《闪电侠》精讲 47(在线收听

There's an anomaly in the core chamber.

主控制室有异常情况

The ring's structural integrity is holding.

巨环的整体结构还是正常的

It's started a chain reaction. The system is collapsing. We need to shut it down.

已经开始产生连锁反应了 系统正在崩溃 我们需要马上将它关闭

We can't ramp down the accelerator from here. We need to do it manually. Go.

我们无法在这里关闭加速器 只能手动操作 快去

I'll come with. Ronnie, no.

我跟他一起去 罗尼 别去

I'm the lead engineer. I know how to operate the shutdown valve.

我是首席工程师 我知道怎么操作停机阀

It's not safe. Cait, I have to go.

太危险了 凯特 我必须得去

Okay, you stay here.

你待在这里

We've only got a few minutes before this thing blows, and if I'm not back in time, you need to initiate lockdown.

这东西爆炸前我们只有几分钟时间 如果我不能及时回来 你必须启动锁定程序

No way. I am not closing this door. I won't be able to open it again.

不行 我不能把门关上 关上就再也打不开了

Cisco, if you don't seal off the blast, everyone in this building will die, including caitlin.

西斯科 如果你不把爆炸锁在里面 这楼里所有人都会死 包括凯特琳

Okay, now promise me.

你答应我

Set your watch.

设定倒计时

Two minutes.

两分钟

You're coming back.

你可一定要回来

Cisco. Cisco, we're ready to go.

西斯科 西斯科 我们该走了

Must be hard, coming back down here.

再回到这里 一定很难受

A lot happened that night.

那晚发生了那么多事

If you feel the need to talk

如果你想跟我谈谈...

I was just thinking, we need to nail those voltage calculations.

我只是在想我们必须搞定那些电压计算

One fault, and the helium blowback could damage the mountings.

如有错误 氦的反冲作用就会摧毁装置

Smart.

很聪明

Can I ask you something that you don't have to answer?

能问你点事吗 你不是必须要回答的

My least favorite kind of question. Shoot.

我最不想回答的那类问题 问吧

Ronnie. What was he like?

罗尼 他是什么样的人

You just never talk about him that much.

你几乎从不谈起他

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/508149.html