《闪电侠》精讲 32(在线收听

Unfortunately, our working relationship wasn't successful,

很遗憾,我们的工作关系没能继续下去

but I can assure you both of one thing.

但是我可以向你们保证一件事

Danton Black...

丹东·布莱克

is not a killer.

不是一个杀手

He's a clinical researcher, not a criminal mastermind.

他是名临床研究员,不是犯罪专家

Now, if I can help you in any way, please let me know.

如果还有需要帮忙的地方,请联系我

I want these people caught as much as you.

我和你们一样,希望这些人尽快被绳之以法

Then here we are!

那就来吧

Down!

趴下

Captain, what's going on?

队长,发生了什么事

Not now, Barry.

晚点和你说,巴里

An armed gunman is shooting up Stagg Industries.

一名武装枪手正在斯塔格工业制造骚乱

Joe's there.

乔在那里

Get him out of here. I'll cover you.

把他带出去,我来掩护你

Ready? Go.

准备好了吗,快走

Go!

快走

No.

Whoever you are, give yourself up.

不管你是谁,赶快投降吧

Sorry.

抱歉

We are not going anywhere.

我们哪也不去

Until Simon Stagg is dead.

除非西蒙·斯塔格死了

Sorry.

抱歉

The abrasions are already rapidly healing.

这些擦伤已经快速愈合了

Yeah, I got my ass handed to me.

是啊,我毫无还手之力

You got blood on my suit.

你把血都弄到这套衣服上了

I think some of it belongs to him.

有一些应该是属于凶手的

Another not-so-friendly meta-human.

又是一个不友善的超能力者

Danton Black.

丹东·布莱克

He's a bio-geneticist specialized in therapeutic cloning.

生物遗传学家,专门研究治疗性克隆

Growing new organs to replace failing ones.

培育新器官,代替坏死的旧器官

Apparently Stagg stole his research and then fired him.

显然是斯塔格偷了他的成果并解雇了他

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/507647.html