《闪电侠》精讲 07(在线收听

What are you doing?

你在干什么?

He likes this song.

他喜欢这歌。

How could you possibly know that?

你怎么知道?

I checked his Facebook page. I mean, he can hear everything, right?

我看了他脸书的个人资料。他能听到声音,对吧?

Auditory functions are the last sensory faculties to degenerate.

听觉确实是最后消退的感知能力。

Can't read my...No he can't read my poker face... Oh, my God! Where am I?

读不懂,他读不懂我的扑克脸...我的天!我在哪?

He's up!

他醒来了!

Doctor Wells, get down to the cortex, like right now.

威尔斯博士,请尽快下到表层来。

Pulse 120, pupils equally reactive to light.

脉搏一百二,瞳孔均对光束有反应。

Look at me. Look at me. Hey hey. Oh, oh, relax.

看着我,看着我。放松。

Everything's ok, man. You're at S.T.A.R.Labs.

一切都很好,老兄。你在尖端科技研究实验室。

S.T.A.R.Labs? Who...who are you?

尖端科技研究实验室?你是谁?

I'm Cisco Ramon. She's CaitlinDr. Snow.

我是西斯科·拉蒙。她是凯特琳...白雪博士。

I need you to urinate in this.

我需要你的尿样。

Not this second.

现在不是时候。

What...what is happening? What is going on?

发生了什么?这是怎么回事?

You were struck by lightning, dude.

你被闪电劈了,老兄。

Lightning gave me abs?

闪电给了我腹肌?

Your muscles should be atrophied, but instead they're in a chronic and unexplained state of cellular regeneration.

你的肌肉应该萎缩了,但相反,它们却一直以一种慢性的无法解释的状态在进行细胞重生。

Come here, have a seat. You were in a coma.

过来这里坐下。你昏迷了。

For how long?

昏迷了多久?

Nine months. Welcome back, mister Allen. We have a lot to discuss.

九个月。欢迎回来,艾伦先生。我们有很多要谈的事情。

It's hard to believe I'm here.

真不敢相信我在这里。

I've always wanted to meet you face to face.

我一直想要和您见面。

Yeah?

是吗?

Well, you certainly went to great length to do it.

为此你还真是不留余力。

S.T.A.R.Labs has not been operational since FEMA categorized us as a class 4 hazardous location.

尖端科技研究实验室自打被联邦应急管理署定为四级危险地区后 就没再运行过。

17 people died that night. Many more were injured. Myself amongst them.

那晚17人遇难。受伤的人更多。我也是其中之一。

Geez. What happened?

天啊。发生什么事了?

Nine months ago, the particle accelerator went online exactly as planned.

九个月前,粒子加速器按照计划开始运转。

For 45 minutes, I had achieved my life's dream. And thenthen there was an anomaly.

头45分钟里我实现了人生理想。但是后来出现了异常。

The electron volts became unmeasurable, the ring under us popped.

电子伏变得无法计量,我们脚下的巨环突然爆开。

Energy from that detonation was thrown into the sky and that, in turn seeded a stormcloud...That created a lightning bolt that struck me.

爆炸释放的能量直冲天际,那股能量形成了一团暴雨云,就是它释放的那道闪电击中了我。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/507622.html