已经烂到核心了

And the core is Underwood.

而那个核心,就是安德伍德

Aren't you angry that he stole your presidency?

他偷了你的总统之位你就不生气吗

I'm angry.

我当然生气

I'm angry at myself...

我气我自己

for not seeing it.

没能料到

And for not fighting it.

还气我没和他斗到底

So do something now.

那就现在反击吧

I wanted to say Tusk lied.

我本来想说塔斯克撒谎了

But once I got the pardon I knew nobody would believe me.

但是得到特赦后,我知道没人会相信我

I thought...

我就想

"Just disappear. Go away."

"消失吧,躲得远远的"

And that anger...

而那种愤怒

If I went away...

如果我退隐了

that anger would go away.

那股怒气也会消失

The truth is coming out.

真相要曝光了

Be part of the truth.

一起来揭露吧

People will believe you.

人民会相信你的

Once we finish with the press conference you'll be done.

等媒体发布会一结束,你的任务就完成了

We'll take it from there.

后面交给我们就好

You don't want me on the call if they contact us?

如果他们联系我们,你不需要我接电话吗

Oh you're only there for bait Governor.

你的任务只是把他们引出来,州长

I can't have you speaking on behalf of the White House.

我不能让你代表白宫和他们谈判

They said they wanted me.

他们说了想和我交涉

Yes we have a roadmap in place.

没错,但我们有计划了

Then you'll have to adjust it.

那就调整一下吧

What right do you have to walk in here

你有什么资格大摇大摆走进来

and dictate how we're gonna handle this?

对我们的应对方案指手画脚

I put myself on the line coming here and you know it.

我来也是担了风险的,这你知道

I could've backed off and left this pile of shit in your lap.

我大可撒手不管,让你自己焦头烂额去

Now if I'm gonna be exposed with you

如果我要和你一起出镜

then I'm gonna have some say in how that happens.

那我对谈判方案就得有发言权

Or I head back to New York and watch you squirm.

要不我就回纽约,看着你出丑

Just as I'd hoped.

正中我下怀

The more involved the better.

他搀和得越深越好

Director Green please.

请接格林局长

They here?

他们来了吗

They're here. Thanks.

来了,多谢,

This is our director.

这是我们局长

Hello. President's Chief of Staff.

你好,这是总统幕僚长,

We need every white male under 40

我们需要过去三天之内所有

with geolocal anomalies in the past 72 hours.

活动范围不正常的40岁以下白人男性的资料

Already done that crossreferenced with your watchlists.

已整理好了,也和你们的监视名单核对过了

We're voice matching with phone calls now.

我们正在匹配来电的语音

Well we're bringing a team in here.

我们会派一支队伍进驻

FBI CIA Homeland along with our own people.

联调局,中情局,国安部和白宫的人

Uh yeah more cooks in the kitchen won't

同时参与的人太多只会...

I've cleared them.

我已经给他们权限了

We can't waste time grapevining this.

现在不是扯皮的时候

Let's get everyone working from the same place.

让大家坐在一起工作

We need to organize workflow.

我们需要组织工作流程

Right. Uh let's talk in my office.

好,我们去我办公室里谈

It's the second door on the right.

往右第二间就是

Is this going to be a problem?

会有问题吗

I'd prefer them not breathing down my neck.

我希望他们不要监视我工作

That wasn't my question.

我问的不是这个

I told you we're masked.

我说了,都掩盖好了

Thank you. Please be seated.

谢谢,请坐

I'd like to thank Governor Conway for agreeing to assist us.

我想感谢康威州长同意来协助我们

He and I share the same goal

他和我的目标是一致的

which is the safe return of the Millers.

就是让米勒一家安全回家

In order to achieve that

为实现这一目的

we're willing to open up lines

我们将和绑架者

of communication with their captors.

通过专线进行交涉

Governor.

州长

I will act as intermediary between you and the president.

