《闪电侠》精讲 111(在线收听

This is definitely the place.

肯定就是这个地方。

You're trespassing, freak!

你这算是非法侵入,怪物!

There's nowhere left to run.

这下你跑不掉了。

Barry? Barry, where are you?

巴里 巴里,你在哪?

Caitlin, over here!

凯特琳,这边!

Barry? Please, say something!

巴里?拜托你说句话吧!

Say something so we know you're okay.

说句话,让我们知道你没事。

Get him out of there!

把他拉出来!

What were you thinking?

你在想什么?

What were you thinking?

你到底在想什么?

I told you that we would figure out a way to deal with him. I'll heal.

我告诉过你咱们会想出办法对付他的。我会恢复的。

You can't heal when you're dead.

要是你死了还怎么恢复。

He could have killed you.

他差点杀了你。

I know, all right? I know!

我知道,行了吗,我知道!

In the past 36 hours I've had my ass handed to me twice by the guy that tortured me as a kid.

过去的36小时里,我被小时候就热衷于欺负我的人又暴揍了两次。

I couldn't stop him then, and I can't stop him now!

那时候的我阻止不了他,现在的我还是不行!

Even with my powers, I'm still powerless against him.

就算我有超能力,我在他面前还是那么无力。

Not necessarily. Cisco?

不一定。西斯科?

Any material, if struck at a high enough velocity can be compromised.

任何金属,只要用足够大的速度去撞击,都会受损。

We ran an analysis on the metal in Tony's footprint.

我们分析了托尼脚印中的金属成分。

Based on its density and atomic structure,

就它的密度和结构来看

if you impact it at just the right angle, at just the right speed,

如果你以合适的角度,合适的速度进行撞击,

you could do some serious damage.

就能对其造成巨大的损伤。

How fast would I have to go?

我得用多快的速度撞击他?

Factoring in the metal's tensile strength,

综合考虑金属的拉伸强度,

estimated dermal thickness, atmospheric pressure, air temp,

估计皮层厚度,大气压以及温度,

you'd have to hit him at approximately ... Mach 1.1.

你撞他的速度得达到1.1马赫(1马赫约等于340M/S )。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/508547.html