《闪电侠》精讲 03(在线收听

Ok! I am ready to see this atom smasher smashing.

好了,我准备好见证这个粒子加速器撞击了。

There was a shooting today.

今天有枪击案。

Your dad needs me to process some evidence, which means I don't know if we're going to be able to make it to S.T.A.R. labs.

你爸要我处理证据,所以我不知道我们是否能去尖端科技研究实验室。

But seeing this thing turn on is like your dream. Your sad, little nerdy dream. Besides, I canceled a date for this.

见证这台机器的启动就是你的梦想。你那渺小又可怜的书呆梦。而且为了此事,我连约会都取消了。

Hands off my fries.

不准吃我的薯条。

Unbelievable.

真是的。

I'm stress-eating over my dissertation. We started selling cronuts at Jitters.

论文的压力导致我饮食过量。我们开始在吉特卖可颂甜甜圈了。

I ate two today. If I don't graduate soon, I'm gonna be more muffin top than woman.

我今天吃了两个,如果我再不快点毕业,我腰间的赘肉就要比妇女的还多了。

You look amazing.

你看起来很美。

What is so important about this particle accelerator anyway?

这个粒子加速器到底为何如此重要?

Harrison Wells' work in quantum theory is light-years ahead of anything they're doing at CERN.

哈里森·威尔斯在量子论领域的研究成果领先于欧洲核子研究委员会好几个光年。

You're doing that thing where you're not speaking English.

你又开始说我听不懂的话了。

Okay.

好吧。

Just imagine that that dot is everything the human race has ever learned until this moment.

试想一下这个点是人类此刻之前知晓的一切事物。

Does that include twerking?

包括甩臀舞吗?

That is everything we could learn from the particle accelerator.

而这是我们能从粒子加速器里学习到的知识。

It's a whole new way of looking at physics.

这是一种看待物理的全新方式。

It will literally change the way that we think about everything.

它将真正改变我们思考任何事物的方式。

You got to get yourself a girlfriend.

你得找个女朋友了。

Hey, leave him alone. He's working.

别吵他,他在工作。

Hi, Dad.

老爸。

Your test thingy is done.

你的检测结束了。

Yeah. I think the Mardon brothers are hiding on a farm.

对。我想马登兄弟藏匿在农场里。

The fecal matter I found on the street, it was cow manure, which contains traces of oxytetracycline.

我在街上找到的粪便物是奶牛粪,里面含有氧四环素的痕迹。

It's an antibiotic.

那是一种抗生素。

There are only four farms in the area in the area that still use it in their feed.

那个地区只有四间农场还在饲料里使用氧四环素。

Bet you find a really sweet Shelby parked at one of them.

我肯定你能在其中一间农场里看到一辆漂亮的福特野马车。

Dad, seeing as how barry solved your poop problem, how about letting him go to S.T.A.R. labs?

老爸,看看巴里是如何帮你解决粪便问题的,不如让他去尖端科技研究实验室?

Fine, go.

好,去吧。

Yes! Thank you, Joe.

太棒了!谢谢你,乔。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/507601.html