我将作为你和总统之间的调解人

To communicate with us

想和我们联系

dial Jim Miller's social security number followed by Caroline's

只需依次拨打吉姆和卡洛琳的社保号

into any phone or Internet conferencing service.

使用任何手机或网络运营商都可以

There will be a voice recognition prompt.

然后将会有语音识别提示

Have all three Millers say their names and state the time

让米勒一家念出自己的名字和即时时间

and that will connect you.

连线即建立

Our hearts are with the Millers and their families.

我们心系米勒一家和他们的亲属

I spoke to their siblings and their parents last night

我昨晚和他们的亲人谈过话了

and they remain strong.

他们还在坚持着

And I would ask all Americans to remain strong on their behalf.

我呼吁全体国民,为了他们,保持坚强

Thank you very much.

非常感谢

Deplorable as this situation is

虽然眼下情势非常险恶

we cannot blame Islam as a whole

但我们不能让所有伊斯兰人士担责任

or the millions of Muslims in our nation who yearn for peace

也不应牵连到国内渴望和平的数百万穆斯林

who contribute to our society

他们为我们的社会辛勤奉献

who have the same dreams as all Americans do.

和所有美国人共享一个美国梦

ICO does not represent Islam.

哈里发国不能代表伊斯兰

But there are those who would use this incident

但是某些别有用心的人会利用这次事件

to justify draconian measures

为采取强硬措施寻找借口

like travel restrictions or forced registration

比如旅游限制和强制注册等

who would espouse hatred or even violence.

他们这是在散播仇恨,甚至暴力

The moment bigotry becomes a form of patriotism

一旦爱国走上了偏执的歧路

America is no longer America.

美国就不再是美国了

That is why I'm here today in the Capitol

所以我今天来到国会

to urge our congressmen and women...

呼吁各位众议员

Hear there's a push to get the ten billion.

听说有人支持筹赎金

Big debate in Ways and Means

筹款委员会吵翻了天

but it'll never make it to the floor.

但是绝对到不了众议院表决

It's just for show.

装装样子而已

I've been with Appropriations.

我一直在和拨款委员会谈

Bypass Ways and Means? No.

想绕过筹款委吗,不是,

To pay for more ground troops in Syria if we need them.

为向叙利亚派地面部队增兵作拨款准备

So why are you meeting me instead of at the Capitol?

那为什么约我来这里,而不是在国会

Tom Hammerschmidt.

汤姆?汉默施密特

Has he called you too?

他也联系你了吗

He reached out but I haven't said a word.

联系了,但我什么都没说

Walker went on record.

沃克公开声明了

Told him I was the one who whipped the votes for impeachment.

告诉他是我发动本党议员弹劾他

Your story is you thought he was guilty.

你的说辞就是你认为他有罪

There's nothing wrong with that.

这没什么不对的

So you have talked to him?

这么说你和他谈过了

He has some theories.

他有几个推论

All I did was shake my head at the parts that weren't right.

我只是把他想错的地方澄清了

You're clean if you don't talk.

你不开口,就不会担责任

I want to. On the record.

我想开口,接受他采访

I think you should too.

我认为你也该这样

We can't.

我们不行

You will lose your seat as soon as those photos are leaked.

那些照片一泄露,你的众议员位置就不保了

I may lose my seat anyway.

反正也快保不住了

Conway's super PAC is targeting

康威的超级政治行动委员会

every California Democrat in a tight race.

在针对所有选情严峻的加州民主党参选人

Even if I win I'm in a Republicancontrolled Congress

就算我赢了,国会也是共和党占多数

with a Republican president...

总统也是共和党人

or I have to do Underwood's bidding for the next four years.

要不就是再给安德伍德当四年走狗

What about Alan?

那艾伦呢

I told him about us.

我把我们的事告诉他了

He was kind about it.

他挺大度的

We'll divorce once everything quiets down.

等事情消停了,我们就离婚

If you don't want the photos out there I won't say anything.

如果你不希望照片流出,那我不开口就是了

I don't care about what the rest of the world thinks of me.

