《闪电侠》精讲 107(在线收听

Then, bam. He's blocks away on the street.

然后嘭的一声,他就躺在几个街区外的地上了。

Doesn't know how he got there.

他不知道他是怎么到那里的。

When I arrived, the place was a wreck. Nora Allen is dead. Single stab wound to the heart.

当我到的时候,那地方只剩废墟。诺拉·艾伦死了。一刀直戳心脏致命。

Henry Allen covered in her blood.

亨利·艾伦浑身是她的血。

Despite all the evidence that Henry Allen is guilty, now you believe this ... man in yellow is responsible!

这么多亨利·艾伦有罪的证据,现在你相信这些……这个黄色的男人才是罪魁祸首!

Last night, I saw Barry rescue a young boy from being run over, and it looked exactly like what Barry described happened to him.

昨晚,我看到巴里救一个差点被车撞的孩子,看上去跟巴里描述的情况一模一样。

It got me thinking, what if somebody with Barry's abilities killed Nora?

我开始想,是否是跟巴里一样能力的人杀了诺拉?

There's one flaw with your theory though, detective, and is that all of this happened 14 years ago, which is long before ...

但是你的推测中有个错误,警探,那就是这些都发生在十四年前,远早于……

Your machine gave Barry his powers.

你的机器给了巴里这种能力。

An accident gave Barry his powers.

是一场意外给了巴里这种能力。

Do you think it is possible that somebody with Barry's super-speed could have existed before the explosion?

你觉得有没有可能在这次爆炸之前已经有人拥有像巴里一样极速移动的能力?

Detective, I deal in probabilities as a scientist, and in this case ...

警探,我作为一个科学家热爱各种可能性,但是就这情况看来……

It's highly unlikely.

相当不可能。

Gentlemen, CCPD.

先生们,中城警方。

Any chance some of your merchandise was stolen last night?

你们的商品昨晚有没有失窃?

No, I don't think so.

没有,我不觉得。

How about this guy? You seen him?

那你们见过这个人吗?

You know Tony, don't you? Hey!

你认识托尼,对吧?嘿!

Allen, come on!

艾伦,快追!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/508543.html