《闪电侠》精讲 81(在线收听

I don't think she meant to hurt me.

我觉得她不会故意伤害我的。

Well, her being a metahuman explains general eiling's interest in her.

如果她是超能力者,那艾林将军对她有兴趣也正常。

And why he stole the case from us. He didn't want anyone to know what she could do.

所以他才从我们这里偷走了箱子,他不希望任何人知道她的能力。

Detective. Doctor. So... human bomb. Must be Tuesday in central city.

警探,博士,这次是,人体炸弹。又是中城里平常的一天啊。

Yes, and general eiling's not one to give up a potential asset without a fight.

对,艾林将军不会心甘情愿地放弃自己的潜在资产。

We have to find her before he does.

我们得赶在他之前找到她。

Barry? Can I see you for a second?

巴里,能不能单独聊一下?

When were you planning on telling me that iris saw the streak?

你打算什么时候告诉我爱瑞丝看到了闪电侠?

That was not planned. She caught me off guard.

我不是故意的,我没防备。

We had a deal.

我们不是说好了。

You keep her in the dark about the metahumans, and I don't go floyd mayweather on you.

你不让她知道超能力者的情况,我也不会对你穷追猛打。

Okay, joe, I know.

好,乔,我知道。

And she's writing a blog now.

她开始写博客了。

I already talked to her about that.

我已经跟她谈过这个了。

Talk to her again. And be more convincing.

再跟她说一次,一定要说服她。

Okay.

好。

You mean, right now?

你是说现在吗?

Yes, I do.

对啊!

You've got to stop writing about this guy.

你不要写这个博客了

He doesn't even exist. I saw him, barry.

他根本不存在,我看到他了,巴里

He wears a red suit, like, a uniform or something, with a lighting bolt on his chest.

他穿着红色衣服,就像是制服什么的,胸前有闪电标志。

iris, come on. You were drinking last night at the bar.

爱瑞丝,别这样。昨晚你喝了酒。

I was not drunk, and I know what I saw. He wears a mask. I think he smiled at me.

我没喝醉,我知道我看到了什么。他戴着面具,我觉得他冲我笑了。

Okay, first of all, if he is wearing a mask,

好吧,首先,如果他戴着面具,

That probably means he doesn't want people to know who he is.

那说明他不想让人知道他的身份

It doesn't matter who he is. What matters is that people know that he's out there.

他是谁并不重要,重要的是人们知道他的存在。

What is wrong with you? This is important to me. Why can't you be more supportive?

你为什么老唱反调,这件事对我很重要,你为什么不能多给我点支持?

I'm justyou haven't even put your name on it. How serious can you be about an anonymous blog?

只是,你还没有在博客上署名。你对这个匿名博客能有多认真?

Okay, you know what? Our entire lives, you couldn't scream loud enough that the impossible existed.

好吧,你知道吗,我们这一生都无法证明不可能的存在。

And now it's actually happening in central city.

现在这真的在中城发生了。

I have proof of it, and you don't want to know about it?

我还有证据,但你居然不想知道!

That doesn't make sense, barry.

这真是说不通,巴里。

So when you're ready to tell me what this whole routine is really about, then we can talk.

所以等你准备好告诉我,你这一套都是为什么之后,我们再聊吧。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/508183.html