我不在乎全世界怎么议论我

All I cared about was protecting you.

我只想保护你

Then let's do this Remy.

那我们站出来吧,雷米

You and I go on the record he's done.

只要我们站出来,他就完了

Joshua Masterson. Computer science major at Tennessee Tech.

约书亚?马斯特森,田州理工计算科技专业

Taken a keen interest in Islamic studies

过去两年一直热衷于研究

during the past two years.

和伊斯兰教有关的事

Hasn't been to class in three days.

连续翘课三天

None of his friends or family have heard from him.

也没有亲友知道他的近况

Voice matches the one in the video.

他的声音和视频里匹配

We believe his associate is Zachary Hawthorne

我们判断他的同伙是扎克瑞?霍松

high school dropout who's remained close with Masterson.

高中辍学,和马斯特森关系很近

Stopped showing up for work last Tuesday.

上周二开始翘班

So if they call should I...

等他们打来,我应该...

should I tell them that we know who they are?

我要表明我知道他们的身份吗

No you'll introduce yourself Governor

不,你只要自我介绍就行,州长

then you introduce me.

然后介绍我来接手对话

No the governor will do the talking

不,让州长和他们交涉

so should he use their names or not?

他到底能不能用他们的名字

It could cause them to do something rash.

这可能会刺激他们做出不理智的事

Agent March our head psychologist.

玛奇探员是我们的首席心理学家

So I shouldn't.

所以我不能提

Conversely it could humanize them.

但反过来说,这或许能使他们回归常人

Removes the confidence of anonymity.

消除匿名给他们的信心

But if they run it compromises everything.

但如果他们因此逃跑,那就坏事了

Not just that. We're confident on the IDs

不止如此,我们相信这就是他们的身份

but if there's the slightest chance we're wrong

但还是有极微小的可能认错了人

it weakens our position.

这会削弱我们在谈判中的地位

Then don't use their names in the call.

那电话里先别提他们的名字了

Uh sir our script is written

先生,我们的对话脚本

with the understanding that I'd be speaking.

是以我作为交涉人进行撰写的

We'd have to rework it for the governor.

我们还需要为州长重新调整

Well then let's rework it now.

那马上进行调整

We don't know when they'll be calling.

我们不知道他们什么时候会打过来

You know the circumstances are awful

虽然现在说这个实在是不合适

but I have to admit...

但我还是得承认

it's been nice to take a break from the road.

能从竞选中解脱一小会儿真是太棒了

I don't know how you do it

我不知道你是怎么做到的

running mate and First Lady.

同时当竞选伙伴和第一夫人

I'm still trying to figure that out myself actually.

事实上我自己也在琢磨呢

I think it's admirable.

我觉得这令人敬佩

If we win

如果我们赢了

I'd love to do something more than update my Instagram.

我想做点更新图片分享之外的事

When I criticized that it was just because

我当时批评那个,只是...

No not at all. I didn't take offense.

不,没关系,我不介意

It's politics.

这是政治

I'd love to do something like your gun bill.

我想做点类似你枪支法案那样的事

It's a shame it didn't pass the Senate.

没能通过参议院真是遗憾

You support that legislation?

你支持那项立法

Mmm I'm from England.

我来自英格兰

We think your gun obsession is madness.

我们认为你们对枪支的痴迷太疯狂了

Will does too but he can't admit it.

威尔也是,但是他不能承认

Mustn't upset the base. Ah yes the base.

不能惹怒空军基地,对呀,基地,

Mustn't upset the base.

不能惹怒空军基地

You know you're actually a role model of mine.

你其实是我的榜样

I mean your work on the environment

你做的那些工作,环保

sexual assault being ambassador...

性侵犯,当大使...

I mean obviously I'd prefer if we win.

当然了,我更想我们赢

But if we didn't

但如果赢不了

I think you'd make a wonderful Vice President.

你一定能成为一名优秀的副总统

Mommy what are you drinking?

