《闪电侠》精讲 08(在线收听

That's right.

正是如此。

I was recovering myself when I heard about you.

在我听说了你的事时,我也在恢复自己的身体机能。

The hospital was undergoing unexplainable power outages.

医院遭遇了多次无法解释的电力中断事故。

Every time you were going into cardiac arrest, which was actually a misdiagnosis because you see, you weren't flatlining, Barry, your heartbeat was moving too fast for the EKG to register it.

每次都是在你心搏骤停的时候,实际上那只是误诊,因为你的心脏并没有停止,巴里,其实是你的心跳太快导致心电图来不及记录。

Now, I'm not the most popular person in town these days, but detective west and his daughter gave me permission to bring you here, where we were able to stabilize you.

虽然如今我在当地名声不见得有多好,但韦斯特警探和他的女儿还是允许我把你带到这来,在这里我们能稳定你的病情。

Iris?

爱瑞丝?

Iris, yes. She came to see you quite often.

是爱瑞丝。她经常来看你。

She talks a lot.

她话可多了。

Also, she's hot.

而且还很性感。

I need to go.

我得走了。

No, you can't.

不,你不能走。

No, no, no, Caitlin's right, now that you're awake, we need to do more tests.

是的,凯特琳说得没错,既然你醒了,我们得进行更多测试。

You're still going through changes. There's so much that we don't know.

你还在经历各种转变。许多东西我们还没弄清楚。

I'm fine, really. I feel normal. Thank you for saving my life.

我很好,真的,我觉得很正常。谢谢你们救了我。

Really?

真的吗?

Can I keep the sweatshirt?

这件运动衫我能穿走吗?

Yeah, keep the sweatshirt.

当然,拿去吧。

Ok.

好的。

Sure.

当然。

Fill 'er up?

要续杯吗?

Thanks.

谢谢。

Oh, my God. You're awake. Why didn't S.T.A.R.Labs call us?

我的天。你醒了。为什么尖端科研实验室没给我们打电话?

I just woke up.

我刚醒过来。

Should you even be on your feet?

你现在能站起来吗?

Iris, II'm okay.

爱瑞丝,我...我没事。

I watched you die, Barry. You kept dying. Your heart kept stopping.

我看着你的心跳骤停,巴里。你一次次病危,不停出现心跳骤停。

It's still beating.

它还在跳呢。

Feels really fast. Oops.

感觉跳得真快。哎呀。

Are you okay, Tracy?

特蕾西,你没事吧?

Yeah, I got it.

没事,我能处理。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/507623.html