《闪电侠》精讲 04(在线收听

So Barry, how was your trip?

巴里,你的旅行怎么样?

Did you find proof of the impossible in Starling City, or did you just make my dad mad for no reason?

你在星城里有没有发现神奇的事情?还是你只是无缘无故把我爸惹毛了?

Actually, while I was away, I had a chance to think about...you know, relationships.

其实离开这里的时候我思考过...感情的问题。

And, well, I'm not in one. And you're not in one, either. And you're my best friend, Iris.

我没有女朋友。你也没有男朋友。而且你是我最好的朋友,爱瑞丝。

You're mine, too. Why else would I be here?

你也是我最好的朋友。不然我怎么会来这里?

That's not what I meant. What I meant...-I know what you're gonna say, Barry. - I'm not sure you do.

我不是这个意思,我是说...-巴里,我知道你要说什么。-你没明白我的话。

Even though we pretty much grew up in the same house together, and we're kind of like brother and sister, because we're not brother and sister, it can get really weird and awkward to talk to me about girls.

尽管我们几乎在同一个屋檐下长大,我们就像兄妹一样,但我们不是兄妹,所以你和我聊女孩子可能会很奇怪,很尴尬。

But I just want you to know that it shouldn't be awkward.

但是我想让你知道,其实没什么好尴尬的。

There is nothing that I want more than for you to meet the right person that totally loves and adores you for the amazing guy that you are.

我最大的愿望就是你能遇到一个适合你的人,并且因为你的才华而倾慕崇拜你。

Took the words right out of my mouth.

你说出了我的心声。

Aren't you glad I know you so well?

我这么了解你,你真该感到庆幸。

Thank you.

谢谢。

My name is Harrison Wells. Tonight, the future begins.

我叫哈里森·威尔斯。今晚,未来即将开启。

The work my team and I will do here will change our understanding of physics.

我和我的团队将会在这里改变大家对物理的认知。

We'll bring about advancements in power, advancements in medicine.

我们将带来动力学的进步以及医学的进步。

And trust me, that future will be here faster than you think.

相信我,未来会比你所想的来得更快。

Hey, my laptop! It's got my dissertation.

我的笔记本里面有我的论文。

I'm sorry.

抱歉。

All right, kid, you don't have to do this, all right?

孩子没必要抢东西,好吗?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/507606.html