《闪电侠》精讲 16(在线收听

I didn't do this. I swear to god, I didn't do this.

这不是我干的。我对上帝发誓不是我。

Dad, why are they taking you?

爸爸,他们为什么把你带走

Barry, don't go in the house.

巴里,别进屋。

Where's mom? What's gonna happen to my son?

妈妈呢?我儿子怎么办?

Dad!

爸爸!

Barry!

巴里!

Dad!

爸爸!

Stay out of the house! Barry!

离那房子远一点!巴里!

Joe, you know these people?

乔,你认识这些人吗?

My daughter's best friends with their kid.

我女儿最好的朋友和他们的孩子。

I'm sorry.

我很遗憾。

Mom.

妈妈。

Barry.

巴里。

Mom!

妈妈!

So that's my story. I've spent my whole life searching for the impossible, never imagining that I would become the impossible.

这就是我的故事。我穷尽一生都在寻找那些奇迹,从来没想到过我可能会成为这个奇迹。

So why come to me?

那你为什么来找我?

Something tells me you didn't just run 600 miles to say "Hi" to a friend.

我想你跑了600多英里的路不可能只是为了和朋友打个招呼吧。

All my life, I've wanted to just do more...Be more. And now I am.

我一生想要的只是做更多,摆脱平凡。现在我终于如愿了。

And the first chance I get to help someone, I screw up.

然后我第一个帮助别人的机会却被我搞砸了。

What if Wells is right? What if I'm not a hero?

要是威尔斯是对的呢?如果我不是一个英雄呢?

What if I'm just some guy who was struck by lightning?

如果我只是个碰巧被闪电击中的人呢?

I don't think that bolt of lightning struck you, Barry. I think it chose you.

我认为不是闪电碰巧击中了你,巴里。我认为是它选择了你。

I'm just not sure I'm like you, Oliver. I don't know if I can be some...Vigilante.

我就是不能确定自己和你一样,奥利弗。我不知道自己是否能做好一名治安维持者。

You can be better. Because you can inspire people in a way that I never could...

你能做得更好。因为你能以一种我无法做到的方式激励大家,鼓舞大家...

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/507631.html