《闪电侠》精讲 112(在线收听

You want Barry to hit something at 800 miles an hour?

你想让巴里以八百英里每小时的速度撞击某物?

837, actually. That's faster than the speed of sound.

准确来说是837英里。那比声速还要快。

I know. He would create a sonic boom, which, as I've said before, would be awesome.

我知道。他会引发音爆,我之前就说了,那样就酷毙了。

I've never gone that fast. Yet.

我从没达到过那么快。还没有而已。

I can't believe we're actually entertaining this idea.

真不敢相信我们真的要用这个理念。

I mean, he'd need a straight shot from miles away.

他得从几英里外起跑才能达到。

Yeah, 5.3 miles, theoretically.

理论上来说是5.3英里。

Do it right, you'll take him down.

做对了,你就能把他拿下。

Do it wrong, you'll shatter every bone in your body.

要是出了一点差错,你身体里每块骨头都会裂成碎片。

Barry. Joe, I've been beaten up enough for one day. I gotta... Hey, wait.

巴里。乔,我今天已经被揍得够惨了。我得……等等。

An anonymous tip led us to Tony Woodward's hideout. The place was trashed. What happened?

一条匿名举报带着我们找到了托尼·伍德沃德的藏身之处。那地方已经变成一片废墟了,怎么回事?

He shows up at Jitters to see Iris.

他去吉特找爱瑞丝。

I had to go after him. Iris, where is she?

我必须抓住他。爱瑞丝,她在哪?

She's fine, she's fine. Eddie put a detail her to be safe.

她没事,没事。艾迪特别叮嘱过她要小心。

I thought I could handle him this time. I tried.

我以为我这次能打败他。我努力了。

Look, I know what this punk put you through,

听着,我知道那混蛋对你的所作所为,

but you can't let emotion cloud your judgment.

但你不能让情绪左右了你的判断。

The tollbooth camera got a shot of Woodward.

收费站的摄像头拍到了伍德沃德。

Stolen car headed out of town.

他开着一辆偷来的车出了城。

State Police are taking over.

州警要接管这件案子了。

We lost him. Don't worry, Eddie.

我们跟丢他了。别担心,艾迪。

They'll get him.

他们会抓住他的。

I wanted to take this guy down.

我想亲手抓住这家伙。

Not half as much as I did.

我比你更想。

Let's go, Allen. Go where?

咱们走,艾伦。去哪?

Blow off some steam.

发泄一下情绪。

I need to hit something. What?

我想找个东西揍。什么?

I don't think he meant hit you. Go.

我觉得他想打的不是你。去吧。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/508548.html