《闪电侠》精讲 15(在线收听

We don't know for sure.

目前还不确定。

You said the city was safe, that there was no residual danger.

你说过这座城市是安全的,没有留下安全隐患。

But that's not true, so what really happened that night?

全是假话,那晚到底发生了什么?

The accelerator went active, we all felt like heroes, and then, it all went wrong.

加速器启动后我们都觉得自己是个英雄,然后一切都乱套了。

The dimensional barrier ruptured, unleashing unknown energies into our world.

一个空间屏障破裂了,向我们的世界释放了未知能量。

Antimatter, dark energy, Xelements...

反物质,暗能量,X元素...

Those are all theoretical.

这些都是理论上的。

And how theoretical are you?

那你自身是有多"理论上"呢?

We mapped the dispersion throughout and around central city.

我们绘制了整个中心城市和周边的散射图。

Though we have no way of knowing exactly what or...who was exposed, we've been searching for other Metahumans like yourself.

但是我们无法确切知道有什么或者谁受到了辐射,我们一直在寻找其他像你一样的超能力者。

"Metahumans"?

超能力者?

That's what we're calling them.

我们是这么称呼他们的。

I saw one today. He's a bank robber, and he can control the weather.

今天我看到了一个。他是个银行劫匪,他能控制天气。

This just keeps getting cooler.

这真是越来越酷了。

This is not cool. All right? A man died.

这可不酷。好吗?有个人因此丧命。

Mardon must have gotten his powers the same way I did. From the storm cloud. He's still out there.

马登获得超能力的途径肯定和我一样。源于那团暴风云。他还在逍遥法外呢。

We have to stop him before he hurts anyone else.

我们必须在他伤害更多人之前制止他。

Barry!

巴里!

That's a job for the police.

那是警察的工作。

I work for the police.

我为警察工作。

As a forensic assistant.

你是法医助理。

You're responsible for this. For him.

你要对此事负责,对他负责。

What's important is you! Not me. I lost everything.

重要的是你!而不是我,我失去了一切。

I lost my company. I lost my reputation. I lost my freedom.

我失去了我的公司。我失去了我的名声。我失去了我的自由。

And then you broke your arm, and it healed in three hours.

而你摔断了胳膊,却在三个小时内就痊愈了。

Inside your body could be a map to a whole new world genetic therapies, vaccines, medicines, treasures buried deep within your cells and we cannot risk losing everything because you want to go out and play hero!

在你体内可能有一张通往全新世界的地图,基因疗法疫苗,医学宝藏深深地埋藏在你体内,我们不能冒险赌上这一切,就因为你想出去逞英雄!

You're not a hero. You are just a young man who was struck by lightning.

你不是什么英雄。你就是个被闪电击中的年轻人。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/507630.html