《闪电侠》精讲 27(在线收听

Don't. Don't.

不要,不要

Freeze!

不许动

D-d-drop your weapons!

放下武器

Barry.

巴里

Barry.

巴里

Barry!

巴里

I turned around and you were gone.

我转过身来你就不见了

What happened? Are you okay?

发生什么事了,你没事吧

Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. I...

是的,我没事

I went after them to try and get the plates.

我跟着他们,想看清车牌

Wha...? And I...

什么······然后我就...

I fainted.

我晕倒了

Hi. Iris.

你好 爱瑞丝

Where were you?

你们去哪了

Dad, go easy.

爸爸,别紧张

I found him outside. He fainted.

我在外面找到他的,他晕倒了

You want me to get you a paramedic, Allen?

需要帮你找个医护人员吗,艾伦

No, I'm fine. Thanks, Eddie.

不用,我没事,谢谢,艾迪

I thought I was dead.

我以为我死定了

I saw the gun go off, and then-boom.

我看到子弹发射出来,然后就嘣一声

Suddenly I'm outside.

瞬间我就到外面了

I have no idea how I got there.

我根本不知道是怎么到外面的

Let me talk to you for a second.

你过来跟我谈一下

Yeah.

好的

You chased those gunmen, didn't you?

你去追那几个劫匪了,是吗

Yeah, they must be the same guys

是的,那几个劫匪

that knocked over the gun shop earlier today.

一定就是今天早些时候打劫枪店的人

And what were you going to do when you caught them?

如果你抓到他们了,打算怎么做

Ask them nicely to pull over?

请求他们乖乖地停到路边吗

You're not bulletproof.

你并不是刀枪不入

Wait. Are you?

等等,你是吗

No, but—Okay.

不是,但是...那好

No more heroics.

不许再逞英雄

Chasing bad guys is not your job.

抓坏人不是你的工作

It's mine. You're not a cop.

是我的工作,你不是警察

Promise me.

跟我保证

Promise.

我保证

And you know Iris is not stupid.

你知道爱瑞丝可不是傻子

Start making better excuses than "I fainted."

编点比"我晕倒了"更好一点的借口

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/507642.html