《闪电侠》精讲 119(在线收听

Allen? The thing that happened to you, Tony, it happened to me too,

艾伦?发生在你身上的那件事,托尼,也发生在了我身上,

but it didn't just give us abilities.

但它给我们的不只是能力。

It made us more of who we are.

它放大了我们的本性。

You got strong.

你变得更加强壮。

I got fast.

而我更快。

Fast enough to beat you.

快到可以打倒你。

You used your gift to hurt people. Not anymore.

你用你的天赋来伤害别人。不过这到此为止了。

Allen. Allen. Allen, don't walk away from me, Allen!

艾伦,艾伦,艾伦,别就这么走人,艾伦!

Hey! Come back here! Allen! Allen!

你给我回来!艾伦!艾伦!

Dude, that had to feel great. You have no idea.

哥们儿,感觉肯定很爽吧。 超乎你的想象。

Almost as good as proving me wrong about the supersonic punch?

几乎和在超音速冲拳上证明我是错的一样爽吧?

Actually, that part hurt. Like, a lot.

事实上,那真的很痛。

But I couldn't have done it without you guys.

但没有你们我绝对做不到。

All I want to know is which childhood bully are we gonna take down next? Mine or Caitlin's? Okay, yeah.

我想知道的是我们下一次要打败的儿时恶霸会是谁?是我的,还是凯特琳的?真好。

I vote mine. What?

我说会是我的,怎么了?

Guys, this is not a joke.

两位,我可是认真的。

Doctor. Detective. Are you here to make more accusations?

博士。警探。你是来给我们更多指控的吗?

I'm here to make amends.

我是来道歉的。

I looked up Tess Morgan.

我查了泰丝·摩根。

I'm sorry for your loss.

请节哀顺变。

You two were research partners in Maryland?

你们俩以前在马里兰是科研伙伴吗?

Yes, we were. We were... married to the work as much as to each other.

是的,我们是夫妻,同时全身心地投入工作。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/508555.html