《闪电侠》精讲 25(在线收听

Hey, Iris.

爱瑞丝

Did Barry run away again?

巴里又跑出去了吗

Unless that's one of your homework questions, little lady,

除非这个问题出现在你的家庭作业里

it's none of your business.

不然就不关你的事,小朋友

Go on back to your room.

回你房间去吧

I want to see my dad.

我想见我爸爸

I already said no, Barry.

巴里,我说了不行

He didn't do those things. He didn't hurt my mom.

他没做那些事,他没有伤害我妈妈

I was there that night. I saw.

关于那晚我说的是真的,我看见了

There was a man. Yeah, I know.

当时有个男人。我知道

We've gone through this already.

我们已经谈过这个了

Then why can't I go see him?

那我为什么不能见他

Because I said so.

因为我说了不可以

You're not my father! You can't tell me what to do!

你不是我爸爸,你无权告诉我该做什么

Right now, I am the only adult that gives a damn

现在,我是唯一一个关心你的成年人

what happens to you, so yes, I can tell you what to do.

所以我能告诉你你该做什么

Now go to your room.

现在回你的房间去吧

I hate you!

我恨你

This is all of your fault.

这都是你的错

I could have taken European folklore

我本来可以选修欧洲民俗学

to cover my sociology requirement, but no.

来达到我的社会学要求,但我没有

You said, "Take journalism, Iris.

你跟我说 "爱瑞丝,学新闻吧

Reporters have all of the fun."

当记者最有趣了"

Guess what, Barry? Reporters have none of the fun.

你猜怎么着,巴里,当记者一点趣都没有

Journalism is boring. I'm bored.

新闻无聊死了,我现在好无聊

I blame you. What?

都怪你,怎么了

Why are you staring at me like that?

你为什么这样看着我

You look really nice.

你看起来真美

Thanks.

谢谢

Why don't you look nice?

你为什么不好好打扮一下

This afternoon? Suit and tie?

今天下午,西装革履

The university is giving Simon Stagg...

学校要授予西蒙·斯塔格

Simon Stagg. some big award.

西蒙·斯塔格。一个大奖

And you agreed... To explain the science stuff

你答应我 -为了你的报道

for your article. It's all coming back to me now.

要给你解释那些科学知识,我现在想起来了

How fast can you get home and change?

你要多久才能回家换衣服

Pretty fast.

一会儿就好

Hey, Allen.

你好,艾伦

Joe asked me to see where you're at

乔让我过来看看你在

on the evidence from the gun store shooting.

枪械店枪击事件的证据上处理到哪一步了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/507640.html