《闪电侠》精讲 65(在线收听

Who else knows you took this?

还有谁看到你拿走了这个?

Just us.

只有我们。

No, just me. Sorry, pal.

不 只有我。对不住了,朋友。

Party people, who's ready to get their trivia on?

派对狂人们 你们准备好开始知识竞答了吗?

Okay, everybody, welcome. We've got some new challengers. Please, welcome e equals MC Hammer.

欢迎大家!我们有新的挑战者加入!请欢迎e=mc汉默。

No, you see, I did it because e equals mc squared is Einstein's formula for kinetic energy, right?

我起这个名字是因为e=mc方是爱因斯坦的动能公式。

And, you know, can't touch this.

你懂的,无法触碰。

That's great, Barry.

真棒啊,巴里!

So where is Felicity?

费利西蒂在哪里?

I'm not sure. I told her it started at...

我也不知道,我告诉她我们在……

Feel free to buy yourself that dress.

你也可以买这样的裙子。

I totally overdressed for trivia night.

我今晚穿得太隆重了。

No, you look amazing.

不,你看上去美极了。

Yeah, you do.

是的,很漂亮。

E equals MC Hammer. That's funny.

e=mc汉默!真有趣!

See?

人家就懂!

It wasn't until 1852, when the Transcontinental railroad laid their tracks through this thriving cattle town,

直到1852年,跨国列车开始在这个逐渐兴起的养牛的小镇铺轨道时,

that we became officially incorporated.

我们才被正式合并。

That same year, the worst flood this area's ever seen hit.

同年 这个地区遭遇了最大的洪灾。

But from that disaster rose Central City's greatest hero, cattle rancher Bobby "Bovine" McFeely.

但在危急时刻涌现出了中城最伟大的英雄——牧场主鲍比"博万"麦克菲利。

Bovine McFeely saved 17 cows from the great flood.

博万·麦克菲利从洪水中救了17头牛。

Hey, kid. Gum?

小朋友,吃口香糖吗?

And now, for the exhibit I'm sure you've all come here to see,

吸引大家远道而来的展品,

the historic Kahndaq Dynasty diamond.

历史悠久的康达克王朝钻石。

Be careful. Get too close and you'll set off the proximity alarms.

小心,别离得太近,不然会触发安全警报。

Wouldn't want to do that.

我们可不想那样。

Three is Pasteur.

第三个是巴斯德。

Mmmm. Three is Erdel, and four is Pasteur.

第三个是鄂道尔,第四个是巴斯德。

Right. Five?

对,五呢?

Descartes.

笛卡尔。

Are they even speaking English?

他们说的是英语吗?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/508167.html