《闪电侠》精讲 70(在线收听

Barry? Barry.

巴里?巴里!

What? What are you doing? You should go back to your hotel. Get some sleep.

怎么了,你在干什么?你应该回酒店去,好好睡一觉。

You should too. Not go back to my hotelI meant get some sleep.

你也是。不是说回我的酒店,我是指睡一觉。

I can't. Every time I close my eyes, I see that man's face. I watched him die. I have to go faster.

不行,每当我闭上眼睛,都能浮现出那人的脸,我看着他死去,我得跑得更快!

Barry, it's not your fault. And it's not Cisco's, either.

巴里,那不是你的错,也不是西斯科的错。

Barry, I know you're upset, but you have to look at this from his point of view.

巴里,我知道你很难过,但是你应该从他的角度考虑一下。

No, I get it. He didn't trust me.

不,我知道,他不信任我!

Barry, when you met usme, Oliver, and Dig, we were this welloiled archery machine.

你刚见到我们时,我,奥利弗和狄格,我们就像上好油的射箭机器般紧密无间。

But it didn't start out that way.

但是一开始并不是这样的。

And unlike you guys, we weren't tossed together overnight. We came together one at a time.

而我们不像你们这样整晚都待在一起,我们只是有时候会在一起。

Believe me, it took much more than watching Oliver do the salmon ladder to make me trust him.

相信我,要相信奥利弗可比,盯着他做鲑鱼梯困难多了。

I've seen firsthand what this life can do to people. It's a lonely path.

我亲眼见证过这种生活对人们的改变,这本来就是条孤独的道路。

Don't make it any lonelier than it has to be.

别再让自己陷入没必要的孤立中了。

Freeze!

不许动!

You want to end up like that door? Hi there.

你想跟这门一样吗?你好啊。

I figured out a way to track Captain Cold.

我想到了找到寒冷队长的办法。

You gotta stop naming these guys.

你别再给这些家伙起名字了。

Barry, listen to him.

巴里,听他说。

How?

要怎么做?

The cold gun is powered by an engine control unit,

冷冻枪是由一个发动机控制单元供能,

a microcomputer that regulates airtofuel ratios so the subcooled fluid in the chambers don't overflow and

用微处理机来调节空气燃料比,这样可以防止内腔中的备用冷却液溢出以及……

Explode.

爆炸。

Right.

没错!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/508172.html