《闪电侠》精讲 121(在线收听

Hi. I thought that you were someone else.

你好。我还以为是别人。

So Joe told me what happened.

乔告诉了我事情经过。

How's the hand?

你的手好点了吗?

Not broken, so that's something.

没断,算是不错的了。

I should have believed... I'm sorry I said...

我应该相信……很抱歉我说过……

I've missed you. Yeah, I've missed you too.

我想你了。我也想你了。

When I heard Tony took you, I...

当我听说托尼把你抓走时,我……

I just... I don't know what I would do if anything happened to you.

我只是……如果你出了什么事我不知道我要怎么办。

Well, my guardian angel's looking out for me.

我的守护天使会保护我的。

Do you want to hang out and catch up?

要不要坐下聊聊呢?

Yeah. I would like that, yeah.

好。我很乐意。

I promise not to talk about the streak tonight.

今晚我保证不说那道闪光的事。

No, I want you to. No, I mean, I want... you can...

不,我想听你说。不是,我是说我想……你能……

I want you to talk about whatever you'd want to talk about. I know it's important to you.

我想让你聊你喜欢的事。我知道这对你很重要。

Good because it's not just the streak.

太好了,因为我要说的不止一道闪光。

There are others out there that are like him.

世上还有和他类似的人。

I've gotten scattered posts about this guy that's on fire, except that he doesn't burn up.

我已经分别发了关于几条火人的微博,只可惜他却没烧起来。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/508557.html