《至爱梵高·星空之谜》精讲 对梵高的印象(在线收听

He had these,

他有一双...

Bewildered eyes in which there was something insane,

迷茫的眼睛 目光里带着某种

something which you dare not look.

一般人不敢直视的疯狂

Well nothing has been the same since he came here.

自从他来了以后 一切都变了

I'll get you a message.

那你等我消息吧

Tell me when it's convenient for the doctor to see you

医生方便见你时我通知他

where are you in residence?

你现在住在哪儿

Where did Vincent reside?

文森特以前住在哪儿

Oh, at the Ravoux Inn.

拉乌旅馆

Well you can find me there.

那我住那儿吧

No, you don't want to stay there.

别 你不会想住那儿的

It's a hole.

那儿顶多算个老鼠洞

Doctor booked him somewhere proper.

医生给他订过更好的地方

But, probably suited him better in a hole.

不过那对他来说 也算是像样儿的地方了

Well still that's where you can send word.

没关系 我还是在那等您的消息

You're not gonna stir things up again are you?

你不会是来给我们惹麻烦的吧

I've had quite enough weeping over that nutcase in this household.

加歇一家为那个疯子流的眼泪够多的了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zafgxkzmjj/508985.html