《闪电侠》精讲 76(在线收听

How often do you think about why your friends came into your life?

你是否经常想过你的朋友为什么会走进你的生活?

Was it random, by design, or maybe a little of both?

是偶然,是注定,还是两者皆有

Regardless of the reason, some friends you just know

不管什么原因,有些朋友

Are gonna be by your side for a while. Others, you're not so sure.

肯定会在你身边陪你一段时间,至于其他人,那就无法确定了

And then there's that one friend who, well, you hope, someday becomes something more.

但是有那么一个特殊的朋友,你会希望有一天你们的关系会超出普通朋友。

But "friend" will have to do for now. And that's okay. I guess.

但是现在当普通朋友就行了。没关系,应该吧!

I'm glad you invited caitlin and cisco.

我很高兴你邀请了凯特琳和西斯科。

They're cool, right?

他们很棒对吧?

They saved your life, barry. That makes them the coolest people I've ever met.

他们救了你的命,巴里。所以他们在我眼中是世界上最棒的人。

It's nice that you guys became friends. To friends, old and new.

你们能成为朋友真是太好了,敬老朋友和新朋友!

Ooh. I'm up. Wish me luck. I'm going to destroy you.

我准备好了,祝我好运吧!我要把你打得落花流水。

Don't get cocky, west.

别目中无人,韦斯特

Guys? I have a problem.

两位,我有麻烦了

We all do when guys like him exist.

那种人的存在让我们都有麻烦

Yeah, he's so hot. Uh, I mean, genetically speaking.

是啊,他太性感了!我是指从遗传学角度来讲。

Because I'm a geneticist, of course. Oh, my god, do I sound like felicity?

因为我是个遗传学家嘛。 天吶,我是不是特别像费利西蒂了

I'm not talking about eddie. I'm talking about this. I can't feel anything.

我说的不是艾迪,我说的是这个。我没有任何感觉

Yeah, that's usually what happens when you drink too much.

喝太多的人通常都会这样

No, the alcohol is not affecting me. I mean I literally feel nothing.

不是,是酒精对我没有任何影响。我真的喝完一点感觉都没有。

It's your hypermetabolism. I need a sample.

这是因为你代谢亢进,我需要血样。

I'll get more shots.

我去再多点几杯。

I swear, I had a vacutainer here.

我记得明明包里有个血样采集器的。

Wait, you carry a blood collection kit in your purse?

什么,你包里竟然随时带着血样采集器吗?

You have your hobbies.

谁没有点爱好

14th floor is secure. Roger that.

14楼安全,收到

Hold off on that check. Lock down the building! Hold it!

等等我再看看,封锁整栋大楼!站住!

Don't come near me.

不要靠近我。

You need to come with me. Come on.

你需要跟我走,过来。

Get down!

趴下!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/508178.html