《闪电侠》精讲 113(在线收听

So I heard you and this Woodward guy have a history.

我听说你和这个伍德沃德还有一段往事。

Hey, Allen. It's okay. Trust me. I had my fair share of bullies at school.

艾伦。没事的,相信我。我上学的时候也被欺负过。

Yeah, somehow I find that hard to believe.

看上去一点也不像啊。

I was short, fat, and the son of a politician who closed the factory in my school district, so not so popular.

那时候我又矮又胖,爸爸是下令关闭我们学区工厂的官员,所以我可不怎么受欢迎。

So what'd you do about it?

那你怎么办?

I got my ass kicked.

我天天被揍。

A lot, until my gym coach took pity on me.

次数多到我的健身教练实在看不下去了。

She said the key to fighting is patience.

她告诉我打架的秘诀在于耐心。

Here. A lot of guys waste energy trying to land the most punches.

拿着。很多人浪费力气想要多打几拳。

All it takes is one, but you got to make it count.

其实你只需要一击,但要打出伤害。

Choose your spot and drive through it, like it's six inches behind the target.

选好目标点,然后使出全力,就好像在打十五厘米外的目标一样。

Harder. Harder! The seam was starting to split.

使点劲。使劲!接缝裂开了。

Appreciate you coming down.

谢谢你能来。

Hmm, well these days it's rare to find someone happy to have a drink with me.

这年头,很难找到愿意和我喝一杯的人了。

Well, our conversation yesterday got me thinking.

我们昨天谈话引发了我的思考。

You said, as a scientist, you look for the probable? That's right.

你说作为一名科学家,你乐于寻找可能性?没错。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/508549.html