《闪电侠》精讲 110(在线收听

It's the perfect hideout.

那是个完美的藏身之所。

Barry, do you mind telling me about this?

巴里,你介意解释下这个吗?

"I have info about someone you're looking for. He was here.

我有你在找的人的信息。他来过这。

You know where to find me."

你知道到哪找我。

Now who could she be talking to?

她是跟谁在说呢?

I guess you got my message.

我猜你收到我的信息了。

Are you okay?

你没事吧?

Cop's daughter. I can handle myself.

我可是警察的女儿,我可以照顾自己。

Not with this guy.

应对这个家伙不行。

I knew him when we were kids.

我小时候就认识他。

He didn't want to hurt me.

他不会想伤害我。

He wanted to impress me, but he is fixated on you, and not in a good way.

他想给我留下好印象,但他关注的是你,不是什么好事。

Do you know where he went?

你知道他去哪了吗?

He said he had a place out in west Keystone.

他说他在楔石城西边有个地方。

Bragged about how big it was, but I have no idea where.

吹牛说那里有多大,但我完全不知道在哪。

I do. Wait, there's something else.

我知道 等等,还有一件事。

His hand. It transformed like an iron fist.

他的手。会变得跟钢铁一样。

He's like you, isn't he?

他跟你一样,对吧?

Yes, and writing about me is what brought him to you.

是的,因为你写我的故事他才会找上你的。

I know, but maybe I could talk ... No! He's too dangerous.

我知道,但也许我可以……不行,他很危险。

Damn, that's my ride. Eddie insisted on a detail. I have to ... go.

该死,接我的人来了。艾迪坚持要小心。我得走了。

Barry, talk to us. What are you doing?

巴里,跟我们说话,你在干嘛?

Dude, don't run angry.

老兄,别生气地乱跑。

We don't know how to defeat him yet.

我们还不知道怎么打败他。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/508546.html