妈妈,你在喝什么

It's coffee sweetheart.

是咖啡,亲爱的

I want some! I want some!

我也想要,我也想要

Not so loud. You'll wake your sister.

别这么大声,会吵醒妹妹的

Can I have some?

我能喝一点吗

You're not old enough.

你还太小了

But do you want some water or some juice?

你想喝水吗,还是果汁

I think we've got some juice in the fridge.

冰箱里面应该有果汁

I'll get it.

我去拿

He's very cute.

他好可爱

Do you regret it not having children?

你后悔没要孩子吗

Oh I'm sorry. That's too personal.

对不起,这个问题太私人了

Do you ever regret having them?

那你后悔过要孩子吗

We've got voice verification. They're on the line sir.

我们有声音确认了,他们在线,先生

Do I need to keep them engaged so you can trace the call?

我需要拖住他们好让你们追踪通话吗

No Internet call.

不用,是网络通话

Rerouted every three milliseconds. Untraceable.

每30毫秒换路由,无法追踪

We have two main objectives.

我们有两个主要目标

More information extending the deadline.

获取更多信息,拖延最后期限

But our top priority is a first concession. Proof of life.

但最重要的任务是证明人质还活着

So you'll promise nothing.

所以你什么都不承诺

www.ZiMuZu.tv

最新美剧下载

Okay.

好的

Keep in mind that they may be recording this call.

记住他们可能会对通话录音

It's publicity they want.

他们想要炒作

Okay I'm ready.

好的,我准备好了

This is Governor Conway.

我是康威州长

I'd like to speak with Jim Caroline and Melissa.

我想和吉姆,卡洛琳和梅莉莎通话

You speak to me.

你和我说

I need some proof that they're still alive.

我需要证据证明他们还活着

Please tell Melissa that her grandparents miss her very much

请告诉梅莉莎她的祖父母非常想念她

and uh they are praying for her.

他们在为她祈祷

You're not gonna make us feel sorry for 'em.

你这么做不会让我们为他们感到抱歉

How sorry did you feel

你向无辜的穆斯林

when you dropped bombs on innocent Muslims Governor?

投炸弹的时候,又有多抱歉,州长

The President's a coward. He sends others to do his killing.

总统是个懦夫,派别人去杀人

But you're worse.

但你更坏

You make speeches about how proud you are

你还发表讲话说你对打了一场不义之战

that you fought in an unjust war.

感到多么的自豪

How would you feel if a bomb was dropped on your daughter?

如果炸弹落在你女儿身上,你是什么感受

If she was blown up and had to be buried in pieces?

如果她被炸飞,死无全尸

You're American right?

你是美国人,对吗

Our allegiance is to Yusuf Al Ahmadi

我们效忠于阿赫麦德和尤瑟夫?艾哈迈德

and the Islamic Caliphate.

和哈里发帝国

America is our enemy and must meet our demands.

美国是我们的敌人,必须满足我们的需求

Uh you understand that

你明白

I can't speak on behalf of the government.

我不能代表政府说话

I can only communicate what you say to the President.

我只能把你说的话转达给总统

I'll need some time.

我需要些时间

You think we're stupid? He's listening right now.

你当我们傻吗,他正听着呢

This is the President speaking.

我是总统

We talk to Conway only.

我们只和康威说话

But if you want anything to happen

如果你想要什么的话

I'm the one that can make it so.

只有我能办到

Then why have you done nothing?

那你为什么什么都不做

I'm talking to Congress about the money.

我在和国会讨论钱的事

I'm consulting with my military advisers about a pullout

和我的军事顾问讨论撤军

but nothing can happen in a few hours.

但这些都不可能在几个小时内完成

You just want more time so you can find us.

你就是想拖延时间好找到我们

Are we looking for you? Yes.

我们在找你们吗,是的

But that's only so you'll turn over the Millers without incident.

只是为保证你们把米勒一家毫发无伤地交出来

But there is no handing over.

