《闪电侠》精讲 73(在线收听

You win, kid. I'll see you around.

你赢了,小子,回头见。

Hey, leave the diamond.

把钻石留下。

Don't push your luck.

别得寸进尺。

Couldn't shoot him if I wanted to. This is actually the S.T.A.R. Labs vacuum cleaner.

就算我想对他开枪也不行,其实这只是尖端科研实验室的吸尘器。

with a lot of L.E.D.s.

外加多条发光二极管而已。

Let's get you warm.

赶紧去暖和暖和身体。

Thank you.

谢谢!

We've been trying to track Snart, but he must have disconnected the signal somehow.

我们一直在追踪史纳特,但他肯定是把信号断开了。

We'll find him, Cisco, together.

我们会找到他的,西斯科,同心协力。

You have a great team here, Barry. Speaking of teams, I should probably get back to mine.

你的团队太棒了,巴里。说到团队,我也该回到我的团队中去了。

It was nice meeting you, Ms. Smoak. Please extend a hello to the Arrow for us.

很高兴见到你,斯莫克小姐!请带我们向绿箭侠问好。

I will.

我会的。

Goodbye, Felicity.

再见,费利西蒂。

Bye, Barry.

拜,巴里。

Remarkable young woman.

真是个出色的年轻女子。

She's special.

她很特别。

Yeah, she is.

是的。

Cisco, don't you ever do anything like that again. Do you understand me?

西斯科,以后别再这么做,听清楚了吗?

Yes, sir.

遵命。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/508175.html