《闪电侠》精讲 31(在线收听

Come to yell at me again?

你又要来冲我吼了吗

Simon Stagg's head of security was murdered last night.

西蒙·斯塔格的安保主管昨晚被杀

The coroner took some skin samples.

法医在现场采集了皮肤样本

Hopefully they belong to the killer.

但愿是凶手的

See if you can find a match.

看看有没有匹配结果

Can't be a coincidence that Stagg's benefit was attacked last night.

昨晚斯塔格的慈善晚宴遭到袭击不是巧合

I'm going to interview Stagg now.

我这就去询问斯塔格

I'll come with you. Your job is in here.

我跟你一起去。你的工作在这里

Stay in here and do it.

留下来搞定工作

Hey, dad. Hey, baby.

爸爸。宝贝

Gotta go.

我要走了

Why is my dad mad at you?

我爸为什么生你的气

Work stuff.

工作上的事

Why are you mad at me?

你为什么生我的气

You were supposed to meet me at Jitters

我们本来要在吉特见面

to give me some scientific background for my article.

你要给我的文章提供一些科学背景资料

And I didn't show up.

结果我没去

And now I have to come up with a new article topic in 24 hours

现在我得在24小时之内拿出一篇新文章

or I fail the assignment.

不然我的任务就无法完成

Iris-Don't say that you're sorry.

爱瑞丝 别说对不起

Okay, I know that you are.

我知道你有歉意

What I don't know is what is going on with you.

我不明白的是你到底怎么了

We grew up one bedroom down from each other.

我们在同一个屋檐下长大

Do you honestly think that I don't know when you're happy?

你真的以为我不知道你开心

Or sad or depressed or lost?

或伤心,沮丧,迷失时的样子吗

I'm gonna ask you one last time, Barry Allen,

我再问你最后一次,巴里·艾伦

and you better be honest with me.

你最好老实回答我

What the

你到底...

You want to know what's happening.

你想知道我发生了什么事

I'm fast now.

我现在能高速移动

God, I just want to tell you.

天呐,我很想告诉你

How I feel.

我的感受

How you make me feel.

我对你的感觉

But I can't.

但是我不能说

Hell is going on with you?

你到底是怎么回事

We are not done talking about this.

这个问题我们还没说完

That's impossible.

这是不可能的

There was a murder last night.

昨晚发生了一起谋杀案

These skin cells belong to the murderer,

这些皮肤细胞属于凶手的

but these cells are naive.

但这些都是初始细胞

Stem cells that they can replicate

他们可以复制这些干细胞

and become any cell the body needs.

分析完成

They only come from babies.

这些只有婴儿身上才会有

This means your killer is what, a newborn?

意思是你的凶手是新生儿吗

You honestly think that someone wants to kill me?

你真的认为有人要杀我吗

Well, we're not sure, Mr. Stagg, but...

我们还不确定,斯塔格先生,但是

an event you were being honored at was robbed at gunpoint.

在你受邀出席的典礼上发生了持械抢劫

And your head of security was found murdered this morning.

而你的安保主管今天早上被发现死于谋杀

I am a scientist and a philanthropist.

我是科学家,慈善家

We're not often the targets of assassins.

我们不该是杀手的目标

Well... what about lawsuits?

那这些诉讼案呢

You got about 20 of those pending against you.

你有大概二十起悬而未决的诉讼案

It is a sad fact of life, Detective, that

这是无法改变的事实,警探

when you earn a lot of money,

当你赚了一大笔钱时

people who haven't think they can take yours.

人们认为可以来分一杯羹

People like this guy, for example?

比如说这个人吗

Danton Black?

丹东·布莱克

Danton Black.

丹东·布莱克

You fired him. Now he's suing you.

货物升降机

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/507646.html