不会有什么移交

Either you give us what we want or we kill them.

要么满足我们的要求,否则他们就得死

Nothing will happen until we have proof of life.

不证明他们还活着,我们什么都不做

All right here's your proof of life.

好吧,给你个活着的证据

Cut out the girl's tongue.

把那女孩舌头切了

No! This is Conway.

不,我是康威,

No! Please before you do anything

不,求求你,在你做出什么之前,

Mommy! Josh. Zach.

妈妈,约书,扎克,

Do you think we care you know who we are?

你以为我们在乎你知道我们的身份吗

No stop!

不,住手

I'd like to speak with you just for a moment.

我想跟你谈谈,一小会儿就行

I... I have something to say

我有话要说

but I need Melissa to stop screaming

但别让梅莉莎再叫了

so I can hear you. No!

这样我才能听清你,不,

Can I hear her voice?

我能听听她说话吗

We need her voice.

我们必须听见她说话

I'm here. I'm Melissa.

我在这儿,我是梅莉莎

Hi Melissa. My name is Will

你好,梅莉莎,我是威尔

You heard her voice. Now talk.

你听见她说话了,快说吧

Oh no.

不,

Yes I... I've killed a lot of people.

对,我杀过很多人

Some of them innocent people.

其中有无辜者

And every single night...

每一晚

I haven't even told my wife this...

我都没对我妻子说过

but every single night I have nightmares.

但每一晚,我都做噩梦

I picture my own daughter Lily

我想象我自己的女儿,莉莉

and my wife... and my son

我的妻子,儿子

just like you described...

就像你说的那样

blown away.

被炸飞了

Gone.

死了

Now you could say that I...

你可以说我

I have these demons because what I did was wrong

我做噩梦是因为我做得不对

and that your cause is righteous.

而你的动机是正义的

But I believed that my cause was righteous too.

但我当时也认为我的动机是正义的

And if I could take it all back...

如果我能撤销发生的事

I wouldn't do it again.

我不会做同样的事

The truth is...

其实

I'm ashamed of what I've done.

我为我的行为感到羞耻

Now the president is right.

总统说得对

We need more time to work on your demands

我们需要更多时间来筹备你们的要求

but more importantly

但更重要的是

I'm guessing you've never killed anyone before.

我猜你之前从没杀过人

And speaking as someone who knows what it means to kill

身为一个了解杀戮的人,我要说

you owe yourselves more time

在做出无法挽回之事前

before you do something you can never take back.

你该给自己更多时间

Josh?

约书

a.m. You have till then.

早九点,你们的最后期限,9:00

They've ended the call.

他们结束通话了

You did an excellent job Governor.

你做得非常好,州长

Thank you.

谢谢

We have a recording of the Situation Room call

我们有一通战况室电话的录音

released by the captors a short while ago.

是由劫持者在不久前放出的

Before playing this audio we want to warn viewers

在播放音频之前,我们想提醒听众们

that there are sections that are very disturbing.

其中有一些部分会令人不安

You might want to mute the television.

建议大家把电视静音

Where is everybody?

人都哪去了

They all got pulled on the hostage story.

他们都去忙劫持的报导了

Get 'em back here.

把他们叫回来

And Maggie Tilden too.

还有玛姬?蒂尔顿

Transcribe this right away.

转录,马上做

Fifty mile radius outside of Chattanooga.

查塔努加城外方圆50英里范围内

Gas purchase on a stolen credit card.

用偷来的信用卡买汽油

One of Masterson's classmates.

马斯特森的同学之一

Should we just release their photographs at this point?

我们此时应该放出他们的照片吗

I'm getting bombarded with calls.

我的电话被打爆了

Well the governor used the first names.

州长用的是名字

Someone's gonna put it together.

会有人把线索拼凑起来的

We might as well exploit it. Sir.

我们不如利用这一点,先生,

George. Mr. President.

