《闪电侠》精讲 13(在线收听

You can't tell my dad. He doesn't know about me and Eddie.

别告诉我爸爸。他不知道我和艾迪的事。

Doesn't seem like anyone's in on the secret.

你好像不想让别人知道。

I was gonna tell you.

我本来想告诉你的。

When you were in the hospital, Eddie covered my father's shifts so that we could both be with you.

你住院时艾迪顶了我爸爸的班我们才能到医院陪你。

闪电侠2.jpg

I thanked him with a cup of coffee, and things just kind of happened.

为了谢他,我请他喝了咖啡,然后我们就很自然地在一起了。

And it's good.

感觉挺好的。

Dating your partner's daughter isn't that against department regulations?

和搭档的女儿约会这不会违反局里的规定吗?

Why are you so upset?

你为什么不高兴?

I just don't like having to lie to your dad, you know?

我只是不想对你爸爸撒谎,你知道吗?

Barry?

巴里?

Hey! Mardon!

马登!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/507628.html