《闪电侠》精讲 14(在线收听

That poor man. The way thog came in, I have never seen anything like it.

可怜的家伙。怎么会起雾,我从没见过这样的事。

Barry! Iris.

巴里!爱瑞丝。

I'm all right, dad.

我没事,爸爸。

What the hell were you thinking having her out here? No, no...

你怎么能让她一个人留在那里?没事,没事...

And I told you, when you see danger, You run the other way. You're not a cop.

我告诉过你,遇到危险就要逃跑,你不是警察。

Because you wouldn't let me. You're damn right.

因为你不让我当。说得太对了。

Joe, I need to talk to you.

乔,我有话跟你说。

闪电侠3.jpg

It can wait. No, now. I know who did this. It's Clyde Mardon.

待会儿再说。不,就现在。我知道是谁干的。是克莱德·马登。

I know everybody thinks he died in a plane crash after the S.T.A.R.Labs explosion, but he is alive.

我知道在尖端科研实验室爆炸后,所有人都觉得他在飞机失事中死了,但他还活着。

All right, something happened to him that night.

那晚他身上肯定发生了什么。

I...I think he can control the weather.

我觉得他能控制天气。

The recent robberies, they all happened during freak meteorological events.

最近的几次抢劫案都有奇怪的天气现象。

And when I just confronted Mardon, the street was instantly enveloped in fog.

我跟马登对峙时,整条街突然就被大雾包裹住了。

Of course you don't believe me. You never believe me.

你当然不信我。你从来不信我。

Okay. You want to do this now? Out here? Fine. Mardon is dead.

好吧。你现在想谈这个?在这里?行。马登死了。

There is no controlling the weather, Barry.

没人能控制天气,巴里。

Just like there was no lightning storm in your house that night.

就像那晚你家没什么闪电风暴一样。

It was your brain helping a scared little boy accept what he saw.

那是你受了惊吓,为了让你接受事实你大脑创造出来的。

My dad did not murder my mother.

我爸爸没杀我妈妈。

Yes, he did! Your dad killed your mother, Barry! I am sorry, son!

他杀了,你爸爸杀了你妈妈,巴里!我很遗憾,孩子!

But I knew it, the jury knew it, and now he's paying for what he did.

但我知道,陪审团也知道,现在他付出了代价。

Dad, enough! No, Iris.

爸爸,够了!不,爱瑞丝。

I have done my best to take care of you since that night, and I have never asked for anything in return, not even a thank you,

那晚之后,我竭尽所能照顾你,从没有要求回报,连句谢谢也没要过,

but what I do ask now is that you for once in your life see things as they are.

但我现在要的是你人生第一次面对事实。

You're not going to believe this. We got the eyewitness sketch of the from the bank job.

你不会相信这个的。这是根据银行劫案目击者描述画的草图。

If I didn't know better, I'd say that's Clyde Mardon. But that's impossible. He's dead, right?

不知道的话,我会以为这是克莱德·马登。但不可能。他死了,对吧?

I wasn't the only one affected by the particle accelerator explosion, was I?

我不是唯一一个受粒子加速器爆炸影响的人,是不是?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/507629.html