乔治,总统先生,

Normally I'd give you time to reconsider

通常我都会给你时间重新考虑

but time is in short supply today.

但今天时间太紧

I can't. Not to my party.

不行,我不能这么对党派

The party will survive.

党会撑下去的

Conway might not but too bad. He lied.

康威也许不能,没办法,他撒谎了

If I do this to him I don't survive.

如果我对他这么做,我就撑不过去了

I'm vilified.

我会被鄙视

I wanna show you something.

我想给你看点东西

Do you know what this is?

你知道这是什么吗

This is your magnet

这是我做党鞭时

from the vote count board when I used to be whip.

你在投票记数板上的磁铁名牌

There were so many times when you weren't in the column

曾有很多次,你不在

I wanted you to be in George.

我想让你在的位置,乔治

And we both know that I could've forced you

我们都知道,我那时有几十次

to vote the way I wanted you to dozens of times

可以逼你按照我的意愿投票

but I never did. I held back.

但我从没那么做过,我克制住了

To protect your honor.

是为了保护你的名誉

And one of the advantages of being whip

做党鞭的好处之一

is that behind every single member

就是每个党员

behind all of these magnets

每块磁铁名牌之后

was at least one dishonorable thing.

都至少有一件不光彩的事

Yours just happens to be more dishonorable than most.

只不过你的事恰好比大多数人都更不光彩

So I'm putting you in my column this time George.

所以这次我要把你放在我那一栏里,乔治

LeAnn told me you were in here.

莉安告诉我你在这儿

I'm working on your statements

我在写你的声明

in case the worst happens.

为最坏的情况做准备

It's tense this building.

真是紧张,这个地方

You can feel it in the walls.

墙壁里都透着这气息

I went for a walk earlier.

我早些时候去散步

It was in the air.

空气里都弥漫着紧张

People were talking in whispers

人们交谈都轻声低语

even though there was no reason to.

虽然完全没有必要这样

Or their eyes are glued to their phones.

或者就两眼盯着手机

And there are no children out...

没有孩子在外面玩耍

anywhere.

一个都没有

I guess they call it terror for a reason.

我想称之为恐怖是有原因的

Worse than terror. Dread.

比恐怖更糟,是恐惧

People girding themselves for a tragedy.

人们因一场悲剧把自己束缚起来

Mmm and it could go the other way.

也可能反过来

How are you holding up?

你怎么样

Hannah is minding her children.

汉娜在照看她的孩子

I'm minding her.

我在照看她

Her husband really knocked it out of the ballpark huh?

她丈夫的表现真是出色,是吧

Do you think anything he says is genuine?

你觉得他说的是真心的吗

Doesn't matter does it?

这不重要,不是吗

It worked.

起作用了就好

You said once you thought he was all surface Conway.

你曾经说你觉得康威只会表面功夫

Yeah a narcissist.

是啊,自恋狂

But give him a pool to reflect in...

但如果给他一滩水照照自己

Watch out.

就要当心了

He knows exactly what to do with that.

该怎么做,他清楚得很

Unless he overreaches.

除非他弄巧成拙

Is that what you were hoping?

你就希望如此吗

That he was gonna fuck it up?

希望他把这事搞砸吗

Because he's not gonna fuck it up.

因为他不会搞砸的

He's too smart for that.

他太聪明了

he soared "There

"他升到空中,

zipping past Big Ben and the London Eye

从大本钟和伦敦眼旁边呼啸而过

over Buckingham Palace and Piccadilly Circus.

又从白金汉宫和皮卡迪利广场上方飞过

Look at him go."

看,他远去了"

I'll be right back Charlie.

我马上回来,查理

the vigil is especially somber

守夜的气氛特别忧郁,...

but there remains a great deal of hope

但上午早些时候达成的延期

after the deadline was extended earlier this morning.

还是带来了不少希望

Many credit that extension to Governor... What's the latest?

很多人将延期归功于州长,情况如何,

Progress. They've narrowed the search zone.

有进展,搜索范围缩小了

During the call Melissa could be heard screaming

通话中,可以听见梅莉莎在尖叫

as Masterson orders Hawthorne to quote "Cut out..."

因为马斯特森让霍松"切掉..."

Left of the sink.

水槽左边

That's when Governor Conway stepped in.

此时康威州长介入

Oh I'm sorry. You want one?

抱歉,你也来一瓶吗

No thank you.

不了,谢谢

We're going to play some of what he said right now.

现在我们播放他说的部分内容

Is it your liver? Yes I...

因为你的肝吗,对,我...

Clear mind. I've killed a lot of people.

保持清醒,我杀过很多人,

Some of them innocent people.

其中有无辜者

And every

每一晚...

Oh why'd you turn it off?

为什么关掉

I was there.

我当时就在旁边

That's gotta drive you crazy huh?

一定让你很抓狂,是吧

How much good press I'm getting out of this.

我这下要有多少正面报道了

What's funny? Nothing.

什么这么好笑,没什么,

Come on tell me. I want in on the joke.

告诉我吧,我也想听笑话

You think you can get under my skin.

你以为你能激怒我

Oh I got under your skin the first time we met.

我们第一次见面时,我就激怒你了

When? New Year's?

什么时候,新年前夜吗

I believe I complimented you that night.

我记得那晚,我恭维了你

But you go ahead

但你尽可以

you tell yourself what you have to

为了摆出更高的姿态

in order to stand a little taller.

自欺欺人

I feel sorry for you.

我真为你难过

Two years.

两年

That's all you're gonna get in here.

你只能待这么点时间

You're not gonna last any longer than Walker did.

你在任的时间不会比沃克长

And what kills you is that I'll make a great president.

而你无法忍受我会是个了不起的总统

The kind of president who'll actually be remembered.

真正会被铭记的总统

And isn't that worse than dying Frank?

那不是比让你死还难受吗,弗兰克

Being forgotten.

被遗忘

You actually think you'd make a great president.

你还真以为你会是个了不起的总统

Today was just a little taste.

今天只是小试牛刀

of this job is in the dark.

总统99%的工作是不为人知的,99%

I mean you had your little moment in the sun today

你今天在阳光下吃了点甜头

but what are you gonna do

但当你要做无数个

when you have to make a thousand decisions

永远无人知晓,无人感激的决定时

that no one will ever hear about or appreciate?

你要怎么办呢

I think you're excellent at running for the president

我觉得你很擅长竞选总统

but I don't think you're equipped to actually be one.

但我不认为你真有能力做总统

Don't be condescending.

别这么居高临下

I'm the Governor of New York.

我是纽约州长

Ooh Albany really?

奥尔巴尼,说真的吗

You're a pretender Will.

你是个冒牌货,威尔

And if you win

而如果你赢了

you'll go from pretender to fraud.

你就从冒牌货成了诈骗犯

Will?

威尔

I'm putting the kids to bed.

我要让孩子们睡觉了

Don't let me keep you.

那我不耽搁你了

Maybe you should send them home. No not yet.

也许你该送他们回家,还不到时候,

Do you have something else in mind besides Walleck?

除了沃勒克还有别的打算吗

Yes and I'll need your help.

有,而且我需要你帮我

Charlie? Have you seen him?

查理,你看见他了吗

Charlie?

查理

Mommy look what I found!

妈妈,你看我找到了什么

Oh look at those.

快瞧瞧

Give those back. Those aren't yours to play with.

还给我,你不能玩这个

Can I keep them? Oh um hand them over Charlie.

我能留着吗,快还回去,查理,

Charles. No you know what?

查尔斯,要不这样吧,

You should keep them

你还是留着吧

because you should get everything you want in this life.

因为你这一生就应该顺心如意

Um say thank you.

快说谢谢

Thank you. No thank you

谢谢你,应该谢谢你才是,

for coming to the White House to visit us.

多谢你来白宫看我们

We should get some rest. I'll see you at 7:00.

我们都休息吧,明早七点见

Oh I'll be up way before then.

那时候我早就起了

Good night. Good night.

晚安,晚安,

Good night.

晚安

You need my help how?

我怎么帮你

Who else knows about this? No one.

还有谁知道,没人了,

I'll need you to make arrangements as quietly as possible.

我需要你尽快安排

All right I'm on it.

好,我去办

I'll let you know as soon as I have a location.

我拿到地址之后马上告诉你

Good. Then go home and get a few hours of sleep.

好,回家睡几个小时吧

I can't sleep tonight.

我今晚可睡不着

You should try. We'll need you fresh in the morning.

试试吧,我们需要你明早精力充足

Get me the Chairman Joint Chiefs. Yes sir.

联系参联会主席,好的,

He's on the line sir.

他在线上了,先生

Mr. Chairman.

主席先生

When do you wanna reach out to the White House?

你想什么时候联系白宫

Tomorrow. I've drafted the email.

明天,邮件我已经写好了

You looked this over? Yes.

你已经检查过了吗,是的,

We're okay on the legal front.

法律上我们没有问题

But shouldn't we wait until this crisis is over first?

但我们不该等人质危机结束吗

No. This is perfect timing for us.

绝不,这是我们的绝佳机会

Tom's right. Let's hit him while he's distracted.

汤姆说得对,趁他不备,攻他不意

How is it?

怎么样

Perfect.

很好吃

Well you didn't have much to work with in your fridge.

你冰箱里实在是没什么能做的

You need to do some grocery shopping.

你得出去买点吃的了

I don't cook a lot. Obviously.

我不常做饭,看出来了,

If you have to get back to your kids...

你需要的话就回去照顾孩子吧

No it's fine.

没事

Haley's 16. She'll call me if she needs anything.

哈莉16岁了,有需要的话她会打给我的

Have they been watching the news?

他们看新闻了吗

Yeah... and they're freaked out by it.

看了,他们吓坏了

I mean who isn't? But they've got thick skin by now.

谁不怕呢,但是他们现在承受能力强多了

Handling it a lot better than some of their friends.

反应比他们的同龄伙伴们冷静多了

I know a lot of parents aren't

我知道有好多父母

even letting their kids out of the house tomorrow.

明天甚至都不会让孩子出门了

Not even to go to school.

连学也不上了

My kids are gonna go though.

不过我的孩子还是会去的

I'm not gonna let these monsters rule over our lives.

我不会让这些畜生毁了我们的生活

Thanks for coming over. Of course.

多谢你过来,客气,

I know I'd just be staring at the ceiling if I tried to sleep.

我就算躺床上也只会盯着天花板发呆

Well you have a lot on your shoulders.

你的工作太繁重了

Yeah normally I'd go to a meeting.

一般我会去参加个互助会什么的

I... I just uh...

我只是...

You just wanted someone to take care of you.

你只是希望能有人照顾你

And it's nice to take care of someone.

能照顾照顾人也挺好的

Good morning Governor.

早上好,州长

Your phone.

你的电话

Hello?

喂,

We have video of a car

我们拍到在佐治亚州

at an intersection near Chatsworth Georgia.

查茨沃思附近一十字路口的一辆车

The bird song deep background from the phone call

以及电话背景音里有鸟叫声

puts them in a wooded area. Southern Blue Ridge.

说明他们在林区,蓝岭以南

We started canvassing now.

我们已经开始搜索了

FBI state troopers.

联调局,州国民警卫队

The line is open.

电话接通了

Uh okay. Where... where's my script?

好的,我的对话脚本呢

I'll be doing the talking.

我来交涉

I'll let you know if I want you to participate.

需要你加入的时候我再告诉你

Sir if we've established a dialogue

先生,如果绑匪和州长之间

between the kidnappers and the governor we should

已经建立了对话,那我们应该...

Start the call.

接通吧

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zpwdyj/dsij